While you morons play with "Le Seth Rich" conspiracy bunk

We the majority are actually reporting real news

Tootles

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/15/trump-allowed-reveal-classified-intelligence-but-experts-say-s-risky/101730858/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-16/trump-s-classified-disclosure-is-shocking-but-legal
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6bfg1n/dead_dnc_staffer_had_contact_with_wikileaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=yP4qdefD2To
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rosemary and thymed

>real news
our conspiracy has named sources
your "truth" has none.

T_D has six million + subscribers though

>real news

yeah no

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/15/trump-allowed-reveal-classified-intelligence-but-experts-say-s-risky/101730858/

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-16/trump-s-classified-disclosure-is-shocking-but-legal

Record status: corrected

>plebbit

Look at the subscriber count you moths

Only 100-200 people post in this ceespool

>/r/politics

That sub is literally run by paid shills

.46% of subscribers

The fact all of you are coming out of the woodwork as soon as this leaked is very telling.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6bfg1n/dead_dnc_staffer_had_contact_with_wikileaks/

lmfao look at this

>FUCK YOU RUSSIAN HACKER DOWNVOTED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

quality bait i hate you

>news
>half opinion half anonymous "sources"

capped. When this comes out as fake news and the brain child of some artistic/pol/ack leddit will get crucified. Guess you never seen a soft raid before.

paid shills don't really count, bucko

REDPILL THEM

reddit.com/r/news/comments/6bf0cc/familys_private_investigator_there_is_evidence/?submit_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fox5dc.com%2Fnews%2Flocal-news%2F254852337-story&already_submitted=true&submit_title=Family%27s+private+investigator%3A+There+is+evidence+S%2Ath+R%2Ach+had+contact+with+WikiLeaks+prior+to+death

>washingtonpost
>thedailybeast

I can tell you're afraid because
A: you needed to reaffirm your faulty sense of superiority
B: you think this will even remotely bother us

Prove it

So 3.7 million people are circle jerking to nothing. Your point?

We down voted it because it's fake news

Reddit is fucking insane with its ability to deflect actual news with a deluge of bullshit. I can't even believe it's actual people doing it. It just seems like an A.I. doing it because it is so unending and consistent. The whole site doesn't even seem like it has humans anymore, just manufactured sheep and bots acting as shepherds keeping everyone in the fields of the narrative. Even shit unrelated to news. The site is so unpleasant, I don't know how anyone spends more than a minute there without getting creeped out.

>Only 100-200 people post in this ceespool
*100-200 thousand*

But I really don't want to go there.
Do I have to?

look up share blue.. all the proof you need. not to mention Reddit is in collusion with them by banning anyone who disagrees with their views.

I like how they talk about the delusion with the firing of Comey. When Comey opened up the Hillary scandal again, he didn't redeem himself. Most people on the right still wanted him fired, even more so.

The left are the ones that went crazy batshit when he reopened the case and started making up crazy conspiracy theories about him being in russias and Trumps pocket.

>all media outlets are going all out to try and destroy Trump with one last made up narrative
Old media is getting seriously desperate.

This is your intelligence check friends. If you're buying this crap, you and your descendants deserve to be good goy wage slaves for a thousand years.

>Real news

Yeah, sure.

Official Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=yP4qdefD2To