Nobody does treason like me. I'm the best. Believe me

>Nobody does treason like me. I'm the best. Believe me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, Seth Rich was murdered and had Wikileaks connections. It's the top story on Drudge.

>Seth Richards
>Drudge

Literally who and what?

Trump's confirmed for traitor, impeachment is coming.

and how exactly do you know what was said at the private oval office meeting?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKCN18B2MX

"Isis uses laptops as bombs"

Oh, wow, it's fucking nothing

>trump saying something in a high-level diplomatic meeting "put intelligence sources in danger"
>leaking the same thing to the press is A-OK

Impeachment when?

#impeachmentnow

that still doesn't say how we know this it's just more unnamed sources who apparently "aren't comfortable briefing trump with highly sensitive intel" but have no issue supposedly dishing to the post

I'm more concerned about the media having knowledge of our presidents meetings in real time than I am about Russia having intel about ISIS

also why are we keeping intel about ISIS secret from anyone? the one thing russians do right in syria right now is kill ISIS

(((MUH RUSSIANS)))

This excuse is stale and boring.

Your head in the sand attitude has become sale and boring.

>muh propoganda!
>muh fuck off!

If trump is ever impeached, I'll celebrate with 3 scoops of ice cream.

because the intel can reveal the source of the intel

>Treason

Um, sweetie, no.

Didn't he already got impeached already?

Or were your earlier claims false?

Seth Rich called. He said he was the leaker. You can see yourself out.

>officials
lol

it's obviously israel whoopidy doo

Shills are in full force recently.

Doesn't even matter it didn't pick up trending because it's a nonstory. The president can declassify anything he wants he is the head of the executive branch.

They're scared...

>officials
>sources
>insiders
>people close to

the absolute state of American media

yeah your pretty good. You should probably start packing your bags.

the part about what trump said is a nonstory

but the constant leaks out of these high level meetings are still a story and still a big concern

this. they must be desperate

Oh yes that is a story I'm just saying the media narrative didn't trend they are trying to say the president is bound by silence on topics which is false. Since so few people knew about it someone might lose their job and wind up in jail soon.

welll... if it was intelligence that the US gathered perhaps, but he shared an allies intelligence, giving up who they are, where they are, and what they are up to... who needs wiki leaks if the russians just need to stop over for golf with golf each week.

The President is literally the only one who cannot leak info illegally.

at this point somebody almost has to be fired the amount of "insider info" being printed on the outside pages on major papers right now is ridiculous

0.02 cents have been deposited into your account.

It still doesn't matter the president can declassify any information in our arsenal that he wants. The information given by an ally is now the United States information.

SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

JUSTICE FOR SETH

Fuck off shareblue
Sage

Can we please all agree that Trumps lingo clearly shows how retarded he is with his constant side tracked bull shit stories.

The old man obviously forgets what he was about to say and for every somewhat intelligent man to watch him is the ultimately hilarious.

not exactly a legendary wordsmith no, but could you imagine having to watch hillary give all these speeches in that shrill squawk

Anyone who takes "muh Russians" seriously is confirmed faggot.

also sage

That is very true.