WHY IS THIS A FUCKING THING

WHY IS THIS A FUCKING THING

WHY ARE PEOPLE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY

WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THE ROOM DISCLOSE HIGHLY CLASSIFIED FUCKING INFORMATION

WHY WOULD THE RUSSIANS TELL THE WASHINGTON FUCKING POST

Holy shit I'm going crazy, why do the general public actually believe this shit

I don't even like Trump but HOLY fuck are leftists this fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750648675186147328
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-turkey-i-no-longer-know/2017/05/15/bda71c62-397c-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.9964a14f2524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are desperate to push this Russia thing to get his ratings down.

Jews, user.

Trump is getting cucked by the Russians. Who do you think are servicing Melania in New York while Trump plays golf?

I want these questions answered by the Washington Post ASAP.

1. Who told them about this highly classified information

2. Why would the Russians disclose this information to your team

3. Why do the general public trust your autistic reporters over HR McMaster

4. How the actual FUCK do you intend on surviving this if proven false?

5. Again, HOW. DID. YOU. OBTAIN. THIS. INFORMATION?

>Trump disclosed highly sensitive information that even the Washington Post knows about
>implying Trump cannot actually do that as part of negociations as if he wasn't, like, THE FUCKING PRESIDENT

Even I can smell the bullshit from across the Atlantic. I mean there are other smelly things around here, but still.

Because it literally does not matter

They can be completely wrong on every single point without having a shred of evidence but they just need more then half the population to read the head line

It becomes fact by the simple fact that this word structure exists and it is left up to everyone else to just repeat it enough

How do you think wage gap is still a thing when every single person on this website knows it's bull shit

It don't matter

None of it matters

Putin.

there's a quote from Pearl Harbor I think... something about sending out as much conflicting information/white noise as possible.

perhaps North Korea is more of a threat than the fake news is admitting.

Because most of the americans in power are corrupt assholes, and most of the ones who are not in power are idiots.

WaPo is working with the DNC in an attempt at treason and overthrow of the government

People arn't. Just city Libs blowing up intel about ragheads on a plane.

because the source is from israel
because israel send their dogs to meme it into reality
because israel is desperate to stop our president
because israel desperately wants war with syria
because israel desperately wants russia to fail after they kicked out so many jews

>I don't even like Trump but HOLY fuck are leftists this fucking stupid?

I regard my step dad as a fairly smart guy, but when it comes to Trump, they become incredibly stupid. I mean, he's a lefty which is fine, but he, along with many other libs, have this seething hatred for Trump. I don't know what the hell it is, but even with all his accomplishments, they insist he's a literal idiot. And because of this, they will jump on anything that even gives a hint that he's incapable of doing his job properly.

Even with the Russian thing, which, let's be honest, anyone with half a brain can see is simply a ruse to try and discredit trump, is fooling otherwise smart people. I was surprised to hear that my step-dad actually buys into the narrative. Even after explaining how there's next to no evidence, he says Trump is handling this wrong and needs to stop dismissing it.

I'd dismiss it too DESU. Why the hell would I waste my time trying to appease libs who want to see you hang no matter if the story is true or not.

exactly. I don't get this story either. Sure he may have disclosed a location he shouldn't have, but it's NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.

There are literally 1000's of examples of Obama and Bush doing the EXACT same thing in behind closed door meetings

> A ""highly ranked official"" user!!
The source is anonymous as always - remember go- I mean guys, we must protect the identity of the """source"""" after all!

Just another reminder that the majority are beyond saving, and that """journalists""" are an enemy of the people and the principal ideological weapon/mouthpiece of the establishment.

Also, daily reminder to install ublock and adblock at a minimum, do not give WP, NYT etc a dime of advertisement revenue and to use archived pages wherever possible.

Probs mccain McCain

>WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THE ROOM DISCLOSE HIGHLY CLASSIFIED FUCKING INFORMATION
I dunno. Why would the president threaten the former head of the FBI with the disclosure of secret recordings on fucking twitter?

You ever think that maybe Trump has zero fucking filter?

>WP

White Power?

