Tfw you voted for drumpf instead of a real candidate

tfw you voted for drumpf instead of a real candidate

IT WAS HER TURN!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tony abbot wasn't an option

Don't worry, only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. City people all voted for Hillary.

TFW a "real" candidate lost.

>sage

I wanted to vote for a real candidate but Rand Paul had dropped out.

"real candidate"

Trump is President of the US and Hillary will never be because patriot Seth Rich exposed IT as the parasite IT is which cost him his life

Ron Paul didn't run in 2016.

LOL TRUMP HAS LITERALLY DONE NOTHING WRONG IT'S OKAY TO DISCLOSE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION IN A BEHIND CLOSED DOOR MEETING WITH SOMEONE YOU'RE UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH FOR COLLUSION HER EMAILS BENGHAZI PAY TO PLAY ETC ETC IDIOT

Voting in a woman to destroy the United States would have been the perfect way to accomplish everything I want to see happen.
1. Her dangled from a tree by the neck
2. The deconstruction and rebuilding of the US Federal government
3. Deportation of niggers
4. The stripping of womens right to vote and silencing of the delusion of equality for destroying US
5. Destruction of globalism in its wake

I fully believe the dems are making an effort to saturate the internet w/ anit-trump pro hilary stuff. This thread is made multiple times a day, 7 days a week. Shit should be banned.

I think Trump should legitimately do everything the leftist hypocrites who wanted USSR loving Bernie Sanders to run say he does.
1. We should ally Russia and UK in a power move against EU
2. Instate full-on fascist regime
3. Education/labor camps for libtards
4. Genocide to leftist resisters and blacks that won't go back to Africa
5. Repeal of womens suffrage

I'm bitch about my hair n beard. I it it grow out and and it's itchy and fucking hair shows up everywhere. oh and i'm sorry i didn't vote for fascinated with ballons woman.

>real candidate

>Clinton.

Go fuck yourself. Being anti-trump is one thing, but vouching for the establishment whore only because "she is a womyn" is a fucking disgrace.

You need to leave.

or he could just tone down the retard a bit and give the left less shit to bitch about.

only the most left leaning idiots are saying anything like that, just like the most right leaning idiots are shilling muh seth rich threads

>give the left less shit to bitch about.
This is legitimately the best part.
I imagine Trumps victory caused a spike in suicide and nothing of value was lost. These drones need to get gassed, they are legitimately beyond saving.

These retarded faggots literally walk on the US flag and chant that America was never great while calling Trump a traitor without detecting the irony. The left of US today is EXACTLY why Germany made concentration camps to begin with. You can't fix these people. It's impossible. That is the state of Weimarica.

So glad I voted for Hillary. Ten times!

#ImpeachDrumpfh #HerTurn #ImWithHer

real candidate might be going to jail soon

Well given that "city" where I come from involves the persistent smell of piss and homeless mentally ill people shouting at themselves while defecating on the sidewalk, I'd say city people voted for what they know

Jeb?

HIlary would make a good president. But ill be damned if my whore mother. And loud mouth sisters get any more semblance of entitlement. suburb fag here

unfortunately not, suicides are disproportionately higher young white males. That's why trump is in office now.

These people are fucking stupid, but you sound a lot like the inverse of them. Take advantage of the american economic engine and make money. You're getting worked up over nothing

She will hang soon.

>over nothing
The perpetuation of an establishment that has betrayed us is not nothing.

>ANOTHER Hilary hate thread

Y'know, eventuwlly she'll completely fade, and you'll have to take Trump on his own merits. By doing this you're only setting yourself up for more pain down the road.

Shill be Shilling its Shilly Shit

Fuck off shariablue faggots
Fuck Hillary
Saged

We also got the house, senate, supreme court etc. You babby murderers won't have any real power again for 50 years.

Sanders was the only real choice

>Trump is in cahoots with Russia, the traitor!
>BERNIE FOR PREZ! MAKE USSR GREAT AGAIN

your post made me cum.....

sage