When all is said and done, where will the last stand of the west take place?

When all is said and done, where will the last stand of the west take place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan

West

Japan too is beggining to show cracks

Well then, where? I hope somewhere poetic

Valley of Meggido or France

I SEE IN YOUR EYES THE SAME FEAR THAT WOULD TAKE THE HEART OF ME

lapland

>France

You know the answer to that sheelah

It will start where it ended, and end where it started.

Use your brains, prove your IQ.
Now check these digits.

Japan will start to show cracks when the olympics get near, I give them till 2019

Mars.

Australia. It's the last redoubt.

IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, BITCH

FIGHT

The Great White North

In your overactive imagination.

Straya.

All surviving Westerners will flee Europe & the Americas and in the desolate red wastes we will make our stand.

You can't even fight against carp let alone emu and feral cats.

>Timbits
A Tim Hortons is opening near me soon. What do I get Sup Forums?

Tim Hortons used to be good when they were staffed by whites and asians, now they fuck up the most simple of meals such as bagels and soup

On Sup Forums then the night will close in....

Hahaha
>implying we won't be a Chink colony in 20 years

Hell.

The Pacific Northwest.

Honestly, probably South America. It's the only place developed (or developing) enough to continue western ideals with an insanely large catholic and Christian population. If America falls, the fate of western civilization will rest in the hands of spics. Let that sink in

Not washington, this state is faggot central

Israel

There will be no more "last stand"s. White suicide is too far underway.

Texas

Flee south, brother. Its a white paradise down here.

Mate, listen 'ere we stopped the fucking boats. Wtf did you do Latvia? You fucking non-country.

Alaska.

Berlin 1945

Jerusalem. Under the banner of Islam. In the leadership of Jesus(P.B.U.H). Against the anti-Christ.

HOWASAAAAAAA??!!!

Could be in nz's south island. Ultimately, skitskins won't rush to freezing climates

Russia

There never was a west like you know it. It has always been a jew trick, a make believe world like the matrix where white men thought they had control but were in reality ruled by the jews

When this eventually happens

poland

Asgaard

Nowhere

Inner Earth

thats amazing, how hard is it to move to alaska, how is work and such?

Appalachi (innnawoods), the Australian outback, and Tokyo.
Eventually unnaground after the last nazi stay-behind operative lets the nukes rip.
Fast forward ~ 100 years and we reclaim Europa from the mutants, link up with the ausbros and nips, and basically make Legend of the Galactic Heroes a reality as we shitpost through space on our way to Proxima Centauri.

Eastern Europe, of all places.

texas

This

These all seem correct

SPACE, THE FINAL FRONTIERRRR.

Gotta shoot down those nukes from somewhere

>how hard is it to move to alaska,
Rent a Uhaul and drive though Canada or leave it in Seattle and ship it up
>how is work and such?
Not really sure, I've never not had a job. I guess it's just like anywhere else.

What do you do for work in Alaska?

feelsgoodman
So when is Sup Forums moving here?

Why does it sound like you are crying? As if someone is forcing you to verify your existence...

Poland

youtu.be/Hakb6S0IpgY

Yes.

Double double nigger coffee.

In the bedrooms of the Midwestern United States.

Russia will have disabled all electronic systems at US nuclear facilities.
China will then have bombed the major population centers and military installations into dust.
An army of 100,000,000 African men will have invaded and found no resistance.
They will have killed all men with guns.
Finally, after eliminating all opposition, they will systematically sweep through the country, invading the bedrooms of helpless white women and forcibly impregnating them.
The next generation of Americans will all be half African.

And the conquest of the West will be complete.

Iceland.

I love you. You were one of my favourite Where's Wally (Waldo) books.

castle cracker barrel, the last stand of implicit white identity.

The West will die without firing a single shot in the name of "multiculturalism." Delusions of grandeur if you think otherwise.

>muh west
stop larping faggot

I doubt there will be a last stand.

I think it will start in America and then start in Europe.

I don't think it will be a last stand. Just the day that whites are forced to wake up. Chaos will erupt and people will be forced to choose sides.

I'm going with the assumption that it will start in the next 20 years.

The reason I think it will start in America is because of current demographics and interest in politics.
Be it the alt-light (one step before racism) the alt-right or white nationalism will continue to grow as the left becomes ever more violent/hysterical and exclusively for minorities.

Niggers being niggers will open the eyes of those who still have them shut, it may very well be them who start it.

These recent protests are one gunshot away from erupting. Right now they are meeting under the pretence of free speech but deep down both sides know what that means : We need to talk about the shitskins.

France is the only place in Europe comparable but they are unarmed and pathetic. As much as we give each other shit I love White America. It's fucking bad ass and I wish every white American the best of luck when shit does hit the fan.

You have done it before, you will have to do it again. But remember (((who))) created the rematch.

Stop being a drama queen. If the west falls the rest of the world will fall in Nuclear war.

In the end after everything, it doesn't even matter
All we do and all we say, it doesn't even matter
And so I think I may as well just stay and watch as the whole world fades away
Cause every time I try to help I brings me pain
I'll let it all just fade away