AUSPOL SINK THE CHINKS EDITION pt 2

>Muslims in Western Sydney running a shitload of guns DESPITE THE FACT WE BANNED THEM

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/four-corners-gun-running-syndicate-brought-down/8526592

>Union boss wants underpaying employers jailed for 'wage theft'

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-16/union-boss-wants-underpaying-employers-jailed/8528882

>Australians doing their part to fight evil whites:
Childless couples 'on track to be Australia's most common family type'

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-15/childless-households-on-the-rise/8528546

>Bank levy cost to be worn by customers, sector says

abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-15/banks-enter-submissions-on-bank-levy/8527964

>based sydney bogans: Racist neighbours bombard Muslim family with vile messages - and even leave a severed pig's head on their car as a warning not to build their dream home

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4506906/Severed-pig-heads-vile-messages-left-Muslim-family.html

>French luxury brand Chanel starts selling $2,000 BOOMERANG - as shoppers slam it as 'racist"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4506450/Chanel-baffles-high-fashion-shoppers-2000-boomerang.html

>House prices fall again as investment loans drop to lowest level in 10 months

canberratimes.com.au/business/the-economy/home-loan-approvals-fell-05-in-march-20170515-gw4yfg.html

>aussie innovations - beer gelato

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4507278/Ice-cream-parlour-creates-nation-s-VB-gelato.html

Yesterdays thread: →

Discord: discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

Poll: Is race mixing ever acceptable?

strawpoll.com/sxa3c5z

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The official Aus/pol/ commercial and uplifting theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Had a gutful of this shithole desu

ANY CUNTS HERE IN THE SUBMARINERS IN THE NAVY? RED PILL ME

they all butt fuck each other

Daily reminder to gas the chinks.

>It cannot last
It's getting fucking worse by the minute m8

I took a picture of myself on my phone today. It was a big mistake.

Why does the mirror lie to me and make me think I am not fat and ugly? The photos tell the truth.

What constitutes a "true blue Aussie?" Do you have to have been born in a kangaroo pouch and drive a 1980 Honda Accord or a Commodore while wearing flip flops (thongs) and yelling "Aussie Aussie Aussie oy oy oy?"

It's because you aren't use to seeing your face, so it looks all weird and asymmetrical. Show people what you look like in the mirror and you'll look weird to them

use a snapchat filter to make your look good

ABC pushing lolocaust survivor stories again

They are more likely to fuck ya mate.

How long does it take for a funnel web to kill you?

Thinking the suicide route is a good idea.

maybe his mum was in a camp and he was an egg, life is tuff

VB drinking, NRL/AFL watching, Holden driving, singlet wearing wankers

That's not exclusive to you. I'm sure 90% of us think we're 8s in the mirror and then are surprised to be 5s or lower in photos.

It's your mind sugarcoating your appearance for you.

Horseshit. Look at someone else in the mirror and they look normal.

R8

>spotted the chink

lel fucking hell cunt that is not the way to do it

blind as fuck/10

Fucken abc shite
Halp

fat cunt still hasnt left home yet/10

Sorry hauss, it's the gas chamber for you...

He was a teen in 1943 when he got the camp stamp.

so he's supposedly anywhere from 86 to 93 years old if he was a teen.

I'm calling bullshit on it.

My boomer landlord thinks its fucking fantastic that I might get to use my pissy little superanuation savings to get a ridiculously inflated mortgage.
He wants young saps to get in on the bottom of the pyramid ponzi scheme.
Fucking boomers man... They've lost the plot, bloody tulip mania tier fuckwits.

ye me mate stinging for a dart atm

a Jew telling a lie, keep me posted

Can be as quick as 15 minutes but can take days.

Not many people die from them. The guy last year was the first person to die from a Funnel Web bite in 37 years.

He died after 4 days but had been in a car accident recently and they weren't sure if he was administered an anti-venom but it'd be pretty damn negligent if he weren't.

>that
>93
maybe the nose has rejuvenating qualities?

Why not? All the other options seem too brutal for my liking. I'd rather sit under a gum tree and let my country's fauna recycle my body.

>Only 20 more years of their shit

Daily reminder every cunt in this thread is a guff mutt.

Daily reminder I could judo flip the fattest of you fucks through a plate glass window while fingering ya mum on a cold Tuesday morning.

is it redpilled? i wanna join cunt seems comfy

Dood can't we just be fwendZ?

