HAPPENING

CONVENTION OF STATES BUILDING MOMENTUM
POSSIBLE REVOLUTION INCOMING??
dailywire.com/news/16476/convention-states-movement-building-momentum-aaron-bandler
WHAT DO YOU THINK POL?
WHAT NEW AMMENDMENTS DO YOU WANT?
>The Convention of States is the alternate method of amending the Constitution. Most people are familiar with the method that involves an amendment passing two-thirds of both Houses of Congress followed by three-fourths of the states. But the other way to amend the Constitution involves two-thirds of the states passing resolutions to call for a convention; each resolution must agree on the same issues to discuss at the convention. Amendments that make it out of the convention then need to be ratified by three-fourths of the states.

Pls Calexit. We will form our own union with Washington and Oregon and Nevada.

The guy behind Calexit fled... the Russia.
Really makes you think.

>3/4 of states
that'd be hard to pull off any remotely leftist amendment

I would support Calexit. Although the state would crumble without federal funding. Makes you think

Hey, since out government is infested with dual citizen parasites and out right criminal psychopaths, we should let them rewrite the Constitution!!! Good idea, or great idea?

I know we have republican control of the government. But I dont trust many of them. A Constitutional Convention can just as easily get rid of the 2nd Amendment as do anything good, and that is the ONLY way that the globalists can get rid of guns...by dismantling 2A.

I do not trust the call for a constitutional convention, there is NOTHING in it that needs amended. Except term limits, and that can be done by legislation.

They want the 2A gone. This is how they make it go.

Wrong. Californians pay more in Federal taxes than we get back in Federal funds.

and btw, they can change literally anything. They could just as well disenfranchise commiefornia kek

How many state legislatures are Democratic controlled again? They're going to call this thing and then we're going to end birthright citizenship and turn Norcal into State of Jefferson

Since California would be separate, any military spending in the area would have to be reduced. There goes a lot of money. Any federal funding for schools, colleges, all that good stuff would go too. Does California have enough of an industry to prop them up in such an event?

3/4 of legislatures need to approve it, they'd just cuck the federal government

>1. The states decide who to send as representatives - other individuals can't just wander in and "take over".
>2. The states approve of what their representatives are introducing. If the reps go off the reservation, they get recalled and replaced.
>3. Since it will take 38 states to approve an amendment, the chance of a democrat state pushing through a bad amendment is exactly zero.

Please do. As soon as you all are starving to death after realizing your states are sinkholes you all can kill each other off fighting for food and water. Then we can rush in afterwards, secure the area and reclaim it deeming it destabilized and before the Chinks or Spicks make a move. None of those states are self sustainable anymore. I believe the only ones left are in the south. Also Nevada would go through a civil war before joining those cucked states. Outside of Vegas people are pretty conservative.
I love reading how delusion Calitards are about their state. Look at your spending v.s earnings

There would be a literal war

not enough

I would give anything for this.

If idiot Scott Brown governor of CA keeps cucking up like he has been CA will revolt against him. The gas tax hike he did is not going over very well.

Dismantle affirmative action and birthright citizenship, enshrine meritocracy in the constitution once and for all, include riders in the 2A that make misinterpretation impossible and give provisions for concealed carry reciprocity regardless of state laws, make communism and masked protest capital crimes, establish an IQ threshold for immigration, outlaw the Democratic Party, make willful deception by the media punishable by scaphism

No there wouldn't

Yes there would, nigger

Then maybe you'll get a girlfriend. Virgin.

is this why soros and leftist media are on literal suicide watch?
pic and map relateds

Who in government right now, do you trust to do that?

Good luck doing something away from a screen, tough guy. Make sure to top off your canteen with mountain dew.

It doesn't matter anyhow. They wouldn't have a recognized currency. Any industry they have is irrelevant. Businesses would be forced to leave or go bankrupt. Their farms would also be fucked because currently they rely on water from neighboring states which they would lose.

While we're dreaming, make dueling legal again

>he said to the married man while smugly eating dinner with his waifu pillow
fuck off share blue you're so obvious and butthurt
Steve king

>>>reddit

anons, how are a convention of states and State ratifying conventions different?

REPEAL THE 13TH AMENDMENT

Convention of Seth Riches

Checked

The John Birch Society has been sending out warnings also. We are 6 states away from a con con. The reasoning they are going with currently is a "balanced budget amendment" but once they are there they can introduce and vote on anything.

this is for repealing the 17th ammendment not the 2nd. also congressional term limits.

Lefty states hate Trump so much you can predictably trick them into doing what you want.

I trust Soros more. If he is against something, it means it's good

the mock convention they had last year abolished the XVIth also. Happy!

>No argument

checked. this man is wise and correct.

desu I'd like digital 4th ammendment rights/ digital privacy rights outlined more clearly.

Republican states are passing this. Both the 2A and the 1A are safeguarded. You have 55 million gun owners and 265 million guns in your country, you'll be safe. And this convention is specifically being called to reign in the federal government by enforcing a balanced budget, having term limits and restrain the federal fiscal policy. This is made by patriots. Get your ass off the couch and go help them.

Realistically, there would be lots of coordination and planning before such a convention to decide on what the goals are, what the amendments would be, and incredible scrutiny and careful review of the exact wording of the amendments by many, many people. It would be known ahead of time if there is enough support for anything to be agreed on, otherwise they wouldn't bother to call the convention at all. It would be a waste of time. With the very high bar of the number of states needed to ratify an amendment and the large number of red states, there's no chance an amendment to nuke the 2nd would prevail. The convention would be a carefully planned formality.

besides, the only surefire way for a national white man chimp out session is to delete the 2A

>not understanding that gun owners go down shooting in every gun-grabbing event
okay pal, show me where the AR hurt you

>there is NOTHING in it that needs amended.
Every amendment after the 12th can eat a dick and they all concern states rights issues.
The Constitution was not give the ability to amend for flippant bullshit it was given in case if a rise in a liberty so central to our society and identity that it needed to be protected by the Constitution.
Not for anything you want to try and make legal just so it's nearly impossible to undo by your opponents

Tiered voting. So I could put a prioritized prefrence and a runner up for who I want.

Say I wanted Ron Paul to be prez, but if not enough votes are there for him I want it to go to the next guy. Lets say Guac-man.

Don't have to worry about voting for Ron Paul and losing because not enough people side with me.

Would destroy the 2 party system and having to pick the lesser weevil.

>meritocracy
We can't go full Republic because it would take an actual revolution to remove greedy or ineffective politicians and then there's always the possibility of Praetorian Guard 2 electric boogaloo

>265 million guns in your country
Much more
We have more guns than we have people(supposedly twice as many)
And there are 370 million someone people living here

Kek confirms . its a leftist plot

I like how you think that just because someone is fat they're not a threat. Even if every gun owner was a fat piece of shit (hint: lots of them are active outdoorsmen or military/ex military) if you're going door to door to taken peoples guns, all they have to do is sit on the sofa and wait. Fat guy can still dump a magazine in your direction. Rinse and repeat hundreds and hundreds of times, even an experienced crew is going to take casualties. And that's just from the fat fucks. What do you think will happen if you're fighting people who are fit?

God made men, Sam Colt made them equal.