‘Far worse than what has already been reported’: Trump’s Russian disclosures so serious Senate had to be alerted

>‘Far worse than what has already been reported’: Trump’s Russian disclosures so serious Senate had to be alerted

google.com/amp/www.rawstory.com/2017/05/far-worse-than-what-has-already-been-reported-trumps-russian-disclosures-so-serious-senate-had-to-be-alerted/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39931012
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/15/donald-trump-shared-classified-information-russia-white-house-report
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_trumpintel-0504pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.eaf226279276
washingtonpost.com/local/trafficandcommuting/us-unveils-new-restrictions-on-travelers-from-eight-muslim-majority-countries/2017/03/21/d4efd080-0dcb-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.3e2780d11034
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-16/dollar-extends-drop-on-report-of-trump-s-classified-disclosure
youtube.com/watch?v=TIVijJWiIrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake

Russia is going to activate the sleeper cells and purge you commie bastards

The amount of forced Seth rich shilling going on would indicate that trump is in deeper shit than he's ever been in

>fake
Like your mom's tits

Who here wants to see both Hillary and Trump rot in prison?

Keep spamming conspiracy theories from October I'm sure it will distract people long enough for this whole impeachment thing to blow over

The shilling by PAID trump shills on here with all this Seth ice scream and Colbert posting is insane. Like they activated their sleeper cells

me obviously

How does some journalist faggots know what Trump told lavrov ? Fucking kike shut up oven dodger

No one cares about fake news

Also didn't Wikileaks retweet pizzagate or some shit?

(you)

>still going with MUH RUSSIA
Holy shit. No one gives a fuck.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39931012

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/15/donald-trump-shared-classified-information-russia-white-house-report

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_trumpintel-0504pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.eaf226279276

Because normal people (including politicians and reporters) go out and talk to people and they keep secrets and tell other people secrets. Not everyone is a friendless virgin like Sup Forums

it's over. can't wait to see the shitstorm coming once impeachment trials find him guiltu

I don't get it. Surely the real leaks that people need to be concerned about are the ones that are allowing it to be general fucking news?

We shouldn't even know anything about this.

NPR said it was about ISIS.

He probably revealed something about the methodology, like some Israelis being embedded in ISIS or something. None of them would even know they all have the same kike noses.

Hey guys, I capped this a month ago. Given what we've seen the past few days, everything is lining up. Anyone want to discuss?

You guys are so cute
Pro-tip: don't murder the private investigator, he's the kind of guy to have friends

Did trump reveal he and the us gov are funding Isis via Saudi Arabia?

You know how everyone was saying
>There's no evidence of collusion.
>Russia might have helped the Trump campaign, but how did the Trump campaign help Russia back?
>Collusion is a two way street
FUCKING EXHIBIT A

No, sounds like random LARP again

Even if it's real, isn't sharing info about ISIS a good thing?

>rawstory

It's like you're ignoring the Kushner Connection. Why don't we hear a damn thing about this guy, despite being given a bunch of money by Soros?

What proof was it about Isis ? No American press were allowed, only Russia state run press. He probably talking about his oil deal he plans with Russia by lifting the sanctions.

The information, related to the use of laptops on aircraft, came from a partner of the US which had not given permission for it to be shared with Russia, says the Washington Post.
>says the Washington Post

>terrorists build bombs into laptops to smuggle them aboard
>this is somehow classified information and not something you could have guessed at anyway

Ivan working overtime

NPR said it was about ISIS, I heard it on the radio.

I mean, I guess they could have been lying but I really doubt it.

can confirm. It was serious intel and he blew at least 3 big ops

THIS. They're shilling so hard tonight

The leaking of this is information is so serious that someone told the Washington Post about it in March

washingtonpost.com/local/trafficandcommuting/us-unveils-new-restrictions-on-travelers-from-eight-muslim-majority-countries/2017/03/21/d4efd080-0dcb-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.3e2780d11034

>Partner

they were alerted to the names of the leakers.

And Reuters, NYT, WSJ, CNN and buzzfeed. But let's just put echoes around all of them.

Turn that Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) nose picture upside down and you get pic related.

>This is the 6'o'clock news and here's what we want you to believe.
No upvotes!? Now you know why Sup Forums is in a shit state. We're being invaded; lurk upon the board a while...

>But let's just put echoes around all of them.
It wouldn't be incorrect.

>sir you need to take your laptop out of the bag
>why
>because terrorists want to use them as bombs and the machine cant see properly through the bag.

He told the Russians where Jordan's spies have infiltrated ISIS by the specific fucking city.
Trump is going to get a guy killed that is giving out info on terrorist attacks

And you know this how, exactly?

Can't be much of a secret then if they told you

Assuming that was true, what motivation would Russia have to support ISIS?
If anyone gets killed it will be down to journalists spreading that information in the news.

