USS Liberty Attack 50th Anniversary: The Ultimate Redpill

On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

Francis Brown
>Petty Officer Brown was on the bridge during the initial phase of the air attack. When the helmsman became incapacitated, Petty Officer Brown fearlessly exposed himself to overwhelmingly accurate rocket and machine-gun fire while assuming the helmsman's duties. He steadfastly maintained the ordered course while many men in the immediate proximity received serious and fatal injuries, remaining on his post until felled by strafing fire from the torpedo boats at the moment the torpedo struck the ship.

Stephen Spencer Toth
>It became a vital matter to quickly establish the national identity of the aircraft initiating the attack in order to inform higher authority. Lieutenant Toth courageously exposed himself to overwhelmingly accurate rocket and machine-gun fire to obtain this data. While he was thus engaged in this task, he was fatally injured when a violent explosion on the starboard side of the bridge hurled him to the 01 level of the ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
dailymotion.com/video/x292hcj_the-day-israel-attacked-america_news
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s
haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story
davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
youtube.com/watch?v=5ypUz1WYens
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maurice Hogue Bennett
>Without hesitation and with complete disregard for his own personal safety he entered a compartment which seconds before was demolished by a torpedo explosion and brought to safety one officer who had been severely burned and temporarily blinded. Though wounded himself and in spite of great personal fatigue and without regard for his own personal comfort and well-being, he supervised evacuation of the undamaged research spaces and devoted many hours in providing for the comfort, safety and welfare of his shipmates.

George Houston Golden
>Lieutenant Golden, serving as Engineering Officer, was in main control during the attack coordinating the operation of machinery for propulsion and power under battle conditions. Three times when told to "standby for torpedo attack to starboard," Lieutenant Golden unhesitatingly and with complete disregard for his own personal safety, and although wounded by rocket fire, relieved the phone talker and throttleman on the starboard side of the engineroom at the waterline, assuming their duties and ordered all others away from the area of imminent danger.

These are just some examples of the bravery shown on that day. The next month leading into the anniversary of the USS Liberty terrorist attack is the best time to red pill anyone on Israel. I have started randomly PM'ing regular content creators on T_D to stop being hypocrites on their rule #3 and if they actually give a shit about America and its soldiers they should be honoring them this June 8th. Do your part.

>The Day Israel Attacked America
youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs

Mirror:
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
dailymotion.com/video/x292hcj_the-day-israel-attacked-america_news

>Dead in the Water
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

>Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s

>Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

>Chicago Tribune: Transcripts of IAF communications show pilots who attacked Liberty in Six-Day War saw a U.S. flag.

>The Israeli Air Force warplanes and Israeli Navy warships that attacked the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967, at the height of the Six-Day War, were aware that the vessel was an American spy ship, according to new testimony published Thursday in the Chicago Tribune.

>The report stated that the U.S. National Security Agency - to which the intelligence gathering ship belonged - was able to intercept IAF communications according to which, at some stage, the pilots identified the ship as American but were nonetheless instructed to push ahead with the attack.

>According to the report, some of the transcripts and intelligence information have disappeared, while the rest can be found in U.S. government archives.
>Oliver Kirby, the NSA's deputy director for operations at the time of the Liberty attack, is quoted by the Tribune as confirming the existence of the transcripts, saying he personally read them.

>"They said, 'We've got him in the zero,'" Kirby was quoted as saying, "whatever that meant - I guess the sights or something. And then one of them said, 'Can you see the flag?' They said 'Yes, it's U.S, it's U.S.' They said it several times, so there wasn't any doubt in anybody's mind that they knew it."

>"They said, 'We've got him in the zero,'" Kirby was quoted as saying, "whatever that meant - I guess the sights or something. And then one of them said, 'Can you see the flag?' They said 'Yes, it's U.S, it's U.S.' They said it several times, so there wasn't any doubt in anybody's mind that they knew it."

>Kirby told the newspaper that the transcripts were "something that's bothered me all my life. I'm willing to swear on a stack of Bibles that we knew they knew."

>The report also states that then U.S. defense secretary Robert McNamara ordered jets that had been dispatched to assist the Liberty turned around.

>The Tribune quotes J.Q. "Tony" Hart, then a chief petty officer assigned to a U.S. Navy relay station in Morocco that handled communications between Washington and the 6th Fleet, as saying that he listened in as McNamara said, "President [Lyndon] Johnson is not going to go to war or embarrass an American ally over a few sailors."

>McNamara, who is now 91, told the Tribune he has "absolutely no recollection of what I did that day," except that "I have a memory that I didn't know at the time what was going on."

>Foreign Ministry Spokesman (((Mark Regev))) told the Tribune that the attack on the Liberty was "a tragic and terrible accident, a case of mistaken identity, for which Israel has officially apologized."

