Is this really the story you want it to be?

Why would people affiliated with the DNC make the effort to exact revenge on their supposed leaker, instead of simply arresting him and putting him on trial? The act of committing murder and then covering it up would be way more politically destructive, if it ever got out, than a bunch of campaign staff emails could ever be. Did you internet sleuths ever think of that?

The US political system has been much more damaged and embarrassed by leakers in the past. Just look at Manning and Snowden. Significantly more important leaks in the long run. One of them went to prison, the other is stuck in another country (and yet to be assassinated). Do you expect anyone to believe the elite class would be dumb enough to potentially screw themselves over just to kill some pawn?

If Seth Rich really was murdered due to his association with wiki leaks, then the much more obvious suspect would be Russia. After all, they don't want the leaker to be traced back to them. That also explains why the details of his murder case have become classified, and why the local PD isn't allowed to share any of the details with the private investigator. Sometimes it's hard to tell if this stuff just goes straight over your heads, or if you're just being intellectually dishonest.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39931012
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB129/nie.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not real. It's a fake story.

While Drumpf internet conspiracists are desperate to look for any source to deflect, the real world is reading into Trump's collusion of leaking classified intformation with Russia

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39931012

It's all so obvious. Everyone that actually believes this Seth Rich conspiracy can fuck off to Voat.

If we ever get a full doxx on your shitty business im going to personally come and find you. count on it

stay mad faggots

Its almost as if you have no knowledge of how the Clintons operate.

put on trial? for fucking what? exposing the DNC corruption? Give me a fucking break!

Has it ever ocurred to you that the people who do this kind of buisness are proffesionals and are backed up by the best, which in turn assures them nothing and no one will ever find out what goes on? Has it ever ocurred to you that maybe they err as humans do and shit got leaked?

>Why would people affiliated with the DNC make the effort to exact revenge on their supposed leaker, instead of simply arresting him and putting him on trial?

Seriously you didn't think this one out, did you?

can any mathfags calculate how much higher your percentage of being in a plane crash if you know the clintons is?

>hurr the Clinton's are evil masterminds, except for this totally obvious trail of breadcrumbs that rednecks on the internet can easily see!

This happens to be speculation. However, if it were true then it lends just as much credence to my theory about him being assassinated by Russia as it does to say he was killed by the DNC. Is this what really passes as convincing evidence to you? A screenshot of a tweet of a redacted document that has been edited to show what it might say? Please, for the love of god, never breed!

Believe it or not, accessing a part of a computer network when you don't have permission from the owners is a crime, as is stealing information from them and giving it away.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with the actions taken by Snowden and Manning, there is no denying that they committed crimes.

Considering that the DNC leaks were only a small part of the circumstances that led to Hillary's loss in the presidential election, it seems rather odd that they would go such lengths and perform such a sloppy hit job.

They sure drag you shills out of bed early don't they.

why the fuck would Russia kill the guy who leaked DNC's corruption? Stop playing CoD.

But it's also about what do you leak mate. And than, people who feel that they have 'power' choose your punishment.

Maybe Seth Rich was working with the Russians, along with all the other people who were trying to help them sway the election in their favor.

Besides, my point was that there are plenty of other plausible theories when you decide to participate in rampant speculation.

I also think it's pretty funny that conspiracy theories about Hillary and the DNC always dominate these forums on the same days that embarrassing stories about the Trump administration gain attention.

For all the crying wolf about "shills" on this board, its members seem totally allergic to unbiased discussion.

I mean, think about what if they just didn't want another Snowden tier faggot running around the world spreading shit about what he thinks they did or why.

How can you blame Russia for hacking your emails and making you lose the election when you've taken the real leaker to court?

This.

>hurr the Clinton's are evil masterminds, except for this totally obvious trail of breadcrumbs that rednecks on the internet can easily see!

Oh you're a newfriend, its time to lurk and stop posting buddy.

