Is Trump actively trying to keep this story in the news?

His staff denies it during yesterday's evening news.

Today, he admits it in time for the morning news, and now the media has something new to talk about while they wait for Sean Spicer's press briefing, which'll probably give them yet more to talk about.

I notice he does this a lot, tweeting in the morning when the news breaks in the evening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125720818/#125722121
heavy.com/news/2017/05/isis-laptop-bomb-threat-planes-carry-on-ban-europe-middle-east/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Today, he admits it
admits what? That US and Russia cooperate on ISIS? Woah hold the presses breaking news from Wapo.

Also nowhere in his tweets did he mention sharing classified info? "facts to terrorism and airline flight safety" could very well mean things that are public knowledge?

Terrorism and airline flight safety sounds a lot like the missing 30,000 stinger missiles from Libya

Defending what you did is implicitly admitting to it.

Unless you're saying Trump is so inept at English that he *accidentally* implied the WaPo story is true.

Here's McMaster's statement

>McMaster said, “The story that came out tonight, as reported is false. The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation. At no time, at no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of state, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. Their on the record accounts should outweigh those of anonymous sources. And I was in the room, it didn’t happen.”

seems to be in line with Trump's tweet.

hello
any rebuttal to I'm inept at English like Trump point me where in his tweets that he admitted sharing classified info (which is the whole point of this """breaking""" news)

WaPo: Trump revealed information that could be used to easily find the source
McMaster: Trump didn't reveal the source.

Notice that McMaster doesn't actually deny the thing the article alleges. It's very carefully worded.

Defending what he did do against liars and what he didn't do.. is admitting the things he didn't do?

>never defend yourself

>semantics

So did he or did he not share classified info as WaPo alleges? Does his tweet confirm or deny that classified info were shared?

Russia called it all fake news

>tl;dr: I have done my job
Okay, where is the controversy? Talking to officials from other countries and negotiation the corporation in different fields like foreign politics, trade and so on is literally the job of a politician.

According to McMaster no,he didn't.

Kafkatrapping is the left's favorite tool.

What about according to Trump's tweets? Did he share classified info?

Trumps in a world of trouble and he knows it. Guarantee we have President Mike Pence within the year.

>Russian control baby man
Well yeah he's easily manipulated but strong power tops, because he a weak bottom

He only stated that he shared facts to terrorism and airline flight safety,no talk about classified info

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when ISIS posts a beheading video in 2 or 3 days, chopping off the head of the mole that Trump just outed.

We have lost our most valuable asset in the fight against ISIS. We trained a civilian .. a civilian .. to rise up the ranks and eventually share high level cyber intelligence data with us regarding ISIS troop and finance movement.

And Trump just doxxed him, because "oh gosh Russia is so alpha" .. what a fag

>I'm gonna laugh my ass off when ISIS
ISIS?

You mean Israel

>this fanfiction again

>le 3D chess maymay
Maybe the simplest and most plausible explanation is correct -- Trump is a fucking retard.

He's a fucking idiot.

>Literally Attention Whore

it's called a slow burn
Trump holds all the cards
excluding the fact that he holds all the authority
the 'classified information' was publicly available 2 months ago

>Russia, who's fighting Isis, gives them the name of an undercover agent

Now this is retarded.

the deep state must be laughing how easy it is to manipulate the thin skinned blumpf

No, his story works the other way around.

He keeps claiming that there's a Jordanian spy in ISIS ranks and Trump told Russia about it.

He has literally zero proof for any of that and is just making shit up though.

i mean i get what hes saying but its worded so stupidly, almost like bait

No I mean ISIS

You're probably one of those people who think Sandy Hook was staged aren't you.

You're probably one of those people who believe Obama's birth certificate was a hoax aren't you.

