google.com/about/main/gender-equality-films/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

APOLOGIZE

funny how that's only on the american google

google.com/about/main/gender-equality-films/

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

>WHAT IS THIS SHIT
propaganda

WHY IS THERE NOT ENOUGH COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE ON Sup Forums TO CREATE A NEW SEARCH ENGINE

google is full of shit

cannot wait until SF gets nuked

What does that even mean? What does machine learning have to do with gender bias in movies of all things. Are the machines going to learn to be triggered and need to watch made for tv lifetime movies or something?

I have an Android phone and use Gmail. I hate Google but I don't know of anything that's comparable to their products

They used a machine to analyse the amount of time women spend speaking and being seen in comparison to men.
The results are pretty amazing. Action movies and sci-fis seem to focus on males, while romance, comedy, and horror films have much larger female roles.
I wonder if that's because different genres appeal to different genders? I dunno.

It's about time men took notice of these prominent, systematic issues.
We will not go unheard.

>still using (((jewgle)))
Use searx

>indian
nice try

but does it include LGBTWTFBBQ AND race AND transracial

else it is just a waste

Maybe its because men are vastly superior machines

user, your shill-fu is weak, here, have a MENTION OF RUSSIA IN HIS SPEACH ARGGHGHGHGH

>WHY IS THERE NOT ENOUGH COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE ON Sup Forums TO CREATE A NEW SEARCH ENGINE
This. With all the IT people who can't find jobs, create your own awesome search engine so we will never have to see or hear of google again. Thank you.

>not using DuckDuckGo

Extremely difficult and time consuming.
AFAIK search engines today use machine learning so that will take a very long time to perfect and requires a user base to actually test, also crawling around the web would take a lot of time.

And what for? You don't trust google? You have DuckDuckGo.

>when women aren't around, the movies do better

Autism is a temporary solution

Shut the fuck up you stupid kike. If there's one area where degeneracy it is objectively, provably the jew's fault it is via their control of internet mega-corporations. You have no say here.

For the record, duckduckgo is also run by a fucking jew.