A trial would give more attention to what lies in those leaked emails than a "robbery gone wrong" sweep under the rug. But you didn't expect a bunch of autists on a Mongolian rug making forum to be asking so many questions did ya? Check em

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Exactly. The trial would admit that there is something about that leaked info.

If you're going to call someone out be a man and call them a newfag. What is this PC bullshit?

You think my theory is so stupid, and yet yours essentially boils down to: "These hitmen are such pros that they actually forgot how to do their jobs correctly because of it!" Read what you said again.

>arresting him and putting him on trial

1. He didn't commit a crime.

2. The DNC claimed the leaks were bogus, until they switched to the "Hillary lost because Russian hacked the election" line.

Unless you have actually reprehensible filth you are trying to cover up and you need to make an example for all future would be leakers.

>being this new

is okay newfriend, just lurk more before posting alright? you stick out like a flare.

How can you make an example of the leaker by killing him 12 days before the leaks go public?

see
You fags were getting full of yourselves.
Stupid fucking faggots.

you like shilling threads with this shit huh?

>Maybe Seth Rich was working with the Russians, along with all the other people who were trying to help them sway the election in their favor.
>along with all the other people who were trying to help them sway the election in their favor.
Way to expose yourself as a shill, faggot.

>I also think it's pretty funny that conspiracy theories about Hillary and the DNC always dominate these forums on the same days that embarrassing stories about the Trump administration gain attention.
Yeah this has nothing to do with the fact that the another Russia narrative came out right after Seth Rich was brought to the spotlight again. (((Pure coincidence)))

Please lurk for a minimum of two years before posting again.

>"the much more obvious suspect would be Russia"

You slavophobic peice of shit. Are you really trying to pin the murder of Seth Rich on Russia? How do you sleep at night? Please kill yourself you disgusting cum stain.

>rednecks
It's funny how mindfucked you faggots are.
You can't even accurately ID your enemy.

Put on your mind that 'an example' does not mean the SS tier stuff. The 'right' people, I mean those which knew what's up surely got their message straightforward.

Just a friendly word of warning to the shills.

You are now dealing with the murder of an innocent young man. An idealist who loved his country and loved his party.

If you dare to defend the action of his killing, if you dare to dismiss this story or try to bury it, you will find yourself in hell, the lake of fire, for all eternity.

It's your choice. Do the right thing.

THE WIKILEAKS EMAIL WAS ABOUT A WAPO STORY FROM 2015 17 MONTHS BEFORE SETH RICH'S MURDER YOU FUCKING MORONS

because the whole point is they are trying to blame the russians for the dnc leaks stupid

Don't even respond to such a obvious bait mate.

You think downloading all of your coworkers emails and sending them to wikileaks isn't a crime? I'd be interested to see you try this at your place of work. Let me know how it goes!

The DNC was in the midst of a huge political campaign. Obviously the only thing that mattered to either side was saying whatever they thought it took to win the election. I'm not here to defend Clinton's monumental failure in losing to Trump.

However, the election is over and the people endangering the country at this very moment happen to be sitting in the White House. But ok, keep talking about how Hillary is like, the worst ever! Is there a single thing which could make the people on this board question their unwavering loyalty to Trump?

Anyone can be redneck nowadays.

>hurr durr why does Sup Forums buy into right wing conspiracy theories about Clinton when there is a perfectly fine left wing conspiracy theory that blames it all on Russia!

>fucking white males
sometimes, I think that shills are gone and that plebbit subhumans overuse the term

but then I run into you in the wilds, an actual real life shareblue shill

kill yourself

>Maybe Seth Rich was working with the Russians

The PI involved said he has and can confirm that Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks. Russia was never mentioned.

>Besides, my point was that there are plenty of other plausible theories when you decide to participate in rampant speculation

Muh Russia isn't speculation. It's actually fucking retarded desu.

>I also think it's pretty funny that conspiracy theories about Hillary and the DNC always dominate these forums on the same days that embarrassing stories about the Trump administration gain attention

It's not embarrassing to us or him. We know it's the product of a baseless deluded circle jerk.