So it's time for another year-long investigation where the Democrats will be able to smear Trump through the entire ride by stating whatever the investigation is about as if it were already proven fact?

no, wapo is going to get a guy killed that is giving out info on terrorists. the leaker in the whitehouse is going to get a guy killed. THAT WAS A CLOSED CONFIDENTIAL MEETING AND TRUMP LIKELY DISCUSSED WHAT HE WAS GOING TO TALK ABOUT WITH SENATE IC COMMITTEE MEMBERS BUT LEFTIST LEAKERS JUST KILLED A MAN. YOU RAGING INSANE FAGGOTS.

Reminder that they are trying to shill that Russia or Assange is behind the killing of Seth Rich

I heard something from a guy, who heard it from a guy, who heard it from another guy.

t. Unnamed source/Anonymous source/Unconfirmed Source

Hearsay passes for news these days? They must be kvetching pretty hard because they don't want anything circulating in the news about Seth Rich.

Outlets are reporting it was info about the city where the informant learned of the plot.
Then Trump all of a sudden makes it a priority to speak to the king of Jordan in the morning out of nowhere tonight
It's about having leverage on another country. They can disrupt all of Jordan's espionage ops due to the fact that Trump is giving them specific info.
Only Trump gave out the specific information about the city. The original country we got the info from didn't want anyone to know about it because it could get their spy killed, did WaPo do that?
What did the WaPo report that could get someone killed, faggot?

Shillblue out in full force tonight

Obviously they can't reveal the source if it's a leaker, but it's not like this is Watergate. The articles are vague as fuck with the reasoning being "IT'S TOP SEKRIT."

Part of me wishes that Trump would just declassify their entire meeting with Russia and release a recording of it publicly. That would of course be idiotic since they were probably discussing strategy.

Absurdity upon absurdity. I#ve seen this particular element of the whole narrative anchored a couple of months ago. At some point this narrative has to collapse in on itself...right?
> killed by Assange btfo

>Only Trump gave out the specific information about the city. The original country we got the info from didn't want anyone to know about it because it could get their spy killed, did WaPo do that?
>What did the WaPo report that could get someone killed, faggot?
any of it. if I'm planning an attack, there's only going to be so many people I tell and involve. the fact that an international news agency just put out there that we have information about them planning an attack means that isis knows that someone involved is a leaker. in fact they probably won't go to the trouble of finding the one person involved, they're just gonna kill everyone involved. because islam isn't the religion of peace, it's the religion of death and they don't give a fuck about the value of human life.

I stand corrected. wapo and the leaker didn't just kill a man, they killed anyone that isis even thinks knew about the attack, including any slaves they had working on their sick project.

Bullshit. Even the New York Times said it was about the laptops, which even the Russians knew about already

everyone knows terrorists want laptop bombs
>sir you need to take the latop out of teh bag
>why
>terrorists want to use them as bombs and the machine can't scan it right in the bag.

This is what desperation looks like

Are you retarded? WaPo mentioned that there is a spy, that's worse than telling the exact city that spy is in? You're blaming people that gave the smallest amount of info and celebrating the guy that blabbed specifics
Are you retarded too?
This is about where and how the spy got all that information. ISIS obviously knew they had a spy when the laptop plot was broken up, but no one except Jordan and the US one the city the spy was in when he learned of the plot until last week when Trump told russia

This. The retardation of it all is staggering. High level officials discuss/coordinale operations against terrorist organization. Supposed leaker leaks part of information and accuses of leaking. This is -12 D underwater pooping.

no that's what boredom looks like on this site. desperation is shilling the umpteenth OMG DRUMPF BTFO thread

reminder leftist leakers just guaranteed that ISIS kills a bunch of people today. in the most painful ways.

> being brainfag
Wait what?!! Explosives? In Laptop?? BUT...BUT....THATS GENIOUS!!

How many scoop's of ice cream did he have during the briefing???

Why are people freaking out about him sharing classified information, isn't the executive branch in charge of determining what is classified and what isn't?

>being this new
yeah, putting out any information on a code word level info source that is reported as "highly sensitive" is a problem. letting isis know there's a spy in their new project? yeah, they're gonna kill everyone including some innocent slaves, then they'll probably murder their families as well because isis.

you think isis doesn't know what city they were planning their own attack in? do you completely lack the ability to think critically? or are you just so racist that you think mudslimes can't even remember where they've been? you fucking bigot.

also let everyone at wapo know you're all faggots getting the rope when it happens.

>tfw you leak it to a reporter that they just killed a bunch of people and get to watch the psychological freakout when their entitlement and self righteous complex collide with their actions and deplorable nature.

