Most European 'countries' aren't countries at all

Whenever a European says you're cucked remind them that they aren't a real country by any meaningful metric. God, I love being British.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/388544-brexit-theresa-may-poll/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qasi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we still gonna get the 100b tho

No, because we won't pay it. Let the EU noose tighten around Germoney's neck

Can it be time for th Empire to declare that Israel is not a real country after all?

:^)

>His country doesn't have their own currency

>tfw even Sweden isn't stupid enough to give away their currency

We may be cucked but we won't fall for the Euro jew

You're saying Sweden isn't giving away its genetic and cultural currency?

we'll come and take it then

2 words
No niggers

I genuinely can see sweden leaving the EU

People here think they are the most cucked but I always said they are the most likely to leave after you guys.

Pay denbts from UK money

If you do pay I swear Ill come over there and bitchslap you all myself

Paying the Bill will extend the EU's life expect

Let the noose around Hans' neck be the deathblow for the union

don't worry, your EU masters are addressing that problem

Been living here for more then 30 years and every time I see one I feel like I'm in a zoo watching a very rare animal.

You bloody pillock.

Hahahahaha

Greece do you really think Merkel would let you see a penny of it??

Also AngloAmerican superiority fuck yer!

You have three countries on one island that couldn't even conquer each other in hundreds of years. Also no borders between them. And you lost 80% of that other island (also no borders), not to mention your whole Empire.

How pathetic is that?

Elaborate?

Anti-EU sentiment is a lot higher in the islands and they haven't adopted the Euro.

I know we see swedish cuck articles all day on Sup Forums but in reality Sup Forumss opinion on sweden might change overnight.

Ah so outside of the cities is Sweden actually based?

>the country that started two world wars because they were jealous of Britain and lost both times to Britain wants me to take his opinion seriously

Kek. Your country literally got raped by Anglos and Communists and we wrote your constitution to make you weak. The state you are in is entirely thanks to us. Based Merkel will soon see that all Germans are bred away. :^)

If you keep sponsoring a global Kwanza celebration every year it won't matter

>/fg/ - Farage General

I think sweden as a whole is likely to push back soon.

>The state you are in is entirely thanks to us.
Thanks for making us Leader of the Free World as well as the EU. Now watch as you fade into obscurity.

>2nd most powerful country in the world
>pathetic
whatever helps you sleep at night

>Leader of the Free World
>Germans get arrested for saying they want immigration reduced on Facebook and is a Sharia Caliphate rape-fest

Kek

>britbongs leaning against the Chinese Wall till it topples

Yep. China would be easy, especially if you brought in the canucks and aussies.

Of course we'd want to come too, but that wouldn't be fair.

>implying a net contributor is going to pay a 1/3rd of the greek national debt just because reasons
toppity kek

> tfw your national motto is in french
> tfw you hear la reyne le veult
> tfw you understand Uk is a not a country

anyone have the copypasta about how the European concept of "freedom" is that which is allowed by the state?

What's especially baffling to me is the post-soviet countries. They have experience being in the union, but no, still eager to join the EU.

is that pic legit?, i know our military are pretty good and all but i cant see us winning alone against russia..

But plenty of Slavs :^)

>the mirror
come on lad

the 6 gorrilion

pros:
they hit gays
they dont like migarnts
cons:
drink

problem?

>AngloAmerican
no such thing, you'll stick to France as always

It doesn't specify that the combat has to take place in Russia. Imagine another Crimean War.

I made this comic for the event

>be France
>get so utterly rekt by England throughout history that you refuse to speak English, which is ironically called the lingua franca because it overtook French in importance
>hate England so much that despite them liberating you twice from Germany you make up false stories of resistance to make you feel better
>your greatest leader, Napoleon, got defeated and imprisoned by the English, and the second greatest, Charles de Gaulle, hid in England during WW2 like a faggot letting the English free his own country for him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would you be fine with a German-French Alliance to take down the eternal anglo before going back to our rivalry?

>England
>Doing something in WWII
plz John we all know that were USA and the Russians who won that

Thanks for liberating us and giving us the opportunity to be replaced by shitskins!
I'm happy that you're lying in the grave you dug for us too

rt.com/uk/388544-brexit-theresa-may-poll/

Well somebody has to keep a vigil against muslim invasion.
History, ya know. =)

yeah i got that, even still on neutral ground we would get rekt desu, we dont even have a functioning air craft carrier

Yeah, good luck to them. They're gonna need it.

this

> loses empire

fuck off, Istvan.

You're projecting again José.

Their one aircraft carrier barely made it to the med. Russia is just as much of a paper tiger as China.

You can call in the Commonwealth.

It was always our intention to destroy continental Europe. That's why the EU is making you a minority. What a coincidence we aren't in the EU anymore just as this plan takes effect. :^)

Nice try sadiq but you're more cucked than we could ever be, and that is saying something

I heard that supposedly the military is pretty good at mobilising it's forces but I doubt it has any staying power.

Shouldn't you be getting a 2nd job to pay your debts you thieving anglos.

>thieving anglos
>that flag

Agreed.
I voted against joining EU and one of the reasons was that EU will make Estonia non-country.

>says the country that is in the EU and therefore has no borders and unironically elected Denk to parliament

KEK

Tfw our nation's spent decades being ruled by cucks just to trick the continentals.

