Brit/pol:Suicide note edition

>Child murderer Ian Brady finally dead
itv.com/news/2017-05-15/moors-murderer-ian-brady-dead-at-age-79/

>Tories set out their stall on workers' rights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/workers-get-year-leave-care-elderly-relatives-tory-government/

>Progressive alliance would not stop Tory majority, study suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/13/party-alliance-not-stop-tory-majority-labour-greens-lib-dems

>'Robin Hood tax' on City pledged by Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39910293

>Thornberry swears on live TV
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/emily-thornberry-turns-air-blue-accuses-sir-michael-fallon-talking/

>Tories plan to build more council houses
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39911569

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

Thread video: youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/health/redbridge-council-still-working-to-halt-child-deaths-caused-by-interfamily-relationships-1-5019069
taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016/03/13/the-conservatives-have-been-the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1g5FVYAc
twitter.com/LibDems/status/864403480433373184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Almost 20% of child deaths in London borough due to parents being related
ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/health/redbridge-council-still-working-to-halt-child-deaths-caused-by-interfamily-relationships-1-5019069

What could be behind this?

>The Conservatives have been the biggest borrowers over the last 70 years
taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2016/03/13/the-conservatives-have-been-the-biggest-borrowers-over-the-last-70-years/

>voting Tory

lel

FIRST FOR FIRST QUESTION

wew lad

S̀T̴͜R͘O͞͞Ņ̸̷G̀ ̶̕AǸ͠͠D̀͟ ̵̧S̢̀͝TA̡͞B͟͟Ĺ̛Ę ͡S͡T̸̨͞ROŃ̶͢G͝ ÀN̡͟D̵ ̢͟Ś̷T͘AB̨́L̀͘E ͞ŚT̀͟R͞O͜N̡̡̛G̡̢ ̴̨͜ÀN͝D ̨S͢͝T̡A̸̧BL̨E̵ ̷̷S͜͝TR̶̷ONG ̶̢AN̸͟D́ ͘͜ST̶͟Á͞B̶̛L͝E͘ ̷S̴̢͟T̴̢͢RO̵͢Ǹ͠G̷ A̶N̵D̕͜ ̕S̵̀T̕A͘BĻ͟͠E̸ S̛̰͕̻͍̥͖͓͎̗̻̱̙̼̮̝̞̯͘̕͢T̯̜̞̣̟̹͘͝R̢̤̩͓̘͙̞̥̝̖̮̠͔̤͔̺͓͢͞Ǫ͍̗̳̹̻̝̥̮̗͟͟N̸̝̦͍̳̟̣̩̘̪͖̹͖͈̙̗̘͍͎͞G̙̪͇͕̩̞͔̪͚̗̜̘̻̻̣̠̕͟͢͝ ̶̗͖͙̘̺̳̘̫̺̺͟ͅA̠͈̼̥͚͈̺̘͢͢͞͞N͚͓̳̪̭͈̯̭̖͕͕̖͍̮̩̬̕͞D̨̡͙̯̝̫̦͎͓͚͢ ̨̢̰͎̣͇̠̟̞͈̰̥̕͟͞S̻̖̟̣̻̫̕̕T̨̗̺̳̫̯̯̞A̛͉͇̖̖̙̩͉̜̩͠͡B̸̴̯͈̺͖̮̥͕̗̟̻̗̝͈̞͍͇̫̻̕͞L̤͈͔̦̙͖̫͓̰̫̪̠͉͞E̷̹͙̟͓͖̣̠̖̱̼̠͕̬̼͇͜͞ͅͅ ̧̺̪̪̗̭̪̀ͅS̵͇̼͕̹͙͉̮͙̻̤̼̙͉͎͕̮͚̟͡T̵̡̢͈͖̳̰̹̻̱̥̗͢Ŕ̸̷̨̤͉̰̭̺͖̱̫̝̮̪͚̖͓O̢̪͚̼̤̘͔̖̜͓͘N͇͓̤͓̫͜͡G̴̨̧̣̻̫͈̼͉̫̭̳̤͈͜͜ ̧̦͍͔̣͕̘̥̝͜A̸̷͙͚̼͙͎͇̖̹̯̮̫̙̤̕͘N̶̵̴̡̖̩͉͍̺͉͕Ḍ͇͚̱̼̩̣̰̀͢ͅ ̨̛̣̦̯̯̹̻̖͔̜̙͖͉͓̭̖ͅS̜̖̗͔̫̪͔͠T̷̹̯̙̘̱̯͙͚̕͝Ą̛͇̼̤͍̀͞B̴LE

>Bankers
>Patriotic

Holy fuck this guy is deluded.

Isn't Brit/pol/ just the loveliest general on Sup Forums?

Threadly reminder;Beware of the eternal momentum shills that lurk here

good afternoon senpais...

Who /God'scountry/ here?

First for accelerationism. Vote labour for eventual civil war and righteous cleansing.

PUNISH THE DISABLED

I unironically think that if you're told that your child will be a spacker when born and you still give birth then you shouldn't get any benefits or otherwise monetary aid

Labour 1983 manifesto ('the longest suicide note in history): 22,852 words
Labour 2017 manifesto: 23,564 words

[spoiler]I am actually stupid, is this good or bad?[/spoiler]

God's country here bro

Fuck off you weeaboo nonce cunt.

If you're going to spam anime pictures at least talk about politics while doing so

Taxes will be the highest % of GDP since 1950.

I just wanted to say good afternoon...

Classic Labour voter.

>fake news about surrey council spread by labour

Absolutely beautiful

john terrys mum?

>Emma
>would

Thanks bro, love our land.

t. not a parent

They should be aborted tbqh
I don`t work hard just to pay for these useless fuckers.

