What is fucking happening

Can somebody redpill me on this Seth Rich guy?
Does anybody know what the fuck is going on?
Is he a CIA plant, sounds like an inside job.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-mcmaster-statement
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-tillerson-idUSKCN18B2PP?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DNC Staffer Seth Rich was murdered last year suspiciously
>Rumors swirled that he was suspected leaker and Russia wasn't involved
>Wikileaks sources are anonymous, but said that leaks / communication with leaker stopped after Seth Rich was killed
>Wikileaks offered a reward of 20,000 for information on his murder
>Murder went unsolved for long time
>Now breaking reports just came out confirming Seth Rich was communicating with Wikileaks 100%

IT WASNT THE RUSSIANS.

IT WAS SETH RICH AND HILLARY AND PODESTA HAD HIM KILLED

AND THIS FAKE NEWS ABOUT TRUMP SHARING CLASSIFIED INFO GOT POSTED LITERALLY 20 MIN AFTER THIS CAME OUT. ITS MEANT TO DISTRACT FROM SETH RICH

Also, people now coming forward saying that DC police was blocking investigation into this murder. Comey is gone now, so there is no shield anymore. All the dirty laundry is coming out

Holy fuck man

I'm genuinely spoogged right now

I can't believe how fast this shit happens.
What the fuck do we do now!

meme the shit out of it, get in the other threads and join with us

MSM already tried to bury it WITH A FAKE NEWS STORY almost instantly to distract from it but we've regained momentum

also remember this email from Podesta?

everything makes sense now. Seth Rich was a patriot murdered by his own government

I haven't been able to breath since I saw the news.

He was a Bernie supporter that worked for the DNC. He saw the dnc rig the primaries for Hillary and leaked the dnc emails to Wikileaks.

Soon after he was executed in a bathroom in DC not far from work. The crime was listed as robbery/homocide, but nothing was taken from him. Cops were told to stand down.

Is this real? Not a photoshop?

FBIAnon was right!!!

its real
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-

His father said what kind of robbery was it if he died with his wallet in his back pocket. This shit stunk from high heavens for a long time....this is as real as a happening as there ever has been.

It's real, now the real games begin.

Holy shit things are getting real

Did he say anything else?

The DNC must pay, do you think Trump knows the truth about Seth?

You nailed it right on the head about the Trump story being msm slide story to hide the Seth Rich story.

anti slide bump15

BUMP BUMP BUMP

GET THIS SHIT TO THE TOP

Thanks

Thanks

Bump

The jews are using fluoride to calcify our penal glands.

I haven't seen anything like this in my entire life

Sh-should I be worried?
Is Trump going to be ok?

He was the guy who leaked the emails to Wikileaks. Russia was never involved. We've known for most of a year. It's finally hitting normieland even more because there's concrete proof of our 'conspiracy theory'. Russia narrative BTFO even more'so than it was already.

Why would they do that?

I just want to live in a world where I don't have to worry about destroying my mind and body through basic need consumption

No one is talking about this on Fox/CNN/MSNBC

We cannot allow this to fizzle out like every other big story for the past year. It has to be front and center in the media. This is the story that proves the russia narrative false!

It takes a while for shit to circulate into the MSM

Plus it's kind of late the people are sleeping

ITS HAPPENING!

Aussie bump

Holy Lord, this is huge

>wants to make example of suspected leaker
>even if he has no basis for it

Podesta is one sick man.

Irish bump

libel laws when

Bump for Pedoesta

We meme, my friend. However take it to other websites, go to Omegle and red pill the degenerates there, and then tell all of your friends and family. We need to increase our efforts 200%

So many shill Seth Rich threads right now. This is fucking nothing. It's time to go to bed anyway. Fuck. You guys need it. I'm going to bed. You should too. Sorry for the language. But Sup Forums is dying. This thread is dump. Saging. Everyone else avoid. Goodnight user.

Coming to help against the slide.

Do you ShariaBlue...Do you!! You go to bed you faggot, what grown man tells other men when to go to bed but a butt raping faggot. FUCK OFF SHILL!!! REEEEEEEE!!!

