WELCOME TO THE HAPPENING
>GOOD MORNING
>WELCOME TO THE HAPPENING
GOOD MORNING
WELCOME TO THE HAPPENING
>GOOD MORNING
>WELCOME TO THE HAPPENING
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864348275893166080

some of you guys are alright, watch Hannity tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/864224477693005826
twitter.com/MarinaMarraco/status/864296359754698753
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
mobile.twitter.com/SEIU?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtu.be/JacShITWs-8)
youtu.be/2xpQ-exLir0#t=14m49s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_slKloOWTx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good morning

The shills haven't gotten their talking points for the day yet, you could almost feel the suicide coming off of them all night

Man the shills must be sliding really fucking hard today.

B A S E D HANNIPEDE
A
S
E
D

GET THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE 'PEDES!!!!

>2:02 PM
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/864224477693005826
>6:48 PM
twitter.com/MarinaMarraco/status/864296359754698753

stupid nigger

Fake News Best News

i want redditors to leave

It was so strange, I've been shitposting all night and the shills bombarded the board at like 1 am. Usually they're all asleep. I just imagined David Brock waking up from one of his bleeding gay hemorrhoids and waking up all of the shills to come burry the story.

Also, the first tweet about Seth came 40 minutes (I think) before the Trump Russia WP story.

I agree, there are plenty of "if you are not X you are degenerate" and "how do we solve the X problem" threads. In the past few days I have seen that fuckin "women blame men for not building a family" thread reposted at least 10 times.

what is SEIU? Also, do you have a link to that post?

Nice timing there.

Holy shit. It's happening for real ?

GOOD MORNING!

Has the draining been started? Will the corrupt be eliminated?

I was really hoping for another heart attack from david. pic related

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

SEIU is a public (government) workers union
mobile.twitter.com/SEIU?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Who is Seth Rich? Can I get a quick rundown?

>more saturnian ritualism
ENOUGH

?

Using google is hard these days, right?

Yes. The drainage rises.
>First Cummy
>then Prievus
>then McMaster
>then the shills under those two
>then the clintons through a new FBI director and investigation of Seth (Required viewing youtu.be/JacShITWs-8)
Now is not the time for fear Madam, that comes later.

Relax Hans. Google is nice if you want to hear the MSM story, so please forgive me for asking Sup Forums what's really going on with him

>being no more than 5 months new
You have to fucking lurk moar and shut up

The shills are absolutely terrified of this story. The guilt of being associated with murder is clearly weighing heavily on their conscience.

We have not seen shilling like this since Comey and the FBI reopened the Clinton email case. They are all in full panic mode.

The terrified, panicked reaction of the shills is the ultimate proof of guilt. The most obvious smoking gun we have ever seen.

And please know, whether Hillary faces the courts over this one, or whether she faces the wrath of God, she will face justice either way. And anyone who supported her or tried to dismiss this story will also join her in the lake of fire.

Guaranteed

Bumpin for Seths Revenge

Friendly reminder Seth Rich is a JEWISH man and this distraction was planned by jews LONG ago. He took one for the team. Or maybe he's even still alive. JUST GO TO SLEEP.

>guy who works in the DNC is tired of all the blatant corruption
>gets in contact with a former British ambassador
>drops a deaddrop somewhere
>wikileaks gets and releases thousands of emails
>this is where pizzagate was born, where the napkins with walnut sauce and Obama's 65,000 dollar hotdogs come from
>guy is ((("robbed")))
>robbery goes ((("wrong")))
>guy is now dead, but nothing was stolen
>this happened in the middle of the day
>police stations were told to drop the case
>nothing to see here goy, OY vey the crime in this city is so bad :^)

Bumpiddy

Oh fuck, he's Jewish? Damn, I guess I love the clintons now. One less jew to gas in da obens, right fellow bad goy xD

THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT

please leave, reddit

SEIU kills rich. SEIU slogan is stronger together, And Hillary Clintons new slogan is onward together

Never been there other than for bitcoin advice

My guess is that the person who killed him, from SEIU, gets killed today if they're not already dead and a homeless dude is framed for both murders

The great battle of seth rich during the second meme war

you're an asshole

It didn't happen in the middle of the day, it was like two in the morning.

