>>125709639

I would be perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner.

IT'S A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION Sup Forums

Like it has been said, I'd be perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner.

What a joke. Gotta blame the average Canadian for voting for him

Why didn't they try mixing things up?

"Mr. Prime Minister, what was the ethics commissioner wearing in your first meeting?"

I would be perfectly happy to sexually meet with the ethnics commissioner.

On second thought, I would be perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner.

let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that i wouldn't be perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner.

Justin, he's just not ready to meet with the ethics commissioner.

We shouldn't be nuked. We are too big, it would cause too much fallout to the northern parts of USA. Mass carpet bombings and death squads to clean up the leftovers is the only sensible solution.

I think this is a question for the ethics commissioner.

kek, underrated

>what am I watching
he's a drama teacher, so...acting.
its also how he runs your country
by pretending to run it.

When we unite the WHITE anglosphere cucks like Trudeau will no longer be a problem.

Brexit was the first step. One of many.

Endure, brother. We will be on the winning end.

Unless you're a fucking frog. In which case, you have to go back.

RULE BRITANNIA.

There would be a fistfight in any slav country after third repeat. Civilisation is overrated I would say.

Most Canadians on Sup Forums voted for him, let alone in the general population

This country is doomed

If it means anything, shit like this seems to be making people regret their vote.

What kind of lunatic does it take to be that shameless? I would say it's a waste of our money and time, but this could actually be eye opening for anyone who's on the wall about Trudeau.

Jesus Christ. You have a job for your country to vote this asshole out when time comes.

My Jamaican neighbor was even talking about how liberals don't answer questions.
It's hilarious to watch them burn because they aren't as good as the kikes on this shit.
Our media isn't super left, at times it can be though. Immigration isn't that cucked except for the border crossings.
There's hope for Canada.

Every politician ever being asked a question they don't want to answer, but worse.

>Wealth for the middle class
>Real change

where?

People are stupid and never learn, they'll vote for the next smooth talking con artist and whine about it after

Bro like I said I'd be perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner and answer any questions she may have.

Unquestionably.

>what am i watching?
A sociopath

Goodbye Canada

If you met with the ethics commissioner, tell us via code by saying, "I would be perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner."

S for spit in spineless leafs

Posting from a shitty phone. Can I get a quick rundown?

Trudeau is asked directly: "how many times have you met with the ethics commissioner", and instead of answering the question just says: "I'd be happy to meet with the ethics commissioner and answer any questions she might have". People from various parties then repeat the exact same question, and he repeats the same direct non-answer. This goes on for over 10 minutes.

ya know...

I'm very happy to work with the ethics commissioner and any questions she may have

Haha Trudeau actually owned them by not answering their manipulative questions XD

Ethics commissioner here. Justin won't answer my calls.

The Vatican's agents are strangling your country.

Brb. Investing in rope stocks.

He's French, Guillotine stocks would probably be a better investment.

>b-but muh weed

It's a pity the opposition leader is resigning though. Nothing in Canadian politics is better than Trudeau being made to look like an idiot by conservative women.

He doesn't get punished for being evasive, so he keeps being evasive.

Simple concept.

>trudeau pls kys

She was just a stand in tho.

Yeah. It sucks though, she was a pretty good leader of the CPC.

My guess it'll be Maxime who wins it on the 27th. Or Andrew Scheer.

He's so dreamy tho :)

we need a crisis to get people interested politically but we coast along slowly comfortably deteriorating until the demographics changes tip the scale

Why do they stumble on the word ethics, so much

because we're the bastard child of the anglosphere being influenced by the bad kid next door who can't speak properly

Somebody nigger him to death.

wow this is just embarrassing

would you be happy to meet with her?

Honeraba mehmba, are you a doctor?

You gotta respect the British Cabinet system. It took 1000 years of nonstop Kikery to ruin it.

wow, this is the first time i hear him talk
what a lispy faggot

I thought he was supposed to be a grownup; I only listened to him avoid the question four times, so maybe it was explained, but why wouldn't a grownup either answer the question or simply refuse to answer the question?

I know Trump is a buffoon, but I thought this guy was practically considered to be a saint in Canada.

Just a humble burger here, but it looked like the sexy Canadian man was doing that on purpose. I don't think he gives one Canadian hoot about the ethics commission.

Guys I don't know about you but I'm actually perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner.

He is being accused of taking bribes, and the ethics commissioner isn't permitted to comment on whether she met with him yet or if he is avoiding her, she said to ask him so he just avoids the question.

As I have said, I would be perfectly happy to meet with the ethics commissioner when it is requested.

oh yea we're the one who can't speak properly

hey, how is 'about' pronounced? i can't remember

It still seems that he could have said something along those lines instead of appearing to be retarded, but then that's politics I suppose.

ha

imagine if this was trump. do you think we would ever hear the end of it? this was almost a week ago and i saw it in a fucking Sup Forums thread. fuck man,

He starts hopping into campaign-style stump speech because he literally doesn't know any of the basics of governance but he's been trained to spout nonsense. This is something a child would do.

I would be surprised if he even knew he initially did anything wrong. Perhaps he thinks this will get dredged up on late night or during reelection and he's giving the MSM an out by putting feelsy stump speech in there so they can just edit that part out and make conservatives look insensitive. Watch, this is how it'll be spun. What a coward.

Impressive how mainstream media is covering him,I'm not seeing it anywhere else.

Whoa holup there faggot...don't paint us all with the same fucking brush...
I didn't vote, in that I trashed my ballot as I knew the result before the cycle was done. Far to many young 'duuude....WEEEEEEDE' that completely bent the election to the wrong side, and for the wrong reason...
Now we reap what the young ones have chosen...
Btw...if I had my way, minimum age to vote would be 30...