Brit/pol/ Nigel Edition

>Child murderer Ian Brady finally dead
itv.com/news/2017-05-15/moors-murderer-ian-brady-dead-at-age-79/

>Tories set out their stall on workers' rights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/workers-get-year-leave-care-elderly-relatives-tory-government/

>Progressive alliance would not stop Tory majority, study suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/13/party-alliance-not-stop-tory-majority-labour-greens-lib-dems

>'Robin Hood tax' on City pledged by Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39910293

>Thornberry swears on live TV
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/emily-thornberry-turns-air-blue-accuses-sir-michael-fallon-talking/

>Tories plan to build more council houses
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39911569

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

Thread video: youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Other urls found in this thread:

parliament.uk/about/mps-and-lords/members/pay-mps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3/5 children are defective
>tries to kill himself

Well I really am not surprised.

>Comrade Mohammad

COMRADES

Ah yes comrade muhammad

>out of the poverty

>massive debt

They won't have a massive debt, the debt repayment is relative to earnings and only increases inline with inflation, it also gets written off.

You don't earn much, you pay nothing, you pay above average wage you pay a tiny sum.

Shutup Mohammed.

>have been really enthusiastic for us

MORE MONEY MORE HOLIDAYS GIBS ME DAT

>SOMEONES GOT TO PAY FOR MY CHILDREN

Reposting

>45p tax rate for £80k+, 50p tax rate for 130k+
>this will apparently raise £6.4bn per year (six point four billion pounds per year)

It's stupid

Student debt is such a meme. You could literally go your whole life without paying it off and nobody will give a shit. It is paid off out of your salary in such small amounts it's barely noticeable especially if you got a useful degree that actually earns good money.

This just fucking started and its already a car crash

>ten pound an hour, how many is that going to help?

Yeah, because wages will rise with nothing else being affected. They believe this.

>Labour manifesto launch event is at Bradford Uni
>BRADFORD
>UNI
pottery

>KOLLEGA KOLLEGA

>if they get in

Labour just don't get it do they? The working class are not going to be endeared to or convinced by a Muslim guy from the north - the kind of person that lots of people associate with grooming gangs. Even if he's an upstanding guy it doesn't matter.

>Labour will abolish worry and care

When minimum wage went up by about a pound last year, lots of companies had to cut back on bonuses, overtime pay etc.
Just imagine what this will do. Laying people off would just be the start.

Rout imminent, devastation to the left likes of which have not been seen since the collapse of the Berlin wall incoming.

>And not what the tories offer, war on austerity
This cunt can't speak

>single mum

>Mohammed
>bus driver
>tfw you realise he has an HGV licence

AN END TO BOOM AND BUST

T H I C C

To be fair, wages NOT rising didn't stop prices rising.

>single parent
poor life choices detected

>reminder that this morning's Today is widely being called 'Tory bias' on Twitter for merely asking John McDonnell a question

I don't know why anyone is getting worried about Labour tax hikes they aren't winning shit

>when an excuse presented itself businesses cut back on staff

I suppose you also think the Toblerone thing was also because of Brexit?

>BUSINESS CYCLE = 360 NOSCOPED
t. bruin

Fuck I just realised Sarah Champion is MP of Rotherham. They definitely brought their all stars with them didn't they

>are next prime minister Jeremy Corbyn
That settles is then.

To be fair, what he said aren't actually bad things, save the new holiday and abolishing student loans, but for a party that needs to attract back leave voters putting a Muslim on first thing and getting him to say comrades is suicide, especially when his pronunciation is shit

Despite the meme, correlation is actually sometimes causation.

>Muhammad and Christian

>45p tax on 80k plus

lel wasn't it on 70k plus the other day?

I wonder who makes more than 70k a year

parliament.uk/about/mps-and-lords/members/pay-mps/

>Little red book

THE MADMAN!

Reminder that UKIP has more niggers, jews and muslims standing for MPs than the conservatives and voting for Mummy May is the only way to make shitskins pay and jews go away.

>so very very brave
>DEMONS

>Labour going to spend more than half of the extra money they raise on education

They will need to borrow an outrageous amount to cover the remainder

>thanks Yorkshire for all the support
>meanwhile, in the real world

>upholding their briefs

>If you look at our shadow cabinet...You see Diane Abbott

>boyakasha
>shadow cabinet innit

>Bradford
Seriously fuck you corbyn

Didn't you know? (((((Polls))))) show that people are overwhelmingly in favour of the things on Labour's manifesto, including the tax hikes.

No surprise, because everyone just loves being taxed

>YEARS OF TORY CUTS
>ELASTIC NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

>Corbyn's 'team' say they don't need to provide costings for nationalisation projects because liabilities will be offset by 'new assets'
Literally ALL of their most expensive commitments are completely unfunded

>everyone just loves being taxed

Everyone loves being taxed as long as it's not themselves that are being taxed

But corporation tax receipts go down as you raise taxes beyond a point, hasn't this been demonstrated recently with the conservative tax reductions?

>£6.5 billion from a clampdown on tax evasion

What are they going to do, shut down the Cayman Islands?

so many low iq niggers and arabs and emotional cunts will vote for this.

Some days I think it will be a blowout, some days not so sure.

lotta gibs in the manifesto.

Jeremy should be in prison for his views desu lads.