The niggers in that neighborhood beat up whitey for fun.

>My guess is that the person who killed him, from SEIU, gets killed today if they're not already dead and a homeless dude is framed for both murders
dude who killed him probably died a few weeks later. Its doubtful that the dems would leave a loose end like that for the sake of one that isnt their own.
Its the guy who killed the guy who killed seth rich's body that we should be looking out for.

True I think that unions post obituaries for dead members maybe we can find who's died since his death

Sleepy. So very sleepy.

Yawn.

I think I might go take a nap.

Wow.

You can fit a lot of names in that redacted space. Jon Smith, take your pick. The Seth Rich story is interesting, but nothing real yet.

Assange confirms contact. This is monumental.

>me in the pizza slut shirt

BUMP

youtu.be/2xpQ-exLir0#t=14m49s

bump

PRAISE KEK HE IS HERE.

Kek confirms rich was murdered by DNC.

Holy shit guys the shilling today is outrageous there must be something to it!

it would be the deep state that done it not the dnc alone.

the democrats are the official party of the CIA.

>it's real

Hey it's Seth Rich...a Democrat.... the man Hillary murdered!

I want him to have a monument, like Lincoln's, but I want him star spangled holding a beer.

>entire government is corrupt
>MUH RUSSIA MUH ICE CREAM DRUMFF!!!

It was an unusually sloppy fucking hitpiece too.
McMaster already flat out denied it.
Maybe Sup Forums is right for once.....

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WE ARE WINNING!

WE WIN
>WE WIN
WE WIN
>WE WIN

(((they))) do full damage control and their last straw is to push the stupid Russia narrative

Indeed it is. Today, a party dies.

>shareblue
Don't forget to sage!

F

>muh shills sliding the 50th fucking thread about this

Spot where he was murdered.

Oh look the conspiracy theorists were not just crazy assholes... Who knew... Oh wait we all did.

BUMP

ALL MEDIA OUTLETS ARE REPORTING RUSSIA NARRATIVE.

WE MUST'VE HIT THE ARTERY!

Even if the narrative is true, I am glad Russia is helping fight the new world order. They did try to blow up his fucking plane after all.

I have been fucking around on other boards for a while, and today I came back to cuckdeau repeating the same answer for an hour, and shills screaming about: NUH UH BUH DUH TRUMPEHT!!!! While trying to cover this thread up.

I

W
I
N

Kek must be so proud

you realise decals on planes have nothing to do with how people detect them

that image is so fucking stupid

MAGA

PRAISE

Nobody gonna take this guy serious cuz he conspiracy. Mock my words...

>Stop talking about the current event that is still happening. We talk to much about it!
>Is posting in this thread
>0.000002bp has been deposited.
Ftfy.

Spoopy, I used to park my car there

I had a feeling something was up when there was an increase in anti-trump articles suddenly

The monumental nature of this news deserves the entirety of the board.

>tfw Hillary's Machine had a leaker assassinated and then Hillary's Machine tries to keep pushing the MUH RUSSIA INFLUENCE narrative despite the fact the CIA has been constantly interfering with democratic elections across the entire globe for the last 60 years and Microsoft is scrambling their PR spin because hackers used one of the Windows vulnerabilities built in for the CIA's use to launch a ransomware attack across Eurozone and Russia

Saved!

you have 16 threads about this being spammed constantly and you complain about sliding

Hillary was supposed to win the election so the news never came out.

Then those Kek worshippers came along.

Fake as shit. This also isn't news nothing will happen.

MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz
MAGA lulz
>MAGA lulz

I thought Assange was dead

I know, they masked the plane as a civilian airliner and the civilian airliner as his plane on radar. They do the same thing with air force one. The planes looking alike is just in case they have visual on the plane, modern missiles have cameras, especially CIA missiles.

all i needed to do was read to know you're a dumb nigger Sup Forums-lite user from the donald

SKIP TO 1:07
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=_slKloOWTx8
Hillary tries to use Rich's death for more gun control. This the evil you're dealing with.