I'M JUST ASKING FOR A NAME

I seemed to have misplaced this man's name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg?t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seth Rogan

HIS

NAME

IS

HAMTARO

Seth "killed by the bitch" Rich

SETH

ROGEN

Fuck off dude you guys are making me sleepy again.

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

R I C H

ROGEN

HIS

His name is Seth Rich!

JOHN CENA

This shit actually might be legit? Not just a meme!? Did we will it? Jesus this timeline is insane.

GAME

Seth Rich

WAS

NAME

METH

A scam artist, It's bullshit son

The source for this reporting by FOX5 and picked up by Fake News blogs such as WND.com and Breitbart, is FOX news contributor and GOP shill Rod Wheeler. He claims that evidence exists on Seth Rich's laptop of contacts with Wikileaks prior to the murder. This, he claims without having looked at Rich's laptop at all. He claims a Washington DC cop told him point blank that that information exists on the laptop. But doesn't name the source. Because of his history as a GOP shill, he very well could just be lying to protect the traitor-in-chief.
A GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman who is also (assuming Wheeler is not lying) working with Seth Rich's family claims to have had evidence that Rich's murder was by Russian Spies. This counters Wheelers' claims but makes alot more sense when viewing the full situation. That is, why would a lifelong Democrat who took a job at the DNC to help the Dems hurt them by "leaking" embarassing information to Wikileaks. And why would a GOP lobbyist suggest Russian spies if he is a GOP shill? Its obvious why GOP shill Wheeler would suggest it's HRC that had him killed though.

NAME HIS

BITCH

RICH

Seth Rich!

Sethgon of Rickaad

Paid shill post

Just stop, it's happening. Pack your bag and run while you still can you shareblue drone.

Who cares about this dickhead ?

His name was Seth Rich.

First fallen hero of the revolution. Someday they will teach children his story in schools.

His name was Seth Rich

> Fake News blogs
This is why you sharia blue shitters are so fucking obvious, you spout your libtard ideology even when your pretending to be rightwing.

How much are they paying you? Do they know how little effect you're having?

Martyred Bernie Avenger

S E T H
E
T
H

R I C H
I
C
H

BLONGAL
DRUMP

Can I get a quick rundown?