((((american style))))

why do jews sell shit like hotdogs in salt water and think putting a usa flag on it makes it ok? i hear americans have never seen such an abomination?

M8 any food allegedly "American style" outside the USA will never be as good

It's not even that hard, the reason why they fail is because they don't have the same high quality ingredients as we do

Also, these mimickers use °c instead of °f which isn't ideal for cooking

MURICA

I don't get it

That looks extremely fucking disgusting, anyone who eats packed or canned meat is also disgusting, just go to the butchers and get it on the dot

Please explain this.

I think it's meant to be commentary on the upper picture's wide residential road, like it's a highway or something. But it's obviously that wide so cars can park in the street without disrupting traffic.

Maybe they think it's OK to do 50 in a residential area because there's no corners and the road is wide?

>paying 3.40$/lb when a shotshell costs .50 c.

Chili isn't bad desu also tactical bacon is breedy good

delicious

Gotta get the bagged ones

>using the shot jew
>not stabbing your game

i have never had pizza with corn on it. am i the only one?

Is there corn on that pizza, user? Are you even a real American?

corn? what the fuck??

>buying american style food

yuck

only a brit could stoop so low

funghi? wtf is that?

>Corn
>Green peppers?
>Salmon?
wtf the pizza isn't even big.

but its that wide so people can park on the curb and passing cars can move about comfortably and stay in their lane.... do you not have roads designed to be parked on?

We talked about this yesterday. You got memed by the hot dog jew deal with it

what the hell...... do people really think we eat like that?

looks delicious

Why are you reposting this, muppet?

it's far away, so it's exotic.
i found it upsetting how much wrong and pervasive american weebery was in germany when i lived there.

there are a lot of trans-atlantic misunderstandings on both sides.?
a lot of stuff here gets marketed as "european" english, french, italian, scandinavian

those are the only marketable european place names. lifeway took "russian" and replaced it with "eastern european" from their packaging.

Delete this, we both know this clip is from Mexico

That's mexican, it's this big ordeal down there, i'm sure you can find other clips
>inb4 same thing le 56%

>CORN
>O
>R
>N

it's almost as bad as pineapple

Where are the Japanese peanuts?

Yeah and we eat like Outback Steakhouse all the time.

Still looks better than anything I saw being eaten in Scotland.

Americans have to be the most hilariously xenophobic people on the planet except japs or Koreans. And even they aren't as funny.

I mean there's nothing wrong with it, it will even serve you well, it's just funny as fuck

our food is preserved to last a few months because it saves money from food expiring, and that pickled food causes cancer and heart disease

mushrooms

I've had pizza with corn and mushrooms on it. It was pretty good, but that was in Mexico.

>i hear americans have never seen such an abomination?
Like no one ever looked at the fluid inside of a pack of hot-dogs....No fucking shit its brine water.......

Hot dogs are the most horrible things ever produced....but man do they ever taste good!

>not putting corn on pizza
what's wrong with you? That's the best part

I had some vegetarian not dogs for lunch, they're breddygud without all the lips and assholes.

That is actually a popular recipe done by inmates in American prisons that has become an American street food. Actually pretty fuckin' good tbdesufampai

Parking is illegal in Europe

>mixing that many contrasting flavours into 1 thing

Kinda looks good.

Pretentious 1/4 Italian detected

yeah, we never stop

Our hotdogs are sold the old fashioned way dammit!!! In vacuumed air tight plastic!

At least we still have the food part of this picture....
THANKS OBAMA

nice

But they're the parts with most flavour

these are the best hot dogs. hebrew national > *

>How can I possibly improve hotdogs?

Pics like that make me nostalgic for a time I never experienced. Just looks so comfy.

Same here.

But why are you calling the sausages hot dog? Isn't it hot dog when the sausege put into the bread (or how do you call that)?

Ayy man those things are tasty as fuck.

I thought the term hot dog was an ancient meme used to mock the people inquiring about what meat was used in the furters

What the fuck is this? Hot dogs in the USA come in plastic packages just like sausages or other cold cuts...

It's a grey area, but in general they're called hot dogs even when they're in the plastic because they are small enough and of that taste/texture to be placed in a bun. A larger sausage would likely not be called a hot dog.

Usually if a sausage is covered in a batter we call them corn dogs over here. Classic ballpark food!

thats a fuckin abomination mate

A sausage uses coarsely ground meat, often with spices. A hot dog uses very fine mechanically separated meat, and is usually just salted. They have a different taste. A classic American hot dog uses one of these "hot dog" sausages.

I prefer sausages desu, but a hot dog hits the spot sometimes.

KFC in China tastes really fucking good. I'm not sure why. It's noticeably different than what we have here.

yeah but give me one with blueberries instead

You didn't miss the powerhosed face meat? No?

Feral chickens and gutter oil.

>both would be 25 mph
>both can be found within 30 min drive in any Midwest city
Top one closer to downtown, bottom one in suburbs/new housing developments

No that's called a sausage sandwich. A hot dog is a different type of meat

No regulations mean they can put MSG in everything.

t. allergic and got sick a lot in China

>white bread for a bun

get the fuck out

Why put corn on a pizza if it's already part of it in some form or other?

That's called a pluto pup

>furious ancaps inbound screeching about the free market

Cat is delicious mate

I see. We don't really have hot dog sausage. If we put any sausage in a bread it's hot dog.
And we call the thing on the pic hot dog too.

>this cunt has never gone to Bunnings on a Sunday morning just to get a sausage sanger and help out the local footy club
You're a cunt, leaf.

You walk into a KFC here and you see literal black ex-convicts with a thousand tattoos on their body. And this is a non-liberal with little crime. I'm not about to act like the KFC here isn't shady as fuck.

Silly burger, fructose is fruit sugar.

Sweetcorn lumps are clearly there for texture

It's basically a pig in a blanket, except on a stick. That's our breakfast.

Just to specify, those are the cashiers and cooks.

Coming soon to the US - thanks Trump.
(Almost.- in exchange for accepting our BSE cow beef, we'll let them process our chickens. That fucker - makes deals just for the sake of it.)

>pineapple
>bad

Holy shit, American prisons have their own cuisine.
Thats fucked up.

Because canned corn are delicious. Did you try it just eating it without anything? Or do you even have canned corn?

That's looks close to what we call "pigs in a blanket".

I respect that they are actually working a legitimate taxed job, though.

No, I have never seen this before... but I can't say I am not interested.

What part is supposed to trigger me, the full fat part, which we can get here, or that big awkward jug with a wide mouth? You somehow managed to come up with a milk delivery system worse than a bag. Congrats.

Anyone arguing against pineapple on pizzas better not have eaten a pizza with anything other than tomato, mozzarella and basil or they don't have a leg to stand on.

>He's never had a pig in a blanket after singing his eyebrows off trying to light the barbie at 1pm with a hangover that would stun a horse.

Disgraceful

What's your point? They're both residential areas, just because there's a wider road doesn't mean you should floor it. It's so people can park on the street without impeding the road too much dingus. Please never come here.

>pig in a blanket

A pig in a blanket is wrapped in pastry. Jesus, is this the Aussie solution

>It's alright, mate. Just use some wonderbread!

>Tomato on a pizza
But that's American

These are actually pretty good. It'd taste like shit with hot dogs, but sausage =/= hot dog.

Point taken.

You are literally getting triggered by a sandwich right now

ghetto dogs work in a pinch if you've run out of buns, it happens

Fucking A those things are delicious.

>the nation that invented poutine throwing fucking stones when it comes to food
RAKE WHEN?

They have lot of space so why should they build narrow roads when it's not necesarry?