It's ok. You Eastern Europeans can rob the western euros dry while we anglos distract them :). Then when the whole thing collapses you'll still have your sovereignty.

And yet we are less cucked than you. As I said we ARE cucked, just not as much as you, sadiq

Currently euros are robbing us.

Feels good man

We know how to play the long game

Your country is one of the most cucked countries i have ever been too
And i've been to Sweden multiple times

Time to demand some sweet gimmes like Poland gets.

In what way are we as cucked as you?

You are in the EU.
You overwhelmingly elected the pro-EU candidate just like the French.
You have a bigger Muslim minority.
You have no borders.
You have no currency.
You elected an Islamist party to parliament.
You got cucked out of New York, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa by us.

The Brits dont have Borders...
They have Water^^

Need bailing out again ?

What is wrong with Europe... When will we learn that supra-national governance is the wrong way to go?
Sovereignty, independence and decentralisation.

They've got a border with Ireland.

Good luck in the Hague with zero legal backing or obligation.

Older Romanies are ok. The young ones are lazy faggots that I laugh at when they get inevitably fired or run back home because work is 'too hard' here.

and Wales and Scotland. PS you are a fatbo.

>no Schengen means we can throw all the migrants who wonder illegally into Romania back to where they came from, usually its Serbia
>control our own currency
>no niggers
>no muzzies want to come here
>all the gyppos left to claim benefits, beg and steal on the streets of Stockholm, Madrid, Rome, Paris and they send most of the money back home which is a direct infusion of capital in the Romanian economy
>host one of two American Aegis land interceptor installations which triggers the eternally assblasted Ruski shits
>talk of US moving their nukes from Turkey to Romania
>own Transylvania, Hungarians on suicide watch
>own Dobrogea, Bulgarians on suicide watch

Is there a more based European country than Romania?

Right, but I wanted to go the full distance and point out a border with a different country rather than a segment of your union.

Hahaha, those pittiful nations such as Spain, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Czechia, Hungary, etc where you can still recognice their people are no longer a nation cause a Dannish can cross to Germany without issues. HAHAHHA

Friendly reminder that Spain was a caliphate for hundreds of years. You have Arab blood and you are culturally Muslim.

and you forgot to say: some of the most beautiful women on the planet

Whats life like in Britannia?
Do you see niggers and muslims on a daily basis?
I have personally maybe seen like 3 niggers in real life and about 10 muslims.

Friendly reminder that my family wasn´t spanish till they had to flee France cause of the Revolution.

Friendly reminder that at least they kicked the muslims out while you beg ´em to come in and give up your capital, business and even Lady Di

same

Friendly reminder he was taking about your country as a whole not just you

Friendly reminder that while you did eventually kick them out, it took you over 800 years, thats alot of fucking.

>control our own currency
lol no that. The Czech Republic deals in Crowns, Hungary has the Forint. Both are part of Schengen. Having your own currency and being part of Schengen are different things, gypsy.
> no niggers
The UK has niggers and has never had common borders with the EU.
> no muzzies want to come here.
Because you live in a gypsy shithole
>host one of two American Aegis land
interceptor installations which triggers the eternally assblasted Ruski shits
>talk of US moving their nukes from Turkey to Romania
enjoy the nukes when they fall.
also you are an American colony.

Shut up you small dicked gypsy.

As I said, I know, but England is more cucked still

>Russia Today
Post-referendum polling has been pretty evenly split, usually with Leave slightly ahead. This article is just bullshit oracle reading.

Even if Re-Leavers were as much of a phenomenon as this suggests, those kind of idiots should be stripped off their right to vote. A 52-48 vote isn't a strong affirmation at all.

sorry. was that even english you literal autistic cunt?

T-thanks m8... :')

>Ruben says in English

>Commonwealth of 50 shades of mullatoes
>London is a Pakistani fortress run by a sandnigger
>doesn't seem like the Brits have tasted enough mystery meat, got out of Europe to be able to regulate their own shitskin-importation rate.
>do not have a single decent and popular party against lolbertarianism

>inbred anglos can't EVER learn more than one language without deissapearing into the wind like a vampire who sees the sun

it was the longest war in all History. 700 years of continuous bloodbaths to defend CHRISTIANITY by a handful of christian heroes that stood up against a fucking empire.

Why are you laughing at them, you fucking jew?
Also, right after getting rid of the last caliphate spain went off to conquer the world.

Ah, desu as much as our ancient rivalries make us go at each other, I have to give you respects for your conquests, england. But do not talk shit about us like we achieved nothing as a nation, and don't play into the Jew strategy of D&C.

Well, given the balance of power based on that same image i´d consider a miracle to drive´em out, regardless of the time.

Also, it´s not truth that the enemy were muslims. Some visigoths made a deal with the berbers at the other side of your dear Gibraltar in order to betray the king.
Once the king got defeated, the traitors converted to islam so they can keep ruling their lands.
Berbers bring their armies, kicked asses and let those to rule, but wasn´t an ocupation like the Ottomans did in the Balkans.
Examples:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qasi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladi

Anyways, hope your nation sort it´s issues out.

You do realize some countries had "self reported measurements" right?

Get your act together, Abdul.