You can't just artificially inflate a company's operating costs by a certain % and expect them to take it on the chin. They have to make cuts to continue to make ends meet. And if they do accept a hit on their profits, then the business will grow slower, perhaps backwards and not able to compete, and the staff will suffer. Sure they are paid £10/hr now, but the business overall will see it's end come sooner. And the prospects those staff may have had in a business that was taking off suddenly seems less likely.
Add to that we're now in an era where businesses can prosper by being ethical, which includes treating their staff well, then generally it's not in a businesses interest to act like dicks.

kek a reporter for LBC was next to McDonnell at the time and confirmed a SpAd got the number from Wikipedia on his phone

Corbyn is fucking boring to listen to
PUT THE MEME COW ON

>muhh correlation not causation
The proper argument against increased corporation tax is that it reduced the capacity for reinvestment and therefore hampers the ability of businesses to grow

He looks and sounds like this is the first time he's seen the policies.

That's an outrageous suggestion, user. At the very least he should be hanged, drawn and quartered.

That's true but I would like to see some reasonable way of taxing land and property wealth. Everything in this country seems to revolve around housing.

>nationalisation projects
>Literally ALL of their most expensive commitments

they won't need to pay foir the, they will just seize them.

This.

#I'mWithHim

Yorkshireman here, Voting Tory

What do they need that much money for? What do they do, bar speak? Yet they have the gall to go on and on about muh NHS nurses not being paid enough.

Probably is lad. He has a literal communist writing his policy while he spends his time trying to scrub the curry stains out of his silver tracksuit and making sure aphids from neighbouring allotments don't get on his marrows

>Everyone loves being taxed as long as it's not themselves that are being taxed
This isn't actually true, most people don't live resenting the rich, we aspire to get on their level and don't want to be punished when we get there

>10,000 new police officers
>close up of Diane

MILK MAN: "WE ARE DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY"

Ditto; literally six miles from Corbyn at this very moment.

corbyn is a good man

Does anybody actually buy any of Corbyn's shit? He's talking about massively increased spending with only 'modest' tax rises that will likely have a knock on effect for the rest of the economy. Tax receipts would probably go down as a result of his plans. I'm convinced you must be fundamentally brain dead to support this man.

>eliminating hospital car parking charges

I mean, this sounds fantastic in theory, but then this will 100% cause issues where people not actually using the hospital will take advantage of free parking

So it just creates a massive new problem

Another way could be setting aside area for a staff car park and give them passes to use it

>people from the county vote conservative
>rich leftist students in leeds, york and sheffield vote labour

>Tories set out their stall on workers' rights
A right to take a year off, without pay, to take care of someone who thanks to the collapse of social care would be left to die in a ditch.

Thanks Theresa May, I hope you die of an ironically quick wasting disease.

>when we were upset
Admitting that they are crybabies. Gold

I wonder where they're distributing that leaflet.

MP's actually do a massive amount of work, most of it for their constituents, ranging from advocating for them to overturn a decision made against them to soliciting opinions to form new policy, to picking through initiatives to see if there's anything they can get to come to the area
Going to be borrowing 250 billion according to leaked manifesto

>making sure aphids from neighbouring allotments don't get on his marrows
c-can we trust Jezza to defend our borders?

>Working class Rotherham voted Labour back in

What did they mean by this?

This is why we need Corbyn Comrade.

>NHS are underfunded
>take away a source of their funding

Wales has free hospital parking, but then all their hospitals are miles from anywhere you'd want to be

In cities, it would pan out exactly as you have described. So I'd expect you'd need to acquire some sort of visitor's badge from the hospital to not get fined.

Will the IMF give Labour all the money they need?

>all this is costed

Literally no mention of renationalisation in the costing document

They accuse the Tories of hammering the same lines but I've already heard:
>take back control
>comrades
>race to the bottom

My dad said he's "got to vote labour because of where he's come from". All that means is because his dad voted labour he must too, he's glaswegian living in London.
How can I convince him otherwise?

>trusting greedy capitalists
Just print the money f.a.m.

The Labour his dad voted for isn't the one he is voting for.

>We're asking those who can afford it to pay a little bit extra

I actually detest this meme.

Not asking for anything desu

'Fear' getting a rare round of applause.

If the water companies and railways are in state ownership then they could have loads of cash left over for reinvestment into the treasury even after cutting bills and ticket prices by a quarter.

Austerity would be dead and burred and we'd have no deficit.

>just
>Autistic masturbating motion
>just
Corbyn.exe crashing under the pressure

Inflation will

i'm having a fucking aneurysm lads

"WE WILL... GIVE EVERYONE... EVERYTHING! AND... YOU WILL... NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN!"

*crowd WHISTLES, cheers* CORBYN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A-AND WE WILL... WE WILL...
THE TORIES

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

BIG
TORY
CUTS

>"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" KILL THE RICH
KILL THE RICH
KILL THE RICH

NOW SAY IT WITH ME: ARE-

>"ARE NHS"
>"ARE NHS"
>"ARE NHS"

and finally

>JUST!

and so with that, i have to say

WE ONLY WANT INFINITE HOUR CONTRACTS

Corbyn will lead to Weimar Germany, leading to a fascist backlash. VOTE CORBYN

Are his defence policies in the manifesto? What does it say? Is it just a blank page?

Hand over the Falklands and shake hands with the IRA.

>300,000 net migrants

What did they mean by this?