>The USS Liberty was came under attack, first by IAF jets and then some 15 minutes later by Israel Navy warships, while patrolling off the shores of El-Arish in the Sinai Peninsula. 34 American sailors perished in the attack, 26 of them in the naval assault.
haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473

>New revelations in attack on American spy ship

>Analyst: Israelis wanted it sunk
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story

>There is detailed evidence from Liberty crewmen and other military and intelligence personnel that the Israeli attack was intentional. Numerous extremely high US military, intelligence, and diplomatic officials have espoused this view. Among them are:
>Dean Rusk, Secretary of State under LBJ;
>Richard Helms, Director of the CIA;
>Rufus Taylor, Deputy Director of the CIA;
>Clark Clifford, special assistant to the President;
>Louis W. Tordella, National Security Agency (NSA) Deputy Director;
>General Marshall Carter, former director, NSA;
>Lucius Battle, former presidential advisor;
>Major General John Morrison, US Air Force, Deputy Chief NSA Operations;
>Oliver Kirby, former deputy director for operations/production, NSA;
>Lieutenant General William E. Odom, former director, NSA;
>Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, USN, Director NSA 1977-1981;
>Paul C. Warnke, Undersecretary of the Navy and later general legal counsel to the Department of Defense;
>Rear Admiral Merlin Staring, Staff Legal Office for Commander in Chief US Naval Forces Europe and later Chief Judge Advocate General of the Navy;
>George Ball, under secretary of state;
>Dwight Porter, US Ambassador to Lebanon;
>Lloyd M. “Pete” Bucher, US Navy, Commanding Officer USS Pueblo;
>Captain Ward Boston, senior legal counsel for the Naval Court of Inquiry;
>Rear Admiral Clarence “Mark” Hill, co-founder of the Naval Aviation Foundation;
>Admiral David McDonald, Chief of Naval Operations; and
>Vice Admiral Jerome King, Jr., Deputy Chief of Naval Operations.
>In 2003 the Moorer Commission, an independent commission headed by Admiral Moorer, reported on Capitol Hill: “There is compelling evidence that Israel’s attack was deliberate".
>The Moorer report went on to state, “In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen.”
davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/

Jews did 9/11, USS Liberty and possibly Seth Rich as well

Please keep this thread bumped as this will be targeted for sliding as fast as possible

and also the Lavon Affair

Nobody cares, you fucking retard.

We incinerated 200,000 nips on purpose, never apologized, and we were allies with Japan like a year later.

Israel kills 30 Americans on accidents, apologizes, and we're supposed to believe that means they aren't our ally?

Fuck off britcuck.

>Jewish population figures for the United States are contested, ranging between 5.7 and 6.8 million.

June 8th? Aw man, that's my birthday.

>>125720701

Thanks for the bumps. Newfriends need to see this info

You know, faggot in chief l.b.j was probably in on it too if it was a false flag operation

bamp

bump

RIP

This was one of those ugly redpills for me a few years back.

Death to Israel and the Jewish race.

we should have responded to them the way we responded to japan

>On accidents
No the USS liberty had its flag hoisted, they circled the ship and even waved before attacking.

Here's another fun JewFact:

The creator of the CIA'S MKULTRA brainwashing project, Sidney Gottlieb, was Jewish.

Gotta love those pure coincidences, eh goyim?

Is this the thread the Jews are trying to "slide" ?

Bad Goy. Israel is your greatest ally! It would be the second shoa!!!
Do you REALLY want that to happen goy?

bump

but for real guys, we need to burn these Jews and sweep their remains under the rug

Delet this ya filthy anti semite

GOD WILLING THEIR DAY WILL COME

James Bamford offers an interesting perspective on the attack in his "Body of Secrets" book on the NSA

bump, the Jews did this with the intent of blaming Egypt for it so that America would attack Egypt

with Jews you lose, no such thing as good nationalist Jews, they'll still utilise you at your own expense for their own ends.

wtf why have I not heard of this until now.

oy

so do we have anything planned for June 8th? Btw everytime I heard about the USS Liberty people fail to mention at the beginning the reasons why the kikes did this, you can't just say "they deliberately did it" and not explain that they did it to get Egypt attacked.

Yep.
America even had nuclear bombs ready to fire on Egypt until they got information that it was actually Israel who attacked the ship.

Because Jews own the media.
The attack was on the 22nd page (YES, TWENTY-SECOND) of the June 9th 1967 Newspapers and it only had a tiny section.

It SHOULD have been front page news

>never apologized
nigger we rebuilt their country what the fuck are you talking about

never forget

bump

Oh, they said sorry for blatantly attacking a US ship in order to manipulate us. That changes everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ypUz1WYens

Gonna have to bump

b-but muh hohocosts

remember Seth Rich
remember the Liberty

You can't make this shit up

Seeing as you post this everyday would you mind explaining what the ultimate redpill is here? No one doubts Israel attacked the liberty. Whats the secret being hidden here?

Well, if they had been successful in their false flag they would have never fought the Yom Kippur War, we would have done it for them just like we've been doing for decades now. It ultimately slowed the process to which they need us to die for Jewish supremacy.

fuck the muslims and fuck Is-Ra-el too

The redpill is these devious Jews did it deliberately to try to get America to attack Egypt, which apparently almost worked.

Let that sink in, kikes are so devious they will kill you and blame their enemy who's not your enemy to get you to go to war against their enemy for them.

Source?

