Why is he mad pol?

Why is he mad pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQ_dAOHBHXc
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought this dude was in his early 20s desu, he sorts looks like a skinny Notch.

He is upset because somebody had taken his hat. Tim's identity seems to be tied solely to his hat, he wears it almost all the time, and for one to take the hat implies that they have taken his identity. We must remember that for some, they identify not as a normal person, but instead as something else, and Mr. Poole seems to himself identify as one who is always wearing a hat. Without the hat, he ceases to be Tim Poole, instead becoming somebody else entirely, almost a savage in a sense, a man with no morals, no boundaries. Perhaps he has evolved moreso than us, or perhaps he is the same thinking process of a lowly bacteria. Only time will tell.

wow ... has anyone ever found any other pics of him without his hat?

Brittany Venti trolled Tim on his live stream video lol

Mustache gave him a sincere apology and even offered him free beer. I still think Mustache should shave his head in solidarity.

Mustache should send him a nice beanie to his mailbox. I doubt he wants to hang out with him for a beer.

Fuck that's some next level baldness. Picard has nothing on him.

who is this man, i don't recognize him

JUUUUUST

He is so butt hurt about it and he says Fuck You to his fans. youtu.be/qQ_dAOHBHXc

He clearly wears the hat because he's upset and insecure about his bald head.

Stealing his hat was a real dick move.

This guy has done a lot of work that's helped out our cause. He was on the front lines of the Baltimore chimpouts giving us quality entertainment. And he recently took a trip to Sweden to document all of the Muslim infested "no-go" areas.

JA JA JA EL JUSTO!

I agree .. but who would have EVER thought he would have changed his mind about EVERYTHING if his hat came off and his bald head was shown to the world.

TELL ME ABOUT TIM
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BEANIE

Pretty funny that he instantly transforms into Costanza, though.

His own fault, he was over with antifa like 99% of the time, it was bound to happen

Pol has boots in other countries, we can take his hat anywhere - Capture the flag

Look Tim you don't get to be /our guy/ without a little friendly trolling. Man the fuck up you are acting like a cry baby faggot

I'd like to see Brittany and Mustache cross streams if you know what i mean

discord gg/SPpPBDs

join this faggots

this nigger has no hair LOL

LOL