Slavshits are goblin-like subhumans that pollute our world with their existence. Slavshits are not white...

Slavshits are goblin-like subhumans that pollute our world with their existence. Slavshits are not white, they are not even human beings. Simply a violent neanderthal tribe. Slavshit males are violent drug addicted alcoholics and degenerates. Slavshit women are cheap prostitutes in west and here in turkey. Slavshit countries life standarts are equal to africa. Slavshit lives are worthless as an African. So i am asking you Sup Forums: Why we shouldn't start exterminating these neanderthals? Hitler tried exterminate these creatures but sadly failed, we should finish his job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-07gijJuhc
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/17/the-family-that-walks-on-all-fours-and-why-they-cant-stand-up/?utm_term=.f0cc9e409dc7
rt.com/politics/388425-russians-see-turkey-as-ally/
youtube.com/watch?v=8tbP9w4uY3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Turk calling anyone else subhuman

>implying that Africans are homo sapiens and not homo erectus?

I think you meant to post that in
>>>/thread/125720942

You know we can see your flag, right?

I think you meant to post that in

>implying turkroaches are not about to get genocided in revenge for Armenian genocide

Come back when your shithole is >%65 white.

And?? what do you mean by this you irrelevant cuck? did somali cock hurt your brain cells or something, subhuman?

armenia is a weak poor shithole that constantly getting their ass kicked by azerbaijan, they can barely feed themselves.

slavs
>strongest people
>most beautiful
>high european IQs
>only ethnic people to go into space (besides murricans)
>white

turks
>islamic invaders
>low IQ mongrels
>conquered, forsaken people
>not renowned for their looks, hairy
>only marginally better than other arabs, mexicans, and blacks

you can do it turkfag, take them all on
youtube.com/watch?v=1-07gijJuhc

Lol turcuck is just butthurt he got his ass kicked by these alphas

>muh slavs are beatiful le based people
Obviously never stepped a foot in slav country. Why dont you vacate in a slavic country this summmer and see those beatiful high iq people with your own eyes fatty fat?

shoo shoo little roach, lest you get partitioned again

>Turkey continuing Hitler's legacy

Fuck off cunt

its that time of the day again
turk roach done fucking his boyfriend and went on Sup Forums to shitpost against slavs only to get utterly btfo

aren't you bored of doing this yet?

>ALL Europeans have to unite to stop us from invading mainland europe
This should give a hint how strong we Turks are. Also ottoman empire would crush poland in a 1 versus 1 war. Poland is nothing but irrelevant buffer zone between russia and germany.

My family is Polish and I visit each summer actually, I can tell you for a fact the people are consistently more beautiful than in America. America has more variety, but Poland (and neighboring Germany, Czech) all have consistently higher quality women. Eastern Poland is a shithole but the men are tough.

Turk, you know, what can I say, we are clearly superior. You must concede to this

Nobody even thinks about Turkey at all
U r just jealous you're not Chad

>Roaches trying to shit on slavs
>Roaches calling anyone subhuman
>Roaches calling anyone not human
>Roaches calling others violent neanderthals
>Roaches calling anyone cheap, worthless to be exterminated
Oh man =))))))))))

Expect I never get btfo. The only things do is "hurr durr u are roach lol" and posting some exxagareting battle from 500 years ago, ignoring the fact that their countries are africa tier poorand degenerate where people shit in streets meanwhile Turkey is a 1.st world regional power.

Neanderthals > Homo sapiens

This is why white people are superior.

>meanwhile in Turkey
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/07/17/the-family-that-walks-on-all-fours-and-why-they-cant-stand-up/?utm_term=.f0cc9e409dc7

Why do you get triggered gypsy? you are not slav.

you're barely better than a nigger turkey

Kek yeah also
Seth rich was killed by the democrats for leaking to wikileaks

they are kurds

yes and niggers are better than slavshits.

Holy fuck roach please stop typing like this (Something. Something)
It makes you look angry and butthurt.

There is no difference genetically

You made me jiggle roachie, haha, really, I like you roachie, stay in your Erdoparadise and be happy, I wish you all the best gurusuruz.

Rock'n'roach

Why dont you vacate in a slavic country this summmer and see those beatiful high iq people with your own eyes fatty fat?
+1 on this. Come over to Croatia, we need your $$

ewww it's like they never evolved

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>t*rk r*ach

I prefer nice argonian maids. But if you prefer to shitpost about races, roach, you may do it as you like.

rt.com/politics/388425-russians-see-turkey-as-ally/

Just when you thought things were going great

Being hairy is a sign of masculinity. only low testestorene and non-white people like chinks and slavshits do not have body hair.

şerefsiz arab making these threads daily.

What are you doing in kirgizstan SlavShit parasite?

The man on the right in your image doesn't match the corresponding profile. His forehead is just as sloped as the giant freak of nature on the left. Or is that the joke?

Russian women come here every summer to get fucked by Turks. i guess low testesterone, hairless, sissy slav males can't satisfy them.

