Northern Cyprus as a nation

Sorry if this is entirely the wrong board, if there's a better one for this kinda discussion please point it out.

Just how much of a country is Northern Cyprus at the moment? I'm aware almost no one recognises the nation. How self governing are they? Do they rely to much on others? Give me the rundown of things currently.
I'm not trying to incite arguments about wether they should be a country or not, I'm just interested in how they are actually doing as a country.

no roaches already have enough land

Turkey provides its security, energy, infrastructure and finances but does not interfere with its politics. Since almost a decade ago they have been election parties that dont agree with Erdogan much. It was their own decision to make unification talks with the south which Turkey doesnt want very much cannot object to for PR reasons.

They have zero economy except tourism. Turkey even provides their drinking water.

Why can't Turks and Greeks just get along?

its stolen laand

1000 years of killing each other

>RARE
tell me your secrets

It's occupied Greek land. The Turks should leave and give it back to the Greeks.

Hey man, hows the weather?

>Northern Cyprus

Cyprus is a meme country. It belongs to Turkey.

>Just how much of a country is Northern Cyprus at the moment?
A literal puppet state so none

>Turkey provides its security, energy, infrastructure and finances
>energy
>finances
Bullshit, they get energy from us and also come here to work because the northern partbis a shithole or at least it was before we opened our borders. They pay no taxes and receive constant benefits like how they send their kids to private schools here for free

Fuck off Kissinger you piece of shit, I hope you burn in hell

Because turks are assimilated anatolians who larp as mongols and follow an arabic religion.

>getting along with the eternal roach.
Oh my sweet winter child..

Prior to 1973, I would've agreed, and conceded more than some might say they deserve, declaring Turkish a minority language, with certain zones pertaining their culture. However, due to the Turkish mainland government importing heartland Anatolians and providing incentives to live in the TNRC, thus changing the Turks from a 13% minority to approximately 37%, I believe that at least the mainland descended Turks should be expelled, but at the worst all should be back to the mainland. Cyprus is Greek, and it's independent status is merely because of the Eternal Anglo and the stalemate since the 70s.

nein

Roach diaspora or retarded burgers?

Would never have happened if Cyprus stayed British

It's all rightful British clay

>conceding anything
If you let them have one small thing they will continue asking for more.

>only Brits should dictate how Cyprus should be
It's your autism that caused this shitfest

>MFW Bulgarstan, most depressed nation.

Exactly. Our politicians don't understand this.

Business idea - we conquer the north and give it to you, you become a self Governing territory

I didn't see you doing anything about it during the invasion so I don't expect anything less from you

It's full of men wearing tights and unicorn horns avoid at all costs

Because the roaches occupy the capital of Greece.

its a country as much as south cyprus is a country.

no its not, its occupied by roaches and belongs to the greek-cypriot people

Rightful venetian Clay

Cyprus belongs to greece.
that scuzzy turk flag on the border has to go.

Turks, how the fuck do you experience no cognitive dissonance from criticizing the Palestinian occupation while occupying cyprus? Especially considering that we have even more reason to occupy palestine than you do Cyprus.

Honestly, they should just give the Greek parts to Greece, and the roach parts to Roachistan. Cyrpus as it is now isn't even a real country anymore.

>says the assimilated turk

top kek stupid fucking turk-gypsy-slav racemixed trash

>criticizing the Palestinian occupation

we're very happy with that situation. I hope you kill each other as much as possible

your flag is so unaesthetic

I support Turkish Malta

literally checkem: the country

Do you also think citizens who migrated from other countries in Israel should be expelled?