Which is a better holidays destination lads? Wales or Lake District?

you work hard at home at 12.35 on a tuesday?

"so Mrs Davis, Your child will be born with an exceedingly rare skin condition causing it immense pain for it's entire life, My suggestion as a medical professional would be to abort."

"nah m8 im keepin it 4 da bennies n sympafee innit"

>spastics
>human
They`re basically pets.

Here

Taxes for who? I mean Corporation tax will still be lower than it was in Thatchers day and the Tax free allowance would still be higher than it's ever been.
Sure it'll be a bit of a pain in the arse if you're a well paid contractor but for the majority of salaried jobs it'll be no different

I say this as someone who's voting for May

Ah yes, mobile phones or computers outside of the home don't exist.

pembrokshire or lake district... id have to say lake

I just realised their is a spelling mistake in that picture of Corbyn
>Siezed

The first man to speak at the Labour launch had 5 children, 2 of them severely autistic and another had some disability, he tried to kill himself.

Wales is very nice, if you go to the right places.

I work very hard when I don`t have time off.

but you dont state that your at work im going to assume youre a larping neet

> siezed
Brexiter rotter thread?

jk lads fuck those EU commies

The future of Britain is going to be like a Pengest Munch episode everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1g5FVYAc

I've done holidays in both. Lake District bro

I actually agree with income tax at 50% above £130k or whatever it is.
But corporation tax should be low for tax haven status

Out

>people don`t have days off
Excuse me?

is their?

thanks lads I'll take a look at lake

DP blowing the fuck out of the "no one knew we'd be leaving the single market" meme

I'm not that guy

I agree with it, but am wondering how much money it's actually going to raise.

>Clegg getting btfo by Andrew

Got house in Harrogate.
Lovely place

And now Clegg is getting fucked by himself

>you will never fight to reconquer Saddleworth
>you will never drive your opponents back over the Tees

It will be low just not quite as low as it is now. From where I sit the corp tax doesn't much matter cause we're gonna get TTIP2 soon anyway and the yanks'll bid on the public service contracts ever-which-way

Can't believe I used to rate and vote for Nick Clegg. What a Tory suck up weasel. Go suck a dick ...it might give you a minuscule amount of power.

Child benefit in general is a fucking dumb idea
If you cannot afford a child, do not have a child
If you do not want to abort your child, use more effective contraception or stop having recreational sex
If above considered you still end up with a disabled child it is your own responsibility

Shit posted in the wrong thread.

I genuinely didn't realise Nigel Farage wanted to stay in the single market.

I think he is somewhat right to suggest that something akin to a manifesto would have been good. Though even then the problem is that the government didn't want to leave, but it should have had an idea of what should be done if we were to leave. They had a plan for if we would stay after all.

>Clegg's argument is basically THERE WAS NO MANIFESTO REEEE

>Not child benefit for white people and abortion centres for browns
You Jewish?

For fucks sake Nick, just admit you were wrong you big bell.

Where are we watching this, lads?

I say we have a 2% tax on earnings below £11,000k so everyone pays at least something, this will help enrich those towards a more economic lifestyle and make them actively interested in whether the government spends it correctly.

Tax on earning above £11k will then be lowered so nobody on more than £11k is paying more tax overall.

At least Clegg is accepting that YouGov poll. Alistair Campbell wouldn't accept the last one.

Big Bulgarian Cock 2

>born to late to fight against Lancaster
>born to early to see York become the new capital of England when London falls
>born just in time to fight in the upcoming civil race war and retake Bradford

Daily politics BBC2

DP

On the telly.

BBC2

I'm all for abortion centres for browns but child benefit only encourages people without the means or inclination to support a family to have one anyway
We should be encouraging successful, well-off people to have multiple children not unemployed toothless mongs

Whilst I agree with you, I like to view it as a way to incentivise people to have children so we can get the domestic birthrates back up again and not rely on migration.

Next step it to make sure only British people get the benefit.

>I like to view it as a way to incentivise people to have children
It incentivises the wrong kind of people
Reminder: it's not eugenics if it's self-selecting

Any of you boys watch corbz launch his manifesto?

Leanne Wood looks like she sinks a good few bottles of wine a night.

Yes I suppose it might do more harm than good overall

>labour

Hahahahahaha what the fuck
twitter.com/LibDems/status/864403480433373184

Are they saying Trump is a communist?
Lib Dems are so weird

Anyone else feeling good to be British today? Wet, windy weather, a vile piece of murdering shit dead and commies in lefty skins getting BTFO across politics. All I need is another cup of tea.

>a wider use of Esperanto

wut

She's a complete wreck of a woman. Subnormal in every respect barring her mid-tier milf status

Laugh a minute desu

erm do you work user?
if you do, go look at one of your payslips just now

Looks as though he has been around since the 1850's.

grime4corbyn trending on twitter, surely the conservatives can never recover from this.

Any time someone brings up the fact that Theresa sells weapons to bad guys, remind them that Britain is only fifth in global arms sales; third and fourth are Germany and France who sell more to the ME individually than we do.

Yes, explain to me please like I'm a retard?

i know ill get called a retard for this , but wtf is grime other than another word for dirty

Music of the black folk.

National Insurance, comrade.

>demolish every building built after 1914
>make Bradford Victorian again

Music genre. Labour 'revealed' an 'endorsement' from some shitty nog band at their manifesto launch

R A M P A C K E D

Im sure Corbyn will surge with that

Can someone give me a summary of how retarded labour's manifesto is so I can shut my bluepilled girlfriend up who keeps going on about 'muh social policy'

>voting

ishygddt

you should ave a section on there with NI or National insurance on it. That should be 12% of everything you're earning past 8k(ish) a year.

Your NI rate drops to 2% once you pass 45k PA

It's not stupid though. It's a manifesto that will make Britain great again.