HAPPENING: Mexican Priest stabbed at mass in Latin America's Biggest Cathedral

>A knife-wielding assailant stabbed the neck of a priest as he said mass in Mexico City's cathedral Monday, then tried to flee but was caught in the church, officials said.

>"We are united in prayer for Father Machorro who just was gored in the neck in the cathedral," fellow priest Jose Aguilar said on Twitter.

English outlets either don't mention the attacker's nationality or they claim he's American. BUT a Mexican source identifies him as "John René Rockschiil", French citizen.
Did we just get jihad'd?

newsinfo.inquirer.net/897008/priest-stabbed-at-mass-in-latin-americas-biggest-cathedral

gmanetwork.com/news/news/world/610935/priest-stabbed-in-neck-at-mass-in-latin-america-s-biggest-cathedral/story/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic of suspect

Wtf is with spics and knives?

is he died?

Really activates my almonds

looks like a pretty peaceful fellow

MEXICO IS ABOUT TO GET MULTICULTURED

this is not a happening. Nobody cares what happens in your filthy taco-nigger country. Go be irrelevant somewhere else

Not good I will be praying you get muslim invaders out of your country.

>Rockschill
>Rock shill
Can it be a (((mere coincidence)))?

What is there to even be gained by waging a holy war on Mexico?

Strict gun laws.

This. The sooner the wall, the better.

Shia!!

QUE LA CHINGA?

ARABE?

lel the priest's name is machorro

>John René Rockschiil

fucking eurofags, go back to your muslim ridden nations

Where was his god?

>rockshiil

IS THE PRIEST OKAY?

Even in the states they have a blade fetish

>pretending this isn't a normal thing in Mexico
The only thing that's unusual it's that it happened to a priest

How is this political?

lel

ISIS vowed to attack Mexico not long ago on one of their retarded videos.

But today we had 2 journalists murdered (one from AFP) so this may be just a cover up

The priest probably molested the guy when he was a kid.

You know how priests are. "I'm celibate for God," is really code for "I'm in the closet but I like the cock."

Picture of the assailant

She wont get away with this

MEXICO GETS ITS FIRST ALLAH SNACKBAR

Machetes are useful and cheap. Thay may be the root of it.

>t.Mohamed bin Al-Rodríguez

catholic muslim war when?

Christians should be vigilant across the globe, these insane jihadists have nothing but hatred for us.

ahi va la foto sin censura
here comes the uncensored photo

who stole his shoes though

Is that guy even Mexican?

This.

He's white. Not surprised at all.

kinda handsome desu no homo, wonder what he's doing stabbing priests

probably not an immigrant, looks like any typical French woman

probably a tanned german

The weapon

There's like 10,000 muslims in the whole country, including a couple of indigenous towns that a muslim baker converted in order to create a jihadist revolt when they took arms in 94 (this is 100% true, he neved hid it and you can google it).

They'd get razed to the ground.

Probably a child molester, had what was coming to him.

>more people have died in the cartel wars in mexico than in the either afghanistan this year
interesting how the media ignores it

is that one of those antifa knives? Looks like one

and so do you

F

>Holey father...

>>>(((((WHITE))))))

Crusade when?

Testimonios indican que el agresor tomó por el cuello al sacerdote y lo intentó degollar pero el clérigo pudo librarse, aunque fue herido cerca del pulmón con un objeto punzocortante.

Testimonies indicate that the aggressor took the priest by the neck and tried to slit him but the clergyman was able to escape, although he was wounded near the lung with a knife.

dumb weeb

This shit makes me furious

>10,000 muslims in the whole country

aka you have a 10k muslim insurgency.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmyGC96ClcE#t=7m50s

Definitely has that new european look

Somebody stabbed in Mexico is on the news? Stabbings happen in Mexico like 13x a second.

goddamn watching cartels fight islamic terrorists is going to be amazing

Tommy Torres?

>"John René Rockschiil"
sounds like a fake name, nobody is called john rené
and rockschiil doesn't sound french

honestly i'd say 90% chances he is arab except maybe he's one of those southerners

you are right

Damn not even Mexico is safe from the sand monkeys. When will the planet finally get sick of this and agree upon nuking the Middle East?

I will pray for the recovery of Fr. Machorro. The attacker was probably a militant secularist or a mohammedan.