No Swedefriend, probably some random kid from the mailroom, remember they aren't accountable to anyone, so why bother going through the proper procedures when they can get the same story for a fraction of the cost?

Why wouldn't he threaten someone not to start leaking shit? not like he could actually do anything if the leaks could remove him from the presidency. More likely he doesn't want Comey leaking shit that would interfere with his plans to implement his agenda. Political sabotage.

Israel told them, it was probably their intel and Trump has made them really angry lately.

Sayanim plants obviously. Israel can't have their ISIS operations disrupted too hard or they won't be able to take all that Syrian and Ukrainian land they've been coveting.

The hearsay media loves scaring whistleblowers because they claim leaks to WP will put people's lives in danger, but now that they are responsible for spilling it to the public they want to accuse someone else of being the town crier. It's likely that ISIS is very vulnerable right now and if that operation was to succeed it could potentially kill of many important terrorist leaders.

It is very likely to be a case of (((interns/students))) you know, like the art/journalist/businessman/radical face that Israel uses to spy at universities/malls/government organizations. Sayanim plants leaked the information to WP or WP has plants.

Am I seriously the only person who interpreted that tweet as trump suggesting at least one alphabet agency has bugs in the white house and some recordings might surface if congress investigates enough?
Or has he made another statement since the tweet clarifying?

Samsung TV/Amazon Echo in the room was streaming everything to the soup.

Its a thing for the fake news...it's all bullshit...
Pay no mind to any of it...

Meh, they don't need to prove anything because they publish literally everything as Op Eds these days. About the only thing they have to worry about is getting slapped with slander. Truth isn't in it, it's all about selling papers and they'll pander to their percieved demographic to do it. Anyone who trusts traditional media at this point is either over the age of 50 or a total mouth breather.

Bezos blog inst a news source.

White Power.

How does a "former official" get access to confidential new information?

Reminder that Wapo endangered the lives of the people when they leaked it

can we get a suicidal user to go shoot up wapo before they off themselves?

Isn't that unconstitutional as fuck, regardless of what comes of it?

this. reminder that when the isis videos come out with entire families being killed we send them all to the reporter that wrote the article. I want to see a reporter jump from the wapo building because they can't handle what they've done.

But that would be illegal.

well so is treason but people seem to be getting away with that fbianon. do something about it before the people do. blades of grass fbianon. every. blade. of. grass.

Y-Yes sir!
(not)

itd be justice*

better res

Trump should just release the "tapes" and prove them wrong. RT has them if no one else does, since they're the only ones he let in the Oval Office, which has never been done before. Keep sucking his dick, though.

Why haven't you guys smeared Washington post's name by implying WP stands for White Power then if your this salty?

>every violent idea is the government goy
>don't ever take up arms goy

go back to 8ch you overly autistic retard. it'd take one suicidal user getting a score of 20 to put the fear of the people back into the lugenpresse.

Could someone post a screencap or an archive.is of the article?
I'm really curious what WP claims the
>leaks
were but fuck me if I'm ever going to give them hits again.

Not every one. Just yours.

>leftists
>introspection
Yeah that's rich.

Yeah, because his approval rating is so high.

This is very true. By sheer force of the NY Times' the Washington Post, MSNBC's, CNN's endless repetition of a complete invention, it becomes something that even journalists who are not 100% shills start to talk about as "something that needs to be cleared up once and for all".

Six, nine months ago, when this shit started, journalists at Fox, at least, still had the right idea about the appropriate response to this kind of thing: "Trump is a Russian agent" "HAHAHAHAHAHAH GO FUCK YOURSELF". Now even Tucker Carlson seems to look on it as a victory if he can get some mythomanic Hillary shill to agree with him that maybe a long drawn-out multi-billion-dollar investigation is preferable to immediate impeachment.

The thing we should be most worried about, though, is that Trump has already shown that he can be beaten into submission by this shit as quickly and easily as many of his "supporters" can. Sup Forums is forgetting too easily that, a couple of months ago, we were calling his bombing of Assad a 4d-chess move that would SHUT THE DEMS AND THEIR MEDIA UP ABOUT RUSSIA ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Well, so much for 4d chess.

