Merkel said yesterday that Brits will be forced to pay 100 bn euros for Brexit. Especially for poorer members

Merkel said yesterday that Brits will be forced to pay 100 bn euros for Brexit. Especially for poorer members.

This is gold

ok

I don't understand the whole drama around this.
These are supposed to be the UK's commitments, so that is what they would have to pay if they staid in the EU. Whereas if they leave they can just not pay it.
So how is that an argument against Brexit?

I'd love to see them 'force' Brexit Britain to do anything.

Who the fuck do they think they are? Are they gonna go cry to the USA?

She better bring tanks then. Just like she is gonna force Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary etc to pay like 800 million for every refugee under the quota they don't accept.

Big chance.

:^) pay denphts

kek, cant wait for ww3

EU is desperate, trying to cling to life, they need to make empty threats to try and hide the fact they are rotting from the inside out.

>Forced

Hahaha - who said that Germans don't have a sense of humor?

I wouldnt expect anything less than "brotherly help" from fellow EUSSR.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

roolllin

J.K. Rolling for Israel.

Do krauts really believe it?

The brexit bill will be $100B. What do you mean you won't pay us $200B. The cost of Brexit to the weaker EU countries is $500B. The international courts will hear about this $1T settlement.

Yep and Britain will laugh, call back their navy, and tell Merkel to come and get it

No, this is what they have to pay if they DONT leave.
The idea is, either leave right now, or pay your share while you are staying in.
Currently UK is staying in the EU, and not leaving, but refusing to pay like everyone else in the EU is.

Basically if they want to leave and not pay, just fucking leave already.
If they want to leave later, okay, but until they leave they have to pay like everyone else does.

It is almost certain it will be cut by at least half, probably more than that and will be paid over a long period.
Also, I really feel the EU is over playing it's hand here, and is showing its ugliness to more and more of its own population. Just because Le Pen lost doesn't mean the steadily growing anti-EU sentiment has gone away.

It's standard EU jewry to completely fuck over anyone who dares to not follow the 'great' progressive march towards a United States of Europe
I'm surprised they didn't straight up demand the Brits to hold the referendum again

go usa

They're trying. Also the media has more or less turned the EU into a byword for liberalism over here. So every fuckwitted under 30 who doesn't have any awareness of politics beyond "the right are fascists" thinks it's what they want, without actually having to engage with the evidence/ideas.

read It seems that 99% of people on Sup Forums have no idea where this number comes from.
Its member fees UK isn't paying. If they want to stay for a while while they figure out how they leave, they have to keep paying for that same while.
This is a STAYING fee, not a leaving fee.

>forced

Roll
and HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

it will not end well for merkel i can promise you that.
>you owe us 100billion euros
>if you don't pay we will strangle trade with you!
except they forgot about this
>usa gives the brits sweetheart trade deals and their economy skyrockets

kek

aborded pls

>911
>Free choice

Which Muslim country you immigrating from senpai? What you gonna blow up?

A real country would smile, tell the Eu to suck a box of cock and be signing a deal in Moscow the same afternoon. Mummy isn't up to this.

r

The niggers of Europe need their gibs after all.

Poo in loo

God damnit Poland at least make it look like you're trying like we do.

oy vey

for the rolls

They should just do an america and say "come take it" you know the pussy EU won't do shit.

rollin for best korea

FUCK

Will you please stop reposting fake news?

Fucking hell, you're such retards. You repost fake news that embarasses the EU all day and then REEEE when somebody posts fake news that aim to destroy your civilization. YOU promoted this.

>best korea
>get japan

but user, don't you want your declining birthrates and 2d?

>tfw per capita we take more than Poland

What if "Fuck you, we are not paying" ?

FUK NIGRS

Rollin for Britain

Canada

how, exactly, are they going to "force" us?

please roll me an 06

>either pay member fees, or we throw you out right now

There, forced. Now either you have to leave instantly, or have to pay member fees.
Because that number is a member fee, since you are still a member, since you didn't leave yet.

Almost

roll

kms lmao

I'm glad we live in the timeline where Germany will be gun boat diplomacy'd by Britain.

Operation Sea Lio.... Baby Seal

WE WUZ ROMAN N KANGZ SHIIT

rool

Hooray for Communism like laws in UN. Pay for the poor.

Ouch

once

Never. Ever.
Fuck off Merkel you won't have a penny.

reroll im not living in u-fucking-ganda

Don't worry Sven, there won't be much difference when that time comes.

"No"

Now what?

Hopefully they'll keep that money warm for us when we rejoin in 5-10 years time.

Member fees aren't 100 billion, not even close, article 30 states 2 years so if we pay our dues for those years that's like 16 billion max

Now they are thrown out of the EU, before they can prepare, and they suffer.
Luckily the people in charge aren't morons such as yourself and this will not be allowed, as the UK will suffer greatly if it was.

