Sup Forums

Sup Forums
>I believe in Hitler and survival of the fittest, the strong should prosper! Our ancestors were Vikings and Crusaders! Let's honor and emulate them! 1488!

Also Sup Forums
>B-but I don't wanna reproduce, that would be hard and take too much time away from watching anime. And who cares if I'm a genetic dead end and my forefather's lagacy ends with me?

And so the white race dies with a whimper. The whole time thinking it'll just wake up "eventually".

Slide thread that contributes nothing to the board. Don't reply

>Having white kids contributes nothing
I hate you

Kill yourself

Pay me money to have white kids. I now demand 70 million each per white child I have with a woman. I will save the white race - just GIVE ME MY MONEY.

When this thread is made every day (((coincidentally))) whenever happening threads are made, it's obviously a slide thread. How many times have you made this "Sup Forums AREHYPOCRITES XDDDD" threads in the first place? Who is paying you?

Don't kill yourself, schlomo. Somebody deserves the satisfaction of gassing you and everything you stand for.

im starting a family soon

what have you done other than create a slide thread

True. If whites need to be "preserved" then they deserve to die.

I don't want to produce menatly ill people

>survival of the fittest, the strong should prosper!
You are aware that "fittest" doesn't mean "in best physical form" but "the ones that are more adaptable" or "the ones that fit best" right?

>survival of the fittest
That's not a correct version of Darwin and was created by retarded christians.

Like you

AN

ANTI-WHITE

SPENCER

KGB

CHRISTIAN

>A jew is trying to convince whites to reproduce
The mental gymnastics are impressive.

No, I'm an anglo trying to redpill you people so my race doesnt dissappear. No one pays me, I do it out of the hope that my posts will lead to at least one more white baby. If we refuse to put babies in our women then tyrone will

SETH RICH LEAKED THE PODESTA EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS AND WAS MURDERES BY THE DNC FOR IT

I'm glad I'm not white.

>A jew is trying to convince whites to reproduce
No. A jew is trying to clutter the board with stock threads with the same question that's spammed 20 times every day to disrupt or slide discussion off the board.

Everybody should read pic related.

Yes. It has to do with what makes babies. What are you getting at?

>Troll threads about dehydration monoxide and >LOL LETS LAUGH AT AMERICANS vs. "Here's our problem, here's how we fix it."

You're retarded.

Do you have any pictures of the old /new/ board? I was always curious to see those. OP still needs to pay me money to have kids btw.

We should be spamming twitter and Facebook with this.

Probably a pretty high percentage of you is.

>Brazil
>White

No.

You should be posting in the Seth Rich thread instead of making stock "Sup Forums are hypocrites XDDD" threads for the fiftieth time.

I hope you don't complain about replacement migration or white genocide or coal burners or Muslims because if you don't want to fix it, why are you bitching?

No because its important

kys leaf
>every thread on the board must be about seth rich

How many kids user.

Hey, FAGGOT, did you hear what I said in this thread and the other one? Pay me money, 70 million dollars each per white child, and I will solve this problem alone by impregnating many women. No marriage though.

i'd like to have 3 or 4 in the future

I will have 1,000 children and msny concubines

>implying you are white or the other Brazilian posters here are white

Posters like you are a holdover from the days where Sup Forums thought that natsoc had a better chance by claiming Indians, Brazilians, Argentinians, etc are white. They wanted to expand their reach and you fell for it. But it doesn't matter, you're not white.

Who are you talking to?

Oh just read your posts, I didn't realize you're retarded. Keep posting though.

What? Brazil really has that many whites?

You. Are you planning on having kids?

Why, what's retarded about them?

How? Do something constructive, we got it, impregnate blonde white girls. Noted, thanks. Now shut the fuck up.

Neither are you Ahmed

t.boer

Why boers not breed like fuck wnd take africa through birth rates?

Yes, I am white. So that's why OP should pay me 70 million dollars per white child so I can save the white race by making babies everywhere. And who the fuck are you anyway? That Brazilian guy is not white and you're just a random faggot.

If every south african white had 25 children then white population will be secured and increased by 60 millio

Correct. Now here's the question: will YOU actually do it?

I doubt it. No incentive. That's why you need to pay me.

Conscript all boer women in child bearing a single fertile year wasted is a white. Life killed

If you can conscript men into war you csn conscript women into life

All white women need to be banned from higher rducation and the work force.