What does body modification say about modern society?

What does body modification say about modern society?

we're all faggots that deserve to die of aids at age 8 trips get

White people are disgusting.

Body modification shows that there is now a subset of people that are ready and willing to allow their bodies to be modified for the sake of making a statement. There are many that have seen the fact that this has become a thing that there are many willing to do, and they capitalize on it by creating shops and stores where one can modify their bodies and change certain aspects about themselves in exchange for money. When given the money people will then modify the bodies of those who wish to have that sort of procedure done to them. This is not a good thing, nor is it a bad thing, it is simply a thing that will happen because there will always be somebody who is willing to have a part of their body modified for the sake of making some sort of statement. If you outlaw the rights of one than you have gone too far into your statement onto yourself. However, it cannot be argued that in terms of looks it does not look as good as simply having your body stay unmodified, which is a much better alternative.

I am angry about elves.

That even with all of our technology, there are still retards that thinks its fashionable to do shit that is equivalent to spearchuckers elongating their necks or putting plates in their lips.

Also it's nothing new, we had just stopped doing it for a comparatively very short time.

That's kinda hot actually.

That lack of real social bonds create feelings of inadequacy that lead to dysmorphia.

TLDR Jews.

Fucking thank you
Otzi the Ice Man had tattoos and the dude was like pure white aryan.

That they're faggots

Really?

I need to pay for expensive, mutilating surgery for people to notice me because I can't hold a conversation.

>What does body modification say about modern society?
It's a sign of just how corrupt and jewified a society has become.

>tfw too intelligent

This. Elves are shit. At any sign of trouble they get on their faggy boats and float away to the afterlife instead of making themselves useful.

It used to be more common in ancient societies. I'd venture to say that we replaced those modifications with fancy and expensive items and titles/professions.

That tradition and rituals are still important to it.

I'd lick them

Yeah, looks awesome. I want to fuck an Elven girl.

What specifically makes it attractive to you?

Body mutilation. ftfy

Come back to me when we have Batman Beyond tier genetic tampering and not just shitty elective surgeries with long term side effects.

Couldn't say but it definitely wouldn't be a deciding factor. Nice ears are nice ears.
>pic related

I actually kind of like it because I have a fetish for elves and vulcans.

that humans still do silly things for vanity just like their ancestors have done since the beginning of the species.

>wanting to pay a "cutter" to mod your body so that you can look like someone with a birth defect whose parents would pay a plastic surgeon 1000s of dollars to in order to fix said birth defect.
(pic related).
What's most telling about human nature is that a lot of ppl who find the girl that modded her body as "hot" would find the one born that way as unattractive.

It looks aesthetically pleasing, it's cute.

wait a second

hol up

r u tellin me

dat we wuz big brainz n shiet?

for me? The exoticness of it, knowing that it's a fantasy race that is portrayed as being wiser, more intelligent, and longer lived than humans.

They're just portrayed as all around better than humans but biologically compatible with them (in Tolkien, and in most other derivative high fantasy like D&D, half elves are a thing, as well as in Star Trek, Spock is Half Vulcan, Half Human) and they look human enough to be attractive to us.

In Tolkien, Elf-Human crossings were possible but rare, and it usually required exceptional humans to captivate an Elf-maid's heart, and the humans who did it? Fucking shot for the moon, not just going after some pretty elf. They went after the most revered beauties of the entire species. Luthien in particular, was 1/2 Elf and 1/2 Goddess basically.

That makes it kind of alluring, describing women that are inhumanly beautiful and only the best men can hope to claim her.

I guess it's the same kind of mystique that black men have for white women. Fucking someone way out of their league normally.

Thanks for beeing not retarded

Humans have done weird shit with their bodys for all kinds of reasons since forever.

And as long as you dont do it to kids who cannot consent or nonconsent anymore today, i dont give a flying shit. And as long as people are out there who want to do this shit, others will create places to do it to make money. Its not evil, its simple capitalistic adaption of something we did since we found out you can burn your sking voluntarily to make it look different

Lack of genuine identity and dignity leading to false identity groups and manufactured sense of self.

>my ex con boyfriend did this beautiful tattoo for me

basically elves are white caucasion looking , and any elf you see is not going to be some disgusting shitskin nigger