I think we can all agree that pic related is the default setting for the media and the left

I think we can all agree that pic related is the default setting for the media and the left.

When do you think they will stop crying wolf? After being destroyed in 2018 midterms? Or will they screech and wail up to 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx
google.com/search?q=2016 election results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drifblim

Bump goddamnit.

just like the barbosa meme, a meme that makes no sense.

thiat picture is not from the 2scoop bit, but from the alex jones bit..shame

DRLNLLLDDDD GROLMPFFFFF!
TURRR SCURPFFTTSSS?!?!

They will never stop. They will always be insufferably smug. Think about it their entire world view across the English speaking world has been repudiated by the voters with the exception of Canada so they act like Canada is the only sane country left.

They Lost the Presidency
They Lost Senate
They Lost House
They Lost the state legislatures
They Lost Brexit
They will lose the UK election
Australia and New Zealand will continue having nationalist right wing governments.

This all falls to the wayside next to their smug sense of moral superiority. Short of smacking their heads with the butt of a rifle or standing on their neck with a military boot they will continue acting insufferable smug, oblivious to all outside of their multiculti metropolis.

t. Alberto Barbosa

>media and the left.
>the left.

Daily reminder that only 28% of Americans supported Trump in November.
So when you say "the left", you really mean the majority of Americans.
And yes, all things considered, most people are upset about the semi-retarded tool of Israel and Russia "elected" by less than a third of the people.

See. Can'y even win a by election yet talk about being the majority. Full of shit retarded cunts.

Daily reminder that over 50% of Americans support Trump today.

you lost nate and you'll never be unjusted

>See. Can'y even win a by election yet talk about being the majority. Full of shit retarded cunts.
Most voters voted Democrat for POTUS, but we get Trump.
Most voters voted Democrat for Senators, but the Senate is mostly Republicans.
Ok, the Republicans did get 50.5% of the vote for the House, but only because they've gerrymandered so many districts to the point where Dems don't even bother to run a candidate.
But the house is 54% Republican.
And let's not forget the 40% of voters that stayed home after being told "if you don't vote, Hilary will surely win".

So it's pretty clear, "muh leftists" ARE the majority, no matter what some paint-huffing Austard thinks.

>Daily reminder that over 50% of Americans support Trump today.
[citation needed]
Gallup says 38%.
gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Gallup a shit

>Gallup a shit

Okay user its real in your mind.

>Okay user its real in your mind.
Check my numbers.
Tell me which were wrong.
I'll wait...

dare you to say my name 3 times in your mirror

Oh snap I caught a shill guys!

>I think CNN and Fox News is legitimate.

Jesus Christ

Okay here is where you are wrong.
>Check my numbers.
>Tell me which were wrong.
>I'll wait...
You are the one claiming they are true you provide the evidence you conceited little cunt or are you too good for that being a liberal and above everyone else.

Oh God...
MFW you're so far up Trump's ass even Fox is "fake news".

Oompa loompa drumpety doo
I got one scoop
Why did you get two?
Oompa loompa drumpety dee
Clap one more time
I'll kill you on tv

>provide the evidence
>evidence
google.com/search?q=2016 election results
It's a matter of public record, you sister-loving idiot.

Knowing the way media is, they won't; it's a pandery fagfest who LIVES off of bitching about "offensive" things.

Fox News has been proven to be Fake News, I can support Trump and say that. Just because it's right wing doesn't mean it can't spin aswell.

GRRRAAANKKFF!!
2 SCOOOOO!

Google links are not evidence okay you manbag. Show me election results.

Sweetie that only shows the US election results because you searched it from the United States. It won't show the same thing for us

>after being destroyed in the 2018 midterms
you guys do realize this is a meme, right?

god, leftist memes are SO weak

>it's laughable

Holy fuck that's gold.

they will never stop