Silly policeman

I'd tell you to use a gun but well you know

>-white australians bow to Aboriginals
>-In contact with the rainbow serpent
>-Possess boomerang throwing abilities
>-Control arnhem land with an iron but fair stick
>-Own bark huts & billabongs globally
>-Direct descendants of the ancient Abo blood line
>-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Abodgrad will be be the first city)
>-rob 99% of liquor stores in Darwin
>-First designer babies will in all likelihood be half breed abo qt babbys
>-Abos said to have 15+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in the dream times.
>-Ancient rock drawings tell of wicked WHOITE FULLA British settlers who will descend upon Australia and will bring an era of tyrannical enlightenment and unprecedentedly evil technological progress with them
>-They own Abobot R&D labs around the world
>-You likely have Abobots inside you right now
>-The abos are in regular communication with tribal elder FLUBBAWUBBAJUBBANOONGA, forwarding the word of the rainbow serpent to the Yolnu tribe. Who do you think set up the meeting between benelong & governor phillip? (First meeting between Abos and outside world in over 40,000 years) and arranged the british leader’s first trip to hobart in history literally a few days later to the Abo bunker in van diemens land?
>-They learned fluent Pitjantjatjara in under a week
>-NT state government entrust their petrol reserves with the Abos. There’s no VB for sale in darwin after 10 o'clock unless yer a white fella.
>-The abos are about 40,000 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base abo currently accepted by our society
>-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of the dreamtimes and space from NANA'S HEADGASKET GONE BANG to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings?

jokes on you my mums dead
necrophiliac gay cunt

Lel that image and mental image

Carry on

What if I break into the reptile park and hop into a tank of common browns?

Daily reminder I fingered your sister with a chiko roll

have you googled what funnel web bites feel like? pretty sure it involves excruciating pain and insane nausea. really unpleasant, and probably takes a lot longer than you think, if it kills you at all.

>common browns
That's what we replaced the White Australia Policy with.

If any of you cunts support the increased HECS fees please kill yourself.

Don't insult the tulip cunts, poofta's always making fun of me tulips, just come ere' below sea level, i'll fucking snag ya mate.

i like it simply because all of my mates who are at uni to study advanced mental cartwheels have been crying about it

do cunts who got their hecs back in 2012 have to abide by the new lower repayment?
that's retroactive n shit

yeah and then our retarded generation can take over and fuck everything up even worse

Well fuck. How do I do it then? I kind of know how to synthesize potassium cyanide but if I start buying the materials the government might think I'm plotting a terror attack.

Half an hour.

They don't always keep those snakes in the exclosures overnight.

There's honestly much easier ways to kill yourself if you're really determined. Train by far the easiest.

Don't Dew it though, mate.

did you eat it after?

Boomers are running the 'stop eating smashed avacado to buy a house' shit again, only now they've added 'muh $4 coffees' to their fairytales...
With 20% year over year gains scrimping and saving is pointless.

start lifting and sort your life out

you can always kill yourself later

Are abbos really that bad? Gonna need a quick rundown

Not sure.

I just hate the idea of paying more for education. I want to start a JD next year and I don't watch to get JUSTed by higher fees even on a CSP.

If its one thing Australia needs its MORE education, and increased financial support for it. Maybe in a decade or so we wont have as many plebs and drop kicks.

I don't drink coffee or eat avocado and I can't afford a house. I do spend a lot of money on beer though

Reminder Bill Shorten will be PM and promote faggorty for 6-12 years

I couldn't give a shit about the higher fees but the lower repayment threshold is fucked.

Nah m8, abos are docile af compared to your basketball-americans

wtf am I reading?

It's to compensate for those who get a degree then live on the dole the rest of their lives

Why? Don't you support higher taxes on people who earn higher incomes?

Graduates earn more money. Why should working class people have to subsidise them?

Aboo sniffing petrol rantz cunt

>Train by far the easiest.

I don't want to fuck some poor train drivers life up. All I want to do is take my suicide device with me into the bush and make it seem like I disappeared Harold Holt style.

not a single cunt i know has gone to uni and actually gotten a useful degree that netted them a good job that put into society. not fucking one, and even though im surrounded in scum like myself it's still fucked that not only was i being taxed to pay for their useless arts degree, but they were copping gibs from the government the entire time. some of them go to uni just for the free money they get now.

that is fucken bullshit.

who gives a shit m8 all our PM's are faggots just as bad as the next

no cunt

Quicker than that cunt, I don't have all day

Abbos are stupid and can be violent, but they know their place a lot more than black Americans do.