>For all the crying wolf about "shills" on this board, its members seem totally allergic to unbiased discussion.

It's because the Russian angles are and have remained baseless. It would be different if you were to post some evidence. Things have been leaked here before, it's open to all arguments. But stupid, repetitive, MSM corporate bullshit doesn't last very long.

>murders can't be planned
fucking lmao

Interesting. If the DNC had wanted an investigation, I think they'd have handed over their systems for investigation.

Exactly, I understand that 'as much anons as much opinions' but what the fuck is wrong with this kind of people who yell 'conspiracy' all the way around but then believe anyone who say 'muh russians'.

>monumental failure
Ahhh now I see, you aren't a shareblue shill, you're Cenk Uygur, the t*rkish cockroach immigrant scum.

In retrospect, don't kill yourself, let pest control do it instead, that way they earn their salary.

we may be russian shills guys, be carefull.

>It's because the Russian angles are and have remained baseless. It would be different if you were to post some evidence. Things have been leaked here before, it's open to all arguments. But stupid, repetitive, MSM corporate bullshit doesn't last very long.

Wikileaks has been described as an actor for Russian state intelligence. Several high profile and independent cybersecurity analysis firms all agreed that the characteristics of the security breaches of the DNC's computer systems matched closely to known Russian tactics. I also didn't realize that the consensus of high level intelligence officials in the US government qualifies as "MSM corporate bullshit."

There is essentially a mountain of evidence for Russian interference in comparison to the claims that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC. There's nothing wrong with a conspiracy theory as long as you call it what it is.

>muh DNC was hacked
lel

wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/
>FBI Says the Democratic Party Wouldn’t Let Agents See the Hacked Email Servers

He cooбщaйтe дpyгим, тoвapищ

Seth was Jewish.

If they prove he was murdered and Podesta was the one who made an example of him, who will the tribe side with?

anyone who believes Russia actually hacked the election is a massive retard. It is so obviously just a lie to try and stitch up Trump. It's not that people are 'allergic to unbiased discussion' it's that most of us aren't retards or shills like you.

bingo

>the most money

Иф Пyтин вoнт cэнд мэ мы цacх ин a дaы и вилл пpoбaблы cхилл фop Cлинтoн нэхт вээк.

>It is so obviously just a lie...

Do you still not see how you only think with your emotions instead of basing your opinions on concrete information?

I would encourage you to read anything other than your favorite news websites and forums.

because he had already see the emails OP

the people who went after him didnt know he already backed them up and sent them to WL

Assange confimed he was the leaker

this is why the media said that wikileaks was illegal to read for weeks

this is why clinton wanted assange dead

Nice shilling mate no one could possibly be as dumb as that sincerely.

>There is essentially a mountain of evidence for Russian interference
please can you show me one piece of tangible evidence?

The "robbery gone wrong" was meant as a message/warning to other would-be leakers. Given that the left owns the media, they felt confident that they could bury the story just enough that normies would forget (especially with Comey's presser just five days earlier), while everyone in the DNC would get the message loud and clear. Calling it a "robbery" in any sense is false on its face, so the coverup started immediately. Meanwhile, the Russian narrative will be used in shitty attempt to explain away the murder.

Are you even trying?

Estabishment hates trump, Clinton cooks up Russia narrative within 24 hrs of losing, before election Obama, Clinton all said it can't be rigged. Now everyone says it is, glossing over the key fact that EVEN IF Russia did hack the DNC (they didn't it was Seth Rich who the DNC scum assassinated for it) how is that relevant? DNC were up to no good. DNC are the ones with proven track record of cheating in debates, talking about weird shit and being corrupt as hell. Then you want us to believe they are being totally honest about this?

That's why you're a shill, because no one is this dumb. You lot are never going to win here because we're not the wretched masses like on reddit we're smarter,.

>Wikileaks has been described as an actor for Russian state intelligence

By the various butthurts in power.

Many anons on Sup Forums have been described as paid shills. Shills actively push this Russia-behind-everything agenda. So you're obviously a paid shill. You've probably been described as one before. Is it the truth?