>muh Russian ties
>still provides ZERO evidence
Goddamnit, modern journalism is really a joke

None, they all leaked into Lavrovs stomach

That is true. The president can declassify ANYTHING he is the supreme power in the executive branch.

>The leaking of this is information is so serious that someone told the Washington Post about it in March
How can they keep getting away with it?

They knew there was a spy when the plot was broken up, faggot. So quit acting like the WaPo story was going to make them kill anyone. The specifics of where the spy heard about the plot narrows it down a fuck ton and that's what gets people killed. Jus because you're emotionally attached to the faggot politician that gave out info to an adversary from an ally when the Ally specifically sad not to share it doesn't mean he didn't fuck up really really badly

Load of fucking garbage you're spewing.

SF found the laptops, and the plans

Yeah and they don't need any Intel from anyone to be able to find things like that.

And we never said not to share.

We didn't even really care when he didn't ask beforehand, we knew the Russians already knew BECAUSE WE HAD ALREADY TOLD THEM

fucktard

when was the plot broken up? sounds to me like IC regards it as an ongoing threat. the specifics of where the spy heard about it is conveyed to isis just by mentioning that someone heard about it in the first place

>hey achmed some kaffir told the americans about out laptop bombs
>oy vey mohamed what city was that project based in again?
>dabiq i think
>ooyyyyy veeeyyyyyy find out all the mohammeds and achmeds that were working on that or that went there and kill them as traitors, then kill their kuffar families as well, make sure to send their children to me first oyyy veeeyyyyy.

you're an idiot. wapo just guaranteed that theres new isis videos within a few days.

>Buzzfeed News confirmed
Stopped reading right there.

Exactly.

yep that's correct. they are all jewish owned and fake news that has killed journalism

Jordan said not to share or else they couldn't give us anymore info
It is an ongoing threat and missions were threatened because a totally different country had the information instead of just the USA and it's ally as originally planned.
Trump has the blood on his hands because he is telling another country about it

The BBC managed to build a whoel article around re-reporting what WaPo said. Top tier journalism

fake news. meanwhile it has been 100% BEYOND ANY DOUBT confirmed that shillary killed got seth rich killed.

So fake it's making the dollar drop
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-16/dollar-extends-drop-on-report-of-trump-s-classified-disclosure

Bullshit, it had nothing to do with fucking Jordan.

The ally was Australia. And we said we didn't care, we already passed that on

They even talked about it in Parliament today on live TV.

It's a nothing

I guess it's just a coincidence that Trump decided the night news came out that he shared Intel from an ally he scheduled a call to the king of Jordan in the morning for fun, right?

Come on 'pedes, this was just 674D underwater Chess!

This whole story is made up to find the leaker.

Now keep on MAGAing, nothing to see here!

jordan doesn't want us sharing with israel. that's the thing you're leaving out. see all of this is just like talking to children. you know they're leaving something out of their story because theres a bunch of broken shit everywhere and you just have to eek it out of them.

>jordan doesn't want us sharing SPECIFICALLY WITH ISRAEL
>this is super classified information THAT RUSSIA ALREADY KNEW BECAUSE WE ALREADY SHARED IT WITH THEM
>wapo and the leaker just killed a bunch of people.
>the senate IC committee was notified OF THE FACT THAT LEAKERS GAVE THIS TO WAPO
which explains why a lot of people have been losing their security clearances recently and the media is pissed off about it.

alright cool, now i understand everything that happened here. fake news, moving on.

Because the president obviously lives only in the story of the hour

Nothing whatsoever to do with anything except the news cycle

You are a fucking idiot.

Noice!
youtube.com/watch?v=TIVijJWiIrQ

Jordan didn't want us sharing it with any allies. Even most of the US government was kept in the dark about it
These things are scheduled days or weeks in advance, not hours

smells like soros manipulation to me

>McMaster was in the room with him
>McMaster is his National Security advisor
>he just let Trump spill state secrets to Russians because ???

Seriously I'm having a hard time believing this shit for that alone. What was McMaster doing during the exchange? Playing solitaire on his phone? Massaging his prostate? If he were fired for not doing his job then this whole thing might have some credibility. But one would think the guy who's supposed to be on the up and up on national security and the like would give the President at least a nudge in the ribs if he was going on a classified materials tangent.

You obviously know nothing about what you're talking about.

Every call has to be scheduled so the media have a photo op and a soundbite to relay to the masses in your sad little delusion?

That's not the way the world works

ah yes, it was so quiet that I haven't been able to take a laptop on a plane unmolested for years. you people are retarded. I can't wait for the purge its gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel.

>NOOR AL-SIBAI

I'm sure you believe your island had info but it was the country next door to ISIS
Did you know what city the plot was hatched at too?

Proven by trips

>leave Trump to me