I wouldn't want an abo to date my sister or daughter, but if I meet one in the pub (where one generally meets abos) I don't care.

I think it's indicative that they realise full time work that pays $50k is going to be a thing of that past for many Australians so they want to get whatever they can.

>Childless couples
>family type
Now THAT'S what I call subversion!

don't be a cunt, I was on a train some dick jumped in front of. Had to walk 10km home. Only funny thing was these dumb bitches thought it would be cool to look at the body and ended up puking their guts out

If you can get a government job, fkn go for it.

Their departments are so dysfunctional and disorganised that there will be work there forever.

have you ever almost died before? ie sitting there thinking you're gunna die in a few minutes? scariest fucking feeling you'll ever feel, unimagineable panic and claustrophobia. no wonder cunts piss themselves.

that said if you wanna go bush and do it quiet just hang yourself.

Reminder there will not be a "burst" of the property bubble whilst we're growing at 350 000 people every year, and that's projected to increase

>. some of them go to uni just for the free money they get now

Never understood those people . I'm eligible to get youth allowance but refuse on principle.

Jokes on you shes got herpes.

>I don't want to fuck some poor train drivers life up.

Someone will probably post the screencap but there's some that don't care. Even the ones who do feel bad will get a paid vacation but I suppose it's nice that you don't want to risk burdening anyone else with it.

Don't Dew it though.

Howard was unironically not that bad

>Their departments are so dysfunctional and disorganised that there will be work there forever.

Isn't this the thinking that contributed to Greece's financial collapse?

entitled cunts thinking they deserve gibs will be the death of this country.
at least thinking like you do gives you a right to complain, that's something.

>took our guns
>not that bad

ever heard this great expression that goes "kill yourself"?

Do it.

Harmless like a raccoon. Just let it rummage through your bins at night and avoid aggressive stances and you'll be sweet.

After being on Sup Forums I'm glad we got Abo's instead of niggers.

Only export quality cuts of meat for this fat fuck.

Spent 260 dollarydoos on a nice lump of 1824 rib fillet last week.

>stole my gunz
>referendum on Iraq War
>NO
>goes anyway
fuck the bushy brow bastard

Want the cold hard truth, mate?

No one respects a JD. If you couldn't get into a law degree in your bachelor's, then you're not what the top law firms are after.

A JD will get you a gig in a shitty dead end firm, or teaching law to shitheads who might actually amount to something

Its all nonsense. Every millennial I know already lives like shit to pay the boomer rent-seekers.
Now they want them living off 2 minute noodles for 10 years to save a deposit?
We need white females housed and breeding by age 26 for fucks sake!!!

What do you think when you see this image, cunts?

>350 000 people every year

Fuck you nearly gave me a heart attack cunt, its 190,000 but still I thought it was 150k only 4 years ago.

I mean their departments were suppose to go paperless 10 years ago and they print more now than ever.

Most of the staff are useless and if you make yourself look good, get the shit done, etc... you'll never lose your job.

Does anyone else feel like they don't belong in this country? I'm a soft emo whimp and don't care what people think of me, but everyone I meet is this macho 'let's talk about footy and mask our feelings with an alpha demeanor' type. I've got no problems with them but they seem to hate people like me.

I'm totally friendless aside from one Indian guy who feels the same way I do.

Hanson voter or similar party. So only one in ten people are Australians.

>ozzie scores with dickie knees wife

I have lots of disposable income but it's only because I rent a room from a mate that owns the house. I've been putting lots of it into shares since I can see the government taking my super to pay for boomers retirement

There's a difference between some faggot doing the bare minimum in an arts degree and a kid putting in 50 hours a week in to a stem degree.

Just throw yourself on a landmine in the inevitable race war cunt

>I've got no problems with them but they seem to hate people like me.

I've only read a few sentences you've posted on the internet and I can already tell I hate you too.

>I'm totally friendless aside from one Indian guy
Fuck off Mukesh. Take your pal Rajeet with you straight back to Gaycuntistan

>Muslims in Western Sydney running a shitload of guns

>"It's a well sought-after gun, a Glock pistol. It's not dissimilar to a sports motor vehicle. It's something that everyone would like to possess. The Glock pistol is like a Ferrari of handguns."
Someone tell /k/ they will be laffin