Thanks for the public service announcement rabbi goldberg

Trump is a Time Traveler.
Of course he knows.

It's too late. Start growing a very large garden. Look into leasing land for a plot.

His name was Seth Rich.

>what the fuck is going on

trumpshills are desperately trying to slide the WaPo story away because they can't let anyone know that trump was caught committing treason

>Is he a CIA plant

If he was, I unironically love the CIA now

Seth Rich was the only white guy murdered in DC in 2016.

The only white guy murdered in all of DC

Was a DNC staffer

Just before the DNC leaks

The one, and only, white guy, murdered in DC that year

COINCIDENCE?!??

bump

Other way around, my friend.

>go on Sup Forums for daily shitposting
>see this

Other way around sweetie

Get in Faggots
We're draining the Swamp!!

Nice (((anonymous sources))), dipshit. Everyone who was in that meeting is now on record saying the story as reported is false.

And it broke just after this story, where a detective investigating this case is going on the record confirming there's evidence Seth Rich was in contact with wikileaks.

So who's sliding whom?

fake and gay

It's not fake, you tard:
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

WRONG. SAD.

trumpshills are trying to slide trump's treason, and are failing miserably. these pathetic, america-hating shills cannot stop the truth, and it kills them inside. go cry yourself to sleep kids. your president committed treason, and was caught doing it. and now the whole world knows.

DAILY REMINDER: IT IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO POSES THAT.

>125704865
>being this low-quality of a troll
2/10, apply yourself

Getting a little nervous?

John Podesta is a contributor at the WaPo and helped set this russian story in motion when the seth rich story was published!

It was called a robbery gone wrong, where his expensive watch and wallet remained untouched, eventhough he was killed. He was a DNC staffer who was suspected as the origin of the wikileaks that the DNC are blaming on Russia, and the source of the russia narrative.

Podesta had a leaked email referencing making an "example" regardless of concrete evidence there was a leaker, not specific to seth or the wiki leaks though.

The suspicion was that seths murder was due to him leaking to wikileaks...however there was never much evidence connecting seth to wikileaks as assange wouldn't specifically name him, due to obvious reasons.

This could be the string that ties the wikileaks, seth rich DNC staffer murder, and hillarys campaign together.

Also BTFO russia narrative and further proves shilling media bias (if there wasnt enough already)

Im betting you get insta banned posting this story anywhere else on the internet/social media.

If its true its a massive bombshell linking hillary/podesta to murder over a leak that exposed them and also exposes (for the millionth time) the media collusion and bias.

link to debunk plz

>muh treason
>muh impeach
haha get fucked

we, the american people, tell the truth

you, the traitors, have nothing but lies and deception

your president committed treason, and all you could do in his defense is post a picture of a japanese cartoon. you are nervous, as you should be, because you know that you and yours have lost the war. today, the american people won the war for america.

Seth was a recovering addict. When he was in jail awaiting trial for production of child p.orn and got hooked on heroin. He was murdered over a drug debt owed to his trans lover who was angry Seth gave xer HIV

>evidence missing for his murder
>new evidence suggests killed by Hilldawg and Poddy
>was leaking stuff to WikiLeaks
>russian narrative btfo

hey tard read the post above yours

EVERYONE DOING YOUR PART IN SPREADING THE WORD?

>The story that came out tonight as reported is false. [...] Going on the record should outweigh the anonymous sources. I was in the room. It didn’t happen.
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the-mcmaster-statement

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-tillerson-idUSKCN18B2PP?il=0

desu it looks like there's exactly as much evidence for Seth Rich being murdered for wikileaks as there is for Trump leaking to the Russians. Which is to say, none.

I just hope it doesn't become the next pizzagate meme that gets spammed everywhere for months in the background.

You guys have to email your Rebublican Congress. You know that is most important because their party is the ones being attacked by THESE EVIL MURDEROUS BASTERDS!!