>Several high profile and independent cybersecurity analysis firms all agreed that the characteristics of the security breaches of the DNC's computer systems matched closely to known Russian tactics

I'm sure...

> I also didn't realize that the consensus of high level intelligence officials in the US government qualifies as "MSM corporate bullshit."

They have, without evidence, pushed a rhetorical point of Russia's involvement at varying levels of influence. Some have even said our president is a mere puppet. It's the lie repeated a thousand times, and based on nothing. Again, if you were to provide one single scrap of ANYTHING that wasn't hearsay, your argument would be believable. I will never trust the intelligence community on their word again. No sane person would.

>There is essentially a mountain of evidence for Russian interference

Where? Please tell me, where? Tell me one thing that isn't "sources say" or "Former CIA sycophant says".... I'm totally willing to read into it.

>in comparison to the claims that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC

It was speculation. It's now allegedly provable. That's what we're discussing here, now.

>There's nothing wrong with a conspiracy theory as long as you call it what it is.

I agree. This falls more into the "recent events"category. "Russian did it" conspiracies aside, there are some interesting scenarios that are being discussed right now.

Pитin appгoved yoиг диввc

The shills exist. There is money spent explicitly for this purpose.

You can't dismiss them with quotation marks.

This isn't 2015. Real money is being spent.

>not realizing he was a double agent Jew

This man a true hero

He's probably just an useful idiot.

>Several high profile and independent cybersecurity analysis firms all agreed that the characteristics of the security breaches of the DNC's computer systems matched closely to known Russian tactics.

kek. there is actually a CIA tool called LITTLE PUTIN in the earlier vault7 dumps, to make it look like any attack came from russia.

In the newer leaks are tools to make it look like attacks came from any country you like

I audibly kek'd

>A frightening moment this week for First Lady Hillary Clinton. Her plane, en route to the former Soviet Union, was forced to make an emergency landing when it was discovered that a frayed wire in the engine was causing serious malfunctions. The president was said to be furious and demanded an immediate investigation of what went wrong with "Operation: Frayed Wire." ...

"Cybersecurity experts and firms, including CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect ... stated the leak was part of a series of cyberattacks on the DNC committed by two Russian intelligence groups."

And

"On October 7, 2016, the United States Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence stated that the US intelligence community was confident that the Russian government directed the breaches and the release of the obtained or allegedly obtained material in an attempt to "… interfere with the US election process."

But why take it from me? Read the technical white paper jointly published by the Deparment of Homeland Security and the FBI

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

There was a little media push to blame best korea for that latest cryptoransomware, but nobody is buying it anymore.

He was /ourkike/

>The act of committing murder and then covering it up would be way more politically destructive
It also tells others what happens to people who go against the flow. Find any staffer after his murder who didn't think that there was a possibility that he was the leaker.

You won't.

looks like a standing policy to me. The fact is was issued before the murder and during a campaign are really the only relevant details. straw man much?

>"On October 7, 2016, the United States Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence stated that the US intelligence community was confident that the Russian government directed the breaches and the release of the obtained or allegedly obtained material in an attempt to "… interfere with the US election process."

We can't began to tell you how reassuring their confidence is, user.

That's it, /thread guys. Pack it in. Russia killed Seth.

In the case of Snowden and Manning, their crimes were copying classified information.
Believe it or not, the DNC servers don't rise to the level of national security, so if one of their paid or volunteer computer janitors saw something he shouldn't have and copied it, that doesn't rise to the level of a crime.

Are you suggesting that the CIA wanted Trump to win the presidential election? Because I'm having a hard time seeing what else you might be implying.

right yeah ok mate, problem with this sort of chat here is that /pol is redpilled not retarded.

We know how it works, people in high position pull strings and get organisations to file reports like this etc. Therefore linking us a report from US gov isn't taken as solid gold proof here is it?

I'll say it again we're not retards who believe stupid mainstream sources that are and always have been pushing a narrative to be sucked up by retards.

