Is Trump going to finally handle this issue?

Is Trump going to finally handle this issue?

sacbee.com/opinion/editorials/article102380352.html

>It’s the last step of the hash-oil-making process where most YouTube-trained chemists screw up. It takes only a tiny spark, say from a wall outlet, to turn the butane vapor into a fireball. Explosions happen so often that 7 percent of the burn patients at UC Davis Medical Center were injured in them.

weed does hurt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7hL0LrmBj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First off, it's not the last step. It's pretty much the first thing you have to do in the process of making it. Second, good.. They deserve to blow up, be burned or lose their home if they are doing it inside the house. Quite possibly one of the dumbest things you can do is use 5-6 full cans of butane in an enclosed space. This is even more dumb than the guy who used fire to kill a spider.

Weed does not hurt, stupid decisions do though. I wonder how many people go to the hospital for getting in car accidents, getting in the car is what the choice is.. It's not stupid by far, but 33,000 people DIE from it. Is trump going to finally handle this issue?

Yea, that's how stupid you sound.

Is it not the fault of marijuana for them attempting to go this far? It's like untouched waters. Black magic.

It hurts the retards trying to make their own hash oil. Fewer retards in the gene pool is a good thing.

>weed does hurt
No. Practicing chemistry without understanding and proper precautions does. And that's not a bad thing, nothing teaches workspace safety better than torn off fingers.

No, it's the fault of fucking morons. I guarantee these fuckers would've won the darwin award some other way if they couldn't make hash oil.

>This is even more dumb than the guy who used fire to kill a spider.

Jeff Daniels?

What do you mean, them attempting to go this far?

>basic chemical technology
>It's like untouched waters. Black magic.
Lo and behold: american education

This is great, really is :)

Doing this and burning yourself? Too far just to get high I think. Just to feel happy? There's other ways to feel happy. I mean I feel happy on the toilet just shitting sometimes you know what I'm saying haha. It can happen anywhere. Why do you need to go to a lab to cook emotion?

why not use co2 as the solvent ?

Not while he's too busy dealing with attacks from the Lügenpresse.

Why try to do it at all? It's risky and all for a stupid sin.

And like 30 % of deaths and injuries were caused by distracted drivers aka playing on phone instead of driving

Trust me, people aren't trying out this process for the first time in the ever need to get high. The process is fun for the first few times and to most people, it's the first time they are introduced to chemistry. The process is fun, and the product is something you can make. It's rewarding in 2 ways.

I've done it before, I stopped a long time ago, I remember why I did it the first time though. Its much cheaper to buy it in a legal state than make it. so no, they are not doing it to chase highs when buying it is easier and less expensive.

You need a closed loop system to run C02, it's expensive as hell. Usually mass producers are the only one to have them.

Pic is some Honeycomb I made 4 years ago.

No, they aren't.

The numbers have not changed. You can look up when cell phones were invented, then look as far back as the 70's and 80's.

70 micron screen gives me the same full melt effect.
>break up dry bud
>sift thru screen
Full melt with no boom.

At least use dry ice.. Go down to 40 micron with dry ice + weed in a coffee can.

I'm going to get some smaller screens at some point. I just started making hash but I do want to try te dry ice method. Was thinking of getting some bubble bags also.
Pic is some domnesia I ran thru the 70.

To be fair, its probably poor people who see a way to make some money, even if they arent skilled in keeping it.

You have to have a little compassion for the poor who are just trying to get ahead. They aren't well educated often, and dont know about the finer points of handling obscure chemicals.

To them its probably just like cooking or making hash brownies. It is stupid not to use a lab but only if you know to use one in the first place. All sorts of bootleggers have had accidents going all the way back to moonshine to todays meth labs. People just dont know any better.

I might think its a bad idea, but I dont want to see anyone injured or lose their home. Please dont say they deserve that.

Only nerd virgins and impotent cucks think all hash oil is made with butane

CO2 and propane are the wave of the future, fagboys

youtube.com/watch?v=t7hL0LrmBj8

I'm not aware of the costs but surely it can't be that high as coffee and hop producers manage to do it.

I've used butane but switched to isopropanol as I didn't like the taste I got from butane