He was practically at fucking war with Russia just a few weeks ago and it clearly hasnt made a blind bit of difference to the narrative the globalists have been pushing since before November. HE STILL SECRETLY WORKS FOR THEM.

If Trump had just shown he had the balls to stick to what, as I said, is the ONLY appropriate response to this - i.e. LAUGH IN THEIR FUCKING FACES - I wouldn't be worried.

But Rachel Maddow got him to turn the USAF into ISIS's airforce just two months ago. What will her latest "revelation" get him to do?

They're just using Trump's method against him.

you should run for office, man.
You're really smart. :D

Every U.S. government rep at the meeting is saying it never happened, so this is made up out of whole clothe.
Why is it happening?
I can only surmise that Trump has either done something, or is starting to do something, that the globalists are alarmed with. I've also noticed the number of Soros trolls has shot sky-high today, conspicuously so.

whatever has the globalists and their puppets in the deep state upset, it is good for us...whnever globalists are upset, something good for us is happening.
Trump must be doing something right.

Dude, they're gonna blame Russia for leaking the intel to ISIS

>WP claims trump discussed secret shit
>WP provides support for their claim with an article that previously discussed the supposed secret shit

the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy here is paramount. the left are officially less intelligent than toddlers.

their object is to use Trump's words against him
they've been spamming this shit since the minute the news dropped
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750648675186147328

>I've also noticed the number of Soros trolls has shot sky-high today, conspicuously so.

I've also noticed that there are some people posting in this thread who seem not to have entirely forgotten that the last time the Washington Post said Trump was in bed with the Russians they got him to completely reverse the main foreign-policy pledge he ran on and basically turned him into George W. Bush, if not Hillary Clinton, overnight.

Fixed that for you.

Only solution- meme against WaPo like we memed against Hillary. #DraftOurDaughters

Bring out all their falseshoods and make posters of them so people know what a piece of shit publication they are

Yay! MEME WAR!
We can smash the Washington Post like we put Trump in the White House and got Marine Le Pen elected and oh wait....

wew just remember what that was all about with hillary and her emails, it's been awhile.

The problem with her fuckups is that they had sensitive classified information being transmitted insecurely on a secret server - like everything about it was ten ways fucked up. She absolutely belongs in prison.

Not only is WP trying to make something out of nothing, they're also lyin - and still foolishly pushing the unreal "it's the cold ware all over again russia is an enemy" meme. I doubt any of use know for sure what was dicussed there, but if WP's claim about what was discussed is what they're basing this off of, it's totally retarded.

The democrat part is never going to hold office again.

Its an effects operation. Essentially they are undermining American democracy by undermining the President and assisting with the chaos in Washington. Enough chaos and America becomes focused on internal politics, government fractures, and Americas projection of power weakens across the globe. It's actually pretty simple and Putin is a master at it.

leftists don't believe in guns so in the end, the right wins regardless.

If you think this 'plan' is even smart, you're a mongoloid.

meming in french is gay anyway

Why is it okay for WaPo to leak a classified meet and tell the people the content of the discussion so that literally EVERYONE who read it can call ISIS to gas the agents?

How isn't this WaPo themselves risking the lives of the people involved when they did this? I sure as fuck didn't learn THIS because Trump shared information, but because it was on WaPo...

I'm sorry, but you're right.
I cannot remember Trump reversing his foreign policy, and if you're talking about his using numerous hellfire missiles to put a few potholes in a dirt airfield, after informing the Russians to get everyone out of there first, then you'll notice that airfield is currently back in operation after they repaired the minor damage.
It was a show to shut the media up, nothing more.
Trump is going to destroy ISIS, and he's working with the Russians to do it, so we don't have to put boots on the ground, for our part.
THIS is probably what has the globalists all upset, as ISIS is THEIR mercenary army, and they spent a lot of time and money putting it together.
Trump is going to break their toy.

been reported on german radio stations the whole day hahahah

Wow, Australia, you really nailed it.
If the Russians can stop America from "projecting its power across the globe" - for example, by saving the "beautiful beautiful babies" and toppling nasty secular heads of state in Middle Eastern countries - then there will be no more "humanitarian crises" in which tens of millions of illiterate Muslims flood across the world looking for "refuge". And then the US won't be made STRONGER TOGETHER by the influx of all these wonderful hard-working, culturally-enriching people. It'll be a nasty stunted little white-supremacist pussy-grabbing nation with actual BORDERS and shit that the Russians can just march into and meddle with the voting machines.

