Be Indian in London

>Be Indian in London
>try and hit on ugly 2/10 inbred slags
>even they mock and laugh at me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2kJS6ScBRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't you buy a wife from the mainland? A guy I work with did this, he's Indian.

>be danish nordic aryan
>be apex of human evolution
>feel good about myself

Then go back to India

Improve your own nation

You'll never be welcome in the West

ETERNAL DANE

Nice.

Have you tried not shitting in the street?

Come back Faggot.

this is why master of none is inaccurate

Don't worry one day genetic engineering will make possible for you to become an aryan

poo in l-

Only Anglos are superior. Who conquered 1/4 of the world? Britain did. Now fuck off back to your hovel, Sven.

No it won't. Maybe you can change a foetus but not a full grown manlet (Indian after all)

poo in the loo you fucking greasy scum!

>Be tall dark haired blue eyed white man
>World is my oyster
>European girl almost 10 years younger than me falls in love and invites me to move with her
Stop being brown

(((Britain)))

Don't Indians believe in reincarnation? Maybe he can kill himself and hope to god he comes back as 6'0, Nordic, Aryan.

anglos only became bad ass because they got enriched by danish vikings, google dane law, and youll see anglos got cucked real good mane

I think your experience with the 2/10 greasy slags is probably shared by like 90% of guys, white or not.
Also
>poo in the loo
thanks.

Maybe Jews are good for Britain. They steered us in the right direction pre 1939.

Are you really Indian? I'm Indian, and I've haven't struggled with dating any more than my white friends. Is America is less racist than the UK?

Stop pretending to be white.

Finding a spec of blue in your eyes doesn't mean you're not a nigger

I wanted to try with something like: "what if he comes back as X?" With X being something worse than Indian. But I don't think there is anything worse to be than an Indian so I'm drawing a blank here.

t.60%

Bet you hit on them with your typical poo pick up lines. Learn how to poo in the loo first.

France needs to learn a few lessons from your country user

Cmon, now. Stop stealing our delicias.

Happens when there are too many like you in a city. Some somewhere with less Indian people.

Or find yourself a Latina

t.0%

They simply enhanced our genetics once they breed with the locals. I come from Yorkshire myself, but sadly moved to NZ as a boy. Have blond hair, and blue eyes. But we eventually pushed the Danes back user after some time.

Nice selfie shitskin.

I read it all with an Indian accent topkek

Oh shit I'm sorry, how about you show us your mug if we are having a white off? oh right you're some sort of Mexican halfbreed

That's what you get for being inferior Dravidian slum scum.

Yorkshire has the highest concentration of Nordic admixture in Britain. Was almost 60% Scandinavian DNA among the white Brits there in the last study I read quite a few years back.

hows iceland

im going to move there soon

I think you guys are seen as a model minority over here. I don't think that's the case in the UK.

Post yourself

Maybe you can hit on the obvious SJWs that nobody wants.
They can display their moral superiority and tolerance by dating you and you can get your desired orifice. Just close your eyes when you do the deed.

Even on chaterbate u poos dont realise how dirty your ass is.. I see girl poos on chaterbate with light brown shit all over their ass all the time.. like its normal or something.. aint no body got time for dat.

You're the one making a fuss about my race, prove that you are not some butthurt chicano.

>be an Indian male
>Indian women hate you
>white and other races of women hate you
>white men hate you for stealing their jobs
>small penis
>manlet
>people think you're a terrorist at the airport
>everyone thinks you smell
>everyone thinks you don't defecate in a toilet
>literally everyone hates you

If privilege is real Indian men are the least privileged.

>anglos
>superior to anybody
el oh el

I've heard that here in Melbourne clubs don't allow Indian men in because of how inappropriately they behave with women

try the 1/10s bro, works for me I let them have happy shopper squash and space raiders from the shop they ask for monster and i tell them no

POO

That's a Sikh not a Hindu
They don't worship filth and contribute to society

I feel you bro :'(

Both ugly as fuck m8

>be Australian in Australia
I don't know.. just gettin on with it, I guess.

He looks like a transvestite and she looks like a man lmfao. Nice family but they look fucking weird.

I think so. A lot of Indians here go into finance and do pretty well for themselves financially and sexually and tend to come from upper class well-educated backgrounds, whereas in UK/Canada they're low class economic migrants for the most part

Toh wapas as jaa madarchod

What is a 1/10 in England?

Fucking inbred Pakistani pretending to be Indian. Fuck Mohammed (Piss upon him)

Here is how this cousin fucker Pakistani Retard looks like.
youtube.com/watch?v=a2kJS6ScBRs

If its any consolation I'm gay and think Indian men are hot af

Great. But this (OP) is a retarded Pakistani and he does this everyday to basically shit on Indians.