Do you think the US Gov is going to come out and say that Seth Rich leaked to wikileaks but the DNC killed him? Would they ever say that? No, they wouldn't.

Just like Comey let off Hillary for clear violation of the law, and Loretta Lynch met with Bill on the tarmac, the establishment is corrupt, we know that.

You're a boring shill go away now.

>wikileaks has been described as an actor for Russian state intelligence.
This is how you faggots operate, right off the bat it's fucking bullshit. You have been described as a faggot.
>independent cybersecurity analysis firms
>hired by the DNC
Aside from that, I read through the crowdstrike report and they provided zero concrete evidence that fancybear was Russian. When you take into account the fact that the NSA and CIA have the ability to fake a Russian signature, and the ease with which the "evidence" for Russian origin could be faked by others, including non-governmental actors, it becomes clear that the crowdstrike analysis means fuck all. Do you think when the US hacks Russia we leave easily traceable signatures of origin? Fuck no we don't we obscure that shit and make it look likes it's coming from anywhere but us. Russia knows how to spy, do you honestly believe they would make it that easy to trace back to them? On to the goddamn intelligence officials you mention, again, you're a fucking faggot, I've read the "dossier" and what do you fucking know, nothing but flimsy circumstantial evidence, (the kind someone might build in order to cast doubt upon or frame someone) and the vast majority of the report was about how RT and "russian trolls" influenced the election by swaying public opinion. There is essentially a mountain of bullshit and your sitting on top squishing it around in your hands.

> so if one of their paid or volunteer computer janitors saw something he shouldn't have and copied it, that doesn't rise to the level of a crime.

Of course it does. You think accessing private information without permission is legal just because it was easy for you to do?

No, it doesn't. If his job was to be a computer janitor and he saw something illegal or unethical in the course of his normal duties, it's not a crime to leak it.

This is the first time i realized that people are actually paid to come here and make posts like these

Project much? This is Cenk isn't it? Fuck you need to go to bed. You have a long day of screaming at the screen tomorrow you raging faggot.

you kike nugget.. that time line of events make sense.. off yourself..

want to murder leaker..

>seth rich ded

Lets all ignore Trump firing the man investigating him for his ties to Russia. That god this Seth story came up to shift attention away from the POTUS to someone not even holding any office. On top of Trump now leaking info to Russia too.

You are not protected from the law just for believing that what you are doing is right. The question of morality is different from the question of legality. Presumably somebody who distrusts the government would understand that.

What happened at the DNC could certainly be described as unethical. Calling it illegal is a stretch. The DNC is not part of the US government. They can more or less do what they want as far as how their primary process is organized. Just add it to the list of reasons why the two-party system in the US is garbage.

This is just sad. You're so arrogant that the only possible response to being challenged is to claim everyone who disagrees with you is being paid to do so. But I guess that's in line with the sort of person that is completely sick with paranoia.

Read this bitch

Look into Yuri Bezmenov.

If any Russian hacked us, it was him. Sources confirm.

oh so a white paper is your evidence? okay, here's a white paper on Iraq's Continuing Programs for Weapons of Mass destruction, approved for publication by the National Intelligence Board under the authority of the Director of Central Intelligence:

nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB129/nie.pdf

you got any other evidence for me or nah?

>You are not protected from the law just for believing that what you are doing is right. The question of morality is different from the question of legality
what is a whistleblower?
>What happened at the DNC could certainly be described as unethical. Calling it illegal is a stretch
There's a lawsuit over that very thing right now. Misrepresenting the primary process to voters and donors is fraud.

Comey was a joke. He let Clinton off for committing a crime. Statute literally says gross negligence is sufficient to prosecute. He came out and said she was extremely careless which is literally a synonym for gross negligence.

That's real corruption. Not just conspiracy theories over Russia.

If you think Comey should have stayed then you should be living in a banana republic where elites are above the law.

You're a shill. Hope you like your job mate because lying for a living is literally pathetic and what a weak coward would do so congratulations.