ITS HABBENNING ITS HABBENNING!!!!!

A MUSLISM FRENCH PERSON STABBED A MEXICAN PRIEST! IS THIS THE RELIGION OF PEACE?

DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/metropoli/cdmx/2017/05/15/agresor-de-cura-en-catedral-dice-ser-extranjero

This year's Liveleak execution videos are going to be top notch

H-how do you know this SoKoBro?

oh shit they made a huge mistake.

>Mexicans are like beans. Fuck with one and you get the whole burrito.

If the cartels are christian, we're going to see ISIS videos reversed and with 100x brutality

Now you see why you need a wall Mexico, it's for your own safety as well!

>beaner gets stabbed
>happening

What are you gonna do cuck? We muslims rape your women's and kill your mans. Allah Akbar

the poor immigrant man suffered from a religious emergency, he wasnt familiar with our customs and acted it our the best he could

lets not blame all muslims, they need refugee and we have space. let them in

there nothing about a muslim in that text

This is another reason why the wall is being built French muslims crossing over from Mexico to get into America

MEXICO

Save us from islamic terrorism

Western nations are not able to

If the spics are willing to Deus Vult us gringos would be willing to only send 40 million of you back.

Ha.

Cartels believe in money.

>fucking with the only nations with nukes.
>mocking the youth
>thinks they are winning

I assure you, islam will be mythology in 100 years. The next generation is going to rape you into the earth. Once all the cucks are dead, armageddon begins.

Cartels are Mexican/latin American/hispanic, so they are as devout as the Italian mafia if not more so. Mexicans take it to an entirely higher level. Everyone in my step-family has done this penance pilgrimage where they ascend a a mountain for many miles on their knees and no shoes on their feet for them to cop out of it. I'd love to see cartels go full beast mode on ISIS.

Roocunt needs to understand the man was a Catholic priest in a church in Mexico and the stabber was a heathen moor.

Yeah it is a happening.

America needs you Mexicans to uncuckify them. You have the full backing of Ausfailia to liberate the burgers.

I guess Mexico has to get used to living with terrorism.

So? That's we do. You knew they when you let him in. You only got yourself to blame.

Man if muslims start coming here they will experience hell, everyone here hates muslims because most of us are catholic and Mexicans are racist as fuck, even the fucking cartels are christian.

the execution videos will reach a new level of sadism if Isis dares to set foot on Mexican soil

>IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
>Posted 2 hours ago, 10 posts

another dead Mexican
yawn