I can recall a certain German group in the past being subjected to media warfare by the Jews that owned said media, too.
Early 40's, I believe...

There was no meming in the french elections. Shitposting never won anybody anything.

There was meming in the US elections and arguably it did have some effect.

WP is from Washington Post.

United States MSM is doing what they accuse Russia of doing every day.

Fucking disgusting.

The Russians literally called it fake news, they are laughing at you

Here's what they would answer and i'm playing devil's advocate:
1. Current and former WH officials, we can't name them, we respect our sources' anonymity
2.Again, we have our sources who we respect.
3.Because the Trump administration lied just last week, so why would you trust them?
4.Backpeddle, we did not say that was declassified it was y and the didn't denounce that x was declassified, also our """sources""" tell us that the situation is way worse and that the WH is supposedly hiding more.
5.Again. WH officials close to Trump, don't ask, they just found out, they put their ear to the wall, they just got a """"transcript"""" of the conversation.

Best thing Trump admin could do right now is to do a press briefing with Mcmaster and Spicer and btfo all of this, and i mean all of it, including making WaPo seem fake and ridiculous, probably mention the pee dosier.

>2.Again, we have our sources who we respect.
Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman denied the WaPo story and this was the only named source.

They're on thin fucking ice.

Wapo is clinton/CIA country. Globalist cunts.

The Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman doesn't mean shit, it's them who this whole situation is revolving around. It's like Clinton's lawyer calling bullshit on her crimes.

I'm just saying that they have to make this sound ridiculous and at least prove that there is no way that they could have obtained this info without it bein fake. It's almost impossible to disprove the article as a whole because you just play their game and give more evident that it may be possible. Never try to disprove a lie but let them prove the lie.

literally the only named source calls it fucking bullshit.

I just checked my wife's phone, not one mention of Seth Rich, or the DNC on Facebook

Completely washed, its still all !!!!Russia!!!

Disgusting

Don't blame us for your shitskin problems, we didn't make you take them in and like 65% of you fairy fucks just voted for them to stay

I hope you get truck'd

Look at the replies in that tweet and tell me if the people are convinced. It's not nearly enough, i honestly think it makes it worse because of the "deny it that means it's true" logic that most Trump haters have.

And that's what i'm talking about, Trump admin can destroy this narrative, but they have to be more transparent and get their WH in check and fire all leftover employees from the Obama admin .

Did you check your wife's son's phone as well?

He's the ultimate authority when it comes down if something is classified or not.

HE'S TWEETING

spbp

Dear God, what's he going to say

It better be a massive redpill

>B-but it was all fake news.

>WP

what the fucking fuck? explain yourselves burgers

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-turkey-i-no-longer-know/2017/05/15/bda71c62-397c-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.9964a14f2524

the suspense is real he alway teases that follow tweet for half an hour

im so happy MY wp meme didn't take off

pretty good post honestly

>I don't even like Trump but HOLY fuck are leftists this fucking stupid?

It's not a matter of people believing it. It's a matter of "Trump did this thing so he should be impeached" for them. No one even knows or cares what Trump "leaked"

Drumpkin tears are the best tears
>hmmm, so salty

OP, Trump is an impulsive moron with no morals or ability to care about anyone but himself. He doesn't care what he does and who he hurts. He doesn't think about anyone but himself.

>1000s of examples
Why don't you post one? Chicken? Cluck cluck?

>The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

>The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.
>an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State

It's fucking happening!

Congrats on the Eurovision, Portugal

Their readers are butthurt

>Trump has sucked the lifeblood out of Sean Spicer
my favorite. is Trump a succubus now???