Why? The kikes curbstomped the gypos in the six day war. No need for intervention by the mighty US that was heavily tied down in Vietnam at the time.

I guess what I'm trying to get at here is that usually these scheming plotting jew theories are clear about what Shlomo wants to achieve. Everytime a USS Liberty thread comes ups there's nothing more than vague innuendo about possible greater motives.

OV VEYYYYYYYYYY

I doubt anyone expected them to so decisively curbstomp the shit out of a coalition of arab nations. People have tended to overestimate their ability. If they wanted to fight the wars themselves though then they'd have been letting their boys die in Iraq instead of having us do it.

>hehe dumb goyim, why would we want to make our allies join our war when we're just 3 days into it?
>no no we don't need Americans to fight and die for us, we'll do it ourselves
>vague innuendo
>most people involved claiming it was a deliberate attack
t. jew

This

see

You do realize that US Israeli relationship wasn't nearly as close in 1967 as it is today?

SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN GOYIM IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

OY VEY DON'T GOOGLE SETH RICH

You NEED to spread all the Seth Rich and USS Liberty info you can, the future literally depends on it

Then come up with a coherent redpill. We already know a ship was bombed 50 years ago. Instead of assuming everyone is a kike shill tell me why this is so important. Vague ideas that somehow the jews wanted to us to intervene 3 days into a war where they were already overwhelmingly victorious on all fronts makes no sense.

see

>Israel kills 30 Americans on accidents
>accidents

So you you actually can answer my original question that was directed at you after all? seeEveryday you post this and when asked for further info you call people shills. You claim we need to spread the word but when asked what word is to be spread you call everyone a kike for daring to ask the question.

Whats your motive here bong? Its clearly not to actually inform anyone of anything.

Thanks for the bumps

see

It was a false flag to draw America in to their war with Egypt so the goyim can die for Israel instead, look at 9/11 for another example. What more of a reason do you need shlomo?

seeI really would like to know what you think is the hidden jew plot here. Don't tell me you dont know that would be disappointing given all your pasta.

If they were getting their ass kicked I might believe you. They weren't. They were in the process of winning a great victory over Egypt at the time.

This 100%. Also look at the Lavon affair:

See

seeStill waiting

served them right. the white man has no right to be on, and colonize, non european land.

seeI'm beginning to suspect your that assblasted paki that always post about how based Iran is. Then again even he could articulate why the jews are evil.

>hehe goyim we weren't as close back then so it's okay if we killed you to trick you

I saying that theory doesn't add up.

At least you have a theory unlike OP though.

Thanks for the bump

If you actually had some info to share you wouldn't be so desperate for bumps you know. Especially with the seth rich stuff today this just seems like a slide thread.

just read the wikipedia article, or any other source for that matter, it's not my personal theory or even the theory of some fringe uninvolved people

He's a shill user, he'll just argue with you the entire thread and never accept any of what you're saying

I highly reccoend "9/11 Missing Links" (below). It's the best documentary on it I've ever seen and it completely exposes Israel an the Jews involved:
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

I'll give it a look. Right now I'm more interested in the intellectual dishonesty of OP. Used to be a redpill thread about the kikes had an actual informed OP that was eager to spread the word. Now we get some paki that doesn't even know what hes talking about and defects questions he cant answer with muh kike shill. Its a disservice to actual redpill threads tbqh.

>if you engage your enemies you lose

Pathetic. I've given you ample opportunities to spread the gospel that you claim to want to spread every damn day and yet you dont I can only assume because you cant.

see
&

Come on little guy you're almost out here. So the redpill is US was going to nuke egypt now?

LBJ wouldn't nuke Vietnam despite costing us billions of dollars and thousands of lives and destroying his legacy but was ready to nuke Egypt over a spyship, an Egypt that was currently suffering one of the most lopsided defeats in 20th century. You see how all this sounds a bit daft right?

Note: Another spyship, the USS Pueblo was attacked and seized by North Korea in 1968 and no one said lets nuke the gook.

Bump

Jewed

Only America is allowed to do war crimes and sneaky tactics

fuck zionists

killing an enemy is war, killing an ally is murder

Many of us want the US to stop doing that shit for kikes too, Ezekiel.

Oy vey, don't tell the goyim about what we do!

>Yusuf Shalom Steinmeier
Yusuf is an Arabic name, you shoud change it to Yosef

Oy gavolt! Here I am praising the prophet Mehmet for diversity, and you tell me my name isn't kosher enough for you? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE!

Bump

bump

Just imagine if those men hadn't fought as hard as they did to report the Israeli attack and save the ship.
the false flag could have worked and it would have been just like the gulf of Tonkin false flag, pulling the USA in other Vietnam in the Middle East while the actual Vietnam war was still going on.
could have been apocalyptic for the USA to fight two massive wars at the same time in different parts of the globe.
Imagine the Iraq war except with the Soviets backing the Arab states and an attrition rate like Vietnam

It's amazing that the ship survived. They deserve every bit of recognition they get and more. Thanks for the bump

It's appalling how this attack is ignored by the media and history books, etc. I first heard about by Wikipedia surfing, surprised they even have an article on it considering how much power the shills have there