You're an idiot if you believe this, the fact is the EU is posturing for its people more than anything, the UK won't pay 100 billion, we probably will pay 30 billion and this will be claimed as a 'great victory' by both sides, we'll get free trade but no freedom of movement

no deal is better than a bad deal and i would say paying another 100 billion on top of what mountain of money we already paid in during the stay in the EU is a very bad deal. we can just walk away. this would hurt the uk, sure, but it's better than paying a bullshit fee "for leaving". if you know may you know she won't get cucked by merkelstein.

NEIN! PAY ZE BILL NOW! ICH NEED MONEY FUR IMMIGRANTS

Is this a pay denbts thread?

>Suffer

Kek, they are leaving anyway. Why not save a 100 billion while you're at it

>gold for the EU
Not saying it will be 100 exactly, but do you think any other country wants to make any treatment with the UK if they are not willing to fulfill obligations they agreed on themselves?

They can't force a sovereign country to pay that amount of money, who will force them? the european union?

Nobody really care about the brexit, and some countries are already waiting for the end of brexit to discuss new trade agreements.

Rollling

>EU: We voted an decided you owe us eleventy bajillion dollars to leave us.

>Britian: We voted not to pay.

rolin

But isn't 100B pocket money for a country with a GDP of 3T? Can someone explain to me what's the big deal?

Because you randomly bullshitted some obligations, had this been specified before brexit fine, had it ever been mentioned before - fine, it's the fact you butthurt morons decided to make up a debt at the last minute is why we are laughing it off and nobody outside of the EU takes it seriously

>no clue about economics
>american
Try that with amazon, Sherlock.
If it gets serious the UK will be cut off the EU market, nothing funny about that.
Unfortunately UK will have to pay the bill for their moment of mouthbreathing.

My destiny had better not suck

>Who the fuck do they think they are?

Insane retards with a lot of power, remember when they tried t start a war with fucking russia over the Ukraine? ((Eurocrats)) are a danger to the stability of the whole fucking world. They are communist imperialists butthurt about the fall of the soviet union, trying to make west europe into USSR 2.0, now with gays, brown peope and nuclear weapons. Wonderfull, absolutely a shitshow.

FUCKING GO

When all the money from a GDP is accounted for paying into other things getting 100 billion isn't an easy matter, also why pay anything, imagine you were leaving a flat you were renting then the landlord drops a bullshit bill on you the the never mentioned previously just because he's mad you're going

I suggest reading the treaties again.
You cannot just Farage your way out of this, unfortunately that's not how it works you stupid turds.
I really feel sorry for you dumbos :(

good luck germancuck. You'll need it

>Try that with amazon, Sherlock.
I would if they ever sent me a bill for something I did not order. WTF Europe? You guys pay for shit you never bought? I want to jack sum credit card numbers from you.

kek what the fuck is Germany going to do? Rip its exports market to pieces to spite us?

Here's what will happen:

The EU will stamp its feet and tell us we MUST pay
German industry leaders will point out it will damage their own economy
German government will tell the EU to go and fuck itself
Causes crisis that puts an end to the EU

This is a problem that will solve itself

Says the bottomfeeder of the EU.
Don't you worry, Mario.

sure merkel, checks in the post, probably arrive tomorrow or maybeeeee....never

roll

>will be forced
By who?

Gueten Oobe
I'm a bloody Medpack. Im not sure I can hack it but it seems like it might be better than where I am here, maybe happier.

I know you can't just pull 100B out of your ass, and that GDP isn't a giant box full of money you can take when you want.

But assuming they pay those 100B, it's not gonna be a huge hit on their economy, right? Haven't slept in 3 days, making sentences is getting hard, hope I made myself clear.

> Rip its exports market to pieces to spite us?

Yes, enjoy getting fucked w/o lube by bigger partner

Unfortunately that's exactly how global politics works, you can't just demand something unless you have the force to back it up and you don't, we will pay what we feel like paying if anything, that is what WILL happen and you're in denial if you think otherwise. A deal will be made because if the UK was to suffer it would cause a global recession we shouldn't pay anything but we will pay something, just not 100 bill

>nasty hangover
>assuming the EU is dependent on a shitstain like UK
You shouldn't be worried about our exports too much, we are fine with a growing middle-class in China.
You do know that the very thing the UK made money with is financials?
They are the easiest to cut off and hurt the most.
You have no clue what you got yourself into, looking forward.

They have no power outside of Europe, that's the point.

They're just highballing because they know it won't stick.

So if they'd stayed Britain would have paid out 100 billion pounds to the EU over the next few years?

Remoaners btfo t b h

>global recession because of a tiny island like yours
Friendly reminder that your empire doesn't exist anymore.
You will be in for a surprise, trust me, you g brit.