>tfw no brazil despite the degeneracy

>Stabbed a Priest
>on the oldest Cathedral of Mexico
>"french" aggressor
>bearded guy

>sounds like a fake name
other source name him "Jhon Rochill"
does that make more sense?

amen to that brother

isis vs cartel when

"EHHH HOOOLMES IMMA CUT YEW MANGGG"

^== "Hello" in North and South American Spanish

Tbh I think sandpeople are the least of Mexico's problems. That's how great a lawless third world shithole it currently is.

Yes Rochill sounds like a more normal arab name already

Because Rockschill sounds German or Jewish and he is obviously neither

>Jhon
wtf
on wikipedia i saw :

"Jhon is a different spelling of John which seems to be mostly found in Spanish-speaking countries and may refer to:"

oh shit he aint gonna be in star wars episode 9

Mexicois3spooky5me

>ISIS vs Cartel
>ISIS thinks they can scare Mexicans withe beheadings
>Chalingos carve off people's faces every day for fun
>mfw we now get more execution videos

I don't think that Mexicans will take a jihadist attack lying down.

>Jhon
Yeah that's kind of odd. I never heard of a french guy named "Jhon", and most of the Jhons I know are either from central or south america. There are muslims in French Guiana, but IDK

If you want my best guess he is Jean-René Rochill, half French half Algerian

Screenshot this predicition

It would not make him the first half arab to snap and stab a priest btw that already happened
Half arabs probably have eliott rodger syndrome

peace be upon him

The cartels are the lowest scum on mexico
>no values
>no nationalism
>only want money
>only brave when the use a weapon
>degenerate drug users

The people on Mexico , like 94% of people is not like the cartels

maybe this is the correct assumption

>looks like any typical French woman

Another fucking "dark white" male!

Yeah the "Jhon" shit may be a mispelling by the illiterate mexican police. "Jean-René" makes a shitload more sense. Last name may be mispelled too.

But let's face the fact that they are in league with your government and will only get cracked down on if they fail to produce their bribes.

Anyone who knows anything about Mexican culture is that you're corrupt to the core and will never change. The cartels ARE Mexico. You're describing yourself.

don't worry fama, as in a cuple of years Britain will be pakistan 2.0, but with more explosions

""""""""FRENCH""""""""'

>strict gun laws
For law abiding citizens yeah not so much for gangs or mafias

>they ar ein league with your government
which in turn are in bed with your political elite as many of the faggotry that's been going on for decades, including NAFTA, is the doing of people like shillary.

>corrupted
>coming from the country whose candidate for presidency was a crazy warmonger and pretty much every politician or person wroking for the government are bed with literal blood thirsty motherfuckers, not to mention globalist and more scum like that

jesus christ, burgers are indeed the supreme goys

wrong.
There´s a lot of people here who dont want drugs on our country. We dont wanna provide drugs for USA drugs users.
Theres a lot of people with values like the non-degenerate people of the USA

Think about a alliance between us and you against the shit-filled-mind degenerates...

Sic semper sacerdotibus

Also being reported as John Rock Schild

>oy vey!
>that juice bottle

Shut the fuck up you fucking stinky rotten grease ass burger o whatever you are analface.

mudslime confirmed. We get to witness the cartel eliminating shitskins hopefully.

Mexico is fatter than the us you dumb beaner

when you've got a country with an obsessions for guns and a government whose only concern is to destabilize whole nations in order to keep (((them))) happy.

>strict gun laws
our main problem, not to mention people are sometimes looked down upon here when you mention it'd be better to waste the cholos and other thugs as they're beyond redemption

>elder brother got robbed twice a couple of months ago
>cholo stole my phone and backpack and was really cose to stab me
>when chit chatting with friends brought up how cool it'd be to fucking waste them as it is simply unbearble to have to work your ass off to then fucked up by one of those scumbags
>get weird stares and a friend told me i was a monster
>MFW

fortunately for me, my autistic screeching and the blows i threw at him helped me when the thug attacked me, got scared

Oh god, we truly are alike.

>you might live to see the los zetas going after isis

Not so funny trying now after accepting all those refugee applications to spite the US?

WE MUST BAN KINFES RIGHT NAO U DON NEED KIFES TO CUHT MET JUS US A FORC

BAN ASSAUT NIFES NAO

>this is how Muslims act when they are less than 1% of your population

technically yes, although our chubby fellas arne't morbidly obese like yours, you've got seriosuly fucking fat guys that need to be carried using a fucking wheelbarrow