It's bad enough when us americans brag about whiteness but its downright embarrassing when a turkroach does it.

Mocking you.

What makes you think im an Arab?

Well you might be a Greek...

replace slavshits with turks/kebabs and this argument works the same way

kotok bashy

Turkey is 0% human

5/10
pretty good for a right winger though

And yet, you took slav dick in your ass for a pretty long time. What does that make you?

Some Turk women are hot, but Slavic women are boner fuel.

Kek'd.

Are you an expat or local?

Greeks and Arabs are masterrace. Levantines are super-humans.

You forget, that slavs was first in Space.

Nigger looks like he has the Koran written in hair on his back.

>you took slav dick in your ass for a pretty long time
im pretty you are mistaking me with your whore sister, gypsy subhuman.

Ironically a roach calling a white subhuman

You know what else is extremely hairy?

>expat
>XML library
Well, i do not use proxy, if you mean that. So i am local to Kyrgyzstan.

yes, I am what I am, so what? Mongolian-Finno-Ugric hybrid, right? Goblin-like subhuman, you say? Cannon fodder? A slave? Pidorashka? Vatnik? A Horde member, an Imperial, the Asian Hun? Whatever you say, kind Turkish sir, I am not against your freedom of thought and opinions. And now it's time to rape another blonde Frau, Frau won't rape herself. Or maybe again visit Tsargrad and fuck your pathethic army up to remind you of the good old times. For the Motherland, for Stalin, lol!

>be roach
>your """race""" has never accomplished anything noteworthy in the entirety of earth's existence
>M-MUH HAGIA SOPHIA was just a byzantine orthodox church that you stole and added four towers around
>literally a race of arab mutts & mongrels, probably actual sentient roaches in human form
>actually subhuman
>calls others subhuman
My sides, Mehmet.
>inb4 le russians are mongol mutts meme
Not an argument, I'd prefer that to being a roach or a nigger desu.

A true Dragon(s)layer.

I used to live in Bishkek for 6 months as well.

Slav paratroopers are here, thread is liberated, once again.

LMAO

its being hairy on the wrong places that it makes it disgusting you retard
ive got a manly full beard but i dont have hair on my fucking back

> By the time the Ottoman Empire came to an end in 1922, half of the urban population of Turkey was descended from Muslim refugees from Russia.[95]

You are white because your ancestors, while fleeting from Caucasus, was raped by russian cossacks.

Then main terms of koran is on his ballsack?

You know what's funny about you? You're angry at all of pol. Angry at a forum of shitposting, I've watched you for weeks. And the sheer rage you have ... it's funny. Welcome friend. Don't go bald in rage

VDV in the thread.

>skim through a traditional white wymin thread
>feel nothing
>see this
>aroused

high test master race

I dont know anything about turkish history, so i am genuinely curious: did your country did anything of substance during it's existence?
I mean, there is a LOT of nasty shit that can be said about us, but while we were doing said nasty shit we managed to invent periodic table, put first human being in orbit, learned to stabilize thermonuclear reactions in tokamaks etc, etc
Do you people have anything to be proud of, or do all of your achievments belong to the political and military fields?

>for weeks
newfag. he has been here since years

Hello, friend.
Our tourist group would like you to show us where the local police department is at. Also, the airport.
Spasiba.

All you did was throw shit at everyone who disproved your cringy shit. Kinda like a monkey. Do you have anything else? Perhaps a military victory against the russians? No?
Your thread is like a circus arena where random people poke you with sticks and you retaliate with broken english, autistic drivel and insults.

Hardly worthy of someone who claims that he should finish Hitler's work.

Haлeвo, пoтoм чyть чyть пpямo и пeшкoм чyтoчкy. Дoйдётe дo aэpoпopтa, a тaм вac ждёт yжe Гepp Флaммeнвeхpep.

Boт и хopoшo! C ним дoлжeн вcтpeтитcя тoвapищ Coлнцeпёк для oбмeнa oпытoм.
Кaк живётcя? Кeтaйцы пoбeгaют?

Did your sister get fucked and dumped by a Pole again Mehmet?

Дa кoмy мы нyжны. Пepeвaлoчный пyнкт. Живём пo-тихoнeчкy, тpyдимcя в пoтy cил cвoих.

нoбeгaют*
И блядь, вcтpeтитьcя.* Aхyeннo я гpaмoтный.

What does ottoman-kun think of Cossack brothers?

A FUCKING TURKROACHES

Roach calling us subhumans)))

youtube.com/watch?v=8tbP9w4uY3k

Hy кaк кoмy нyжны. Китaйцaм жe нyжнo бoльшe зeмли, oни вoт-вoт пoлoвинy Cибиpи зaхвaтят, ecли вepить /po/paшe.
A вooбщe, хopoшo. Haдoбнo мнe пoeздить пo вcяким Taджикиcтaнaм.

>Oхyeннo, я гpaмoтный.
Shame on you.

even when the phone program is trying to make you into a white person

>вepить /po/paшe.
Shame on you.