Just call them all in the morning and make sure they know.

read the WaPo article

the information trump shared was not ours to share. we got it from an ally who did not want that info going to russia. trump jeopardized our ally by giving it to russia, and made all of our other allies far less likely to share info with us.

the US is less safe tonight because trump shared information he wasn't supposed to with russia

This

Bump
>Blump
Bump
>Blumpf
Bump
>Blurmphf

They hired a private investigator that said today that there were no signs of robbery, which is the story the police went with after he died.

maybe the greatest gif I've ever seen. also bump. hoping for less spoopy digits this time.

this guy committed suicide, shot in the back a few times is clearly self inflicted

this will be my only post on this subject, because the leaks are starting to come out.

John Podesta uses SEIU people to do his dirty work. I am not FBI user but close. Jennifer Palmieri had Seth murdered, but Robby Mook and John Podesta found out about it and had Jennifer consult with Hillary and Huma and they all decided it was best to silence Seth.

Once the deed was done, Palmieri and Mook started pushing the "robbery" narrative and the cops in DC went along with it.

The DC police chief is complicit and covering up for them. He is also a pedophile.

If you'd like to connect dots, look into SEIU people in DC that night, Jennifer Palmieri's strange "Tweets", and Robby Mooks insistence that it is Russia.

If the right people are informed in the right order, Palmieri, Mook, Podesta, Abedin and the Clinton Machine (phillippe also) will fall. Weiner is going to get immunity it looks like.

SEIU murdered Seth Rich, connected to Podesta and Palmieri.

Rod wheeler is a nigger. I just don't want anyone to be shocked when they google him. I met him at a party around 2006 hell of a nice guy and pretty sharp despite his disability.

>Muh traitors
AHAHAHAHAHA GET OOOOOUT

really shit the bed on the green text there...try again

reads like a cut and paste PR campaign.

"the US is less safe tonight.. but seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes"

You should realize that if shit goes full happening, the DNC is going to exterminate you, either you will take the fall by them planting evidence on you or you'll get "robbed" to death while walking your dog in DC one day. If I were you I'd disappear right now, destroy every electronic device you own, and only use cash until the Clintons are all arrested for treason.

He worked at the DNC. He had a conscience and that is their biggest rule- no conscience.

He gave WikiLeaks the info, not Russia.

DNC assassinated him for it.

He was a Bernie supporter at DNC who felt betrayed when Hillary fucked over Sanders. It was he who gave the emails to WikiLeaks, not Ivan. Of course, Rich was already dead by the time the leaks went out. More likely than not the Clintons and deepstate had him killed.

Personally feel this story is true but the likelihood of it being adopted as official history is low.

At least it gets the media off the MAGA case.

actually you are less safe because the wapo leaked the story. how else would your ally be sure you were the ones responsible for it making its way to the russians. Either way you are still safe, there hasn't been a foreign attack on the us in forever and your overseas interests, if you meant that, not being safe only affects the top jews.

fuck, We were right gain

How much did you get paid to post this?

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082#efmAGSAH-
>Feb. 22, 2015
>Seth Rich died on July 10, 2016
It might be related, but 11 months is an awfully long time to wait before killing someone
Although, maybe Podesta was talking about taking action in the future if/when a staff member was suspected of leaking info. Or perhaps this is a different person he's talking about and Seth Rich was made an example of as well? I mean, if 11 months go by, perhaps he felt people needed a "reminder" of what will happen to them if they try to leak anything.

Your image is NOT ACCURATE!
DO NOT SPREAD THIS IMAGE
THESE EVENTS DO NOT NEED TO BE CONNECTED FOR THE SETH RICH STORY TO BE FUCKING HUGE

DO NOT DISCREDIT YOURSELF BY SPREADING THIS IMAGE

THE FOX5DC STORY WAS POSTED AT 10:45 PM EST, THE WAPO FAKE NEWS WAS WELL BEFORE THAT

>muh muh muh muh
Kill yourself.
Treason is treason, britfag.

If Podesta is the one that uses SEIU, but Palmieri was the one that had Seth murdered, how do you know it was SEIU as utilized by Podesta? Am I missing something?

What is SEIU?

Guys I'm literally shaking.

What the fuck is going on

This isn't another one of your dank memes is it?

Boom

Can you give us some proof of your id senpai? Anything would help