You're probably one of those people who believe that when a middle aged office professional was working late one night and sent a silly email to a colleague saying "boy I could really go for a slice of pizza" that it obviously meant there exists in Washington DC a corrupt haven for DNC elitists to pimp out their grade school children to Bill Clinton so he can fuck six year olds then when the kids ask too many questions or get uppity the pizza owner grinds them up into pepperoni and serves the dead grade school whores to the cannibalistic Hillary Clinton all so the parents can get about a 15-20% salary increase because there's no other reason someone would ever say "I'd like a slice of pizza" other than wanting to fuck and cannibalize the whore children of the people he was emailing ...... aren't you?

Actual conspiracies like Russia tricking Trump into doxxing our top ISIS mole then leaving them alone for 30 minutes to install bugs in the white house, exist ..... and here you are, denying that commies are corrupt and railing on about flat earth and faked moon landings.

admitted what? He had a meeting with russia, everyone knew that

Stick to tank language you stupid kraut.

like 4d chess?

>conspiracy theories don't exist
>except this one in one of the most heavily monitored rooms in the world

Shareblue just be drugging you to be this delusional.

>Implying they're both talking about CONFIDENTIAL information.
kys

No they'll just give the name to Assad.

Assad is going to go after him.

Moles in Assad's palace will realize who the mole is.

You gotta give this fuck up 2 or 3 days to really come to fruition.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125720818/#125722121

That is absolutely the story he is shilling on this board you illiterate nigger.

OP already disappeared to make 10 more threads

sage this thread

$.25 has been added to your ShariaBlue account.
Please hold for next thread.

do you have any semen in your foramen magnum?

would you like to have some?

IS HE SERIOUSLY TAKING OVER 1 HOUR TO COMPLETE HIS COMEY TWEETING?!

Telling Russia classified information discouraging the ally who gave us the information to share information in the future.
>retarded

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>SETH RICH KILLED BY DNC

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

>SETH RICH KILLED BY DNC
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

>enemies of Isis are going to feed information to Isis

They're not sending their best!

"the story is false"

>Implying he actually ousted an asset
He was talking bout this dumbass
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politics/terrorist-laptop-bombs-may-evade-security/
real "classified"
GTFO shill

>Here's McMaster's statement
>>McMaster said, "... at no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known. "

Are you stupid? Mcmaster clearly said that all info discussed was publicly known, now Trump said he can say whatever he wants including stuff that isnt publicly known.

Honestly I'm expecting the big reversal of this story to be when someone in the right media realizes that those against Trump on this issue can be made to appear to actually want civilians in airplanes to die to laptop bombs.

>Bait the left into continually hyping this story for weeks
>Make a statement that is absolutely clear on what info was revealed, namely that ISIS intended to bomb commercial flights to Russia with laptop bombs
>People that are outraged are now outraged that civilians DIDN'T die

These dumbfucks think that a ban that was issued in March and is experienced by tons of people everyday is somehow "classified"
pretty pathetic imo

Don't forget the tapes ;)

So russkies are going to out the mole in inorder to help ISIS? Or should I your favorite allies ISIL? And tell me how will we know said individual is the mole....WaPo?

I voted for TRUMP because he campaigned on this, I cant believe you idiots don't remember Trump saying he would work with Russia against ISIS

And by Russia I don't mean the guy Hillary had killed

RIP - Seth Rich

The laptop bombs that Trump warned them about, which was the classified intel, have already brought down a plane in the last few months. Thus the intel is already known outside of the intel community.

heavy.com/news/2017/05/isis-laptop-bomb-threat-planes-carry-on-ban-europe-middle-east/

It was on cnn in april..
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politics/terrorist-laptop-bombs-may-evade-security/

People here will defend giving up classified sources handed to us by allies who only wanted us to hear it.
>top kek

Looks like he's playing the media for some purpose. I'm not one to say "365D chess" but this certainly looks a little deliberate.

Except,

>at no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed

>you

Can you link me to the Washington Post and BuzzFeed articles that proves this please, I only accept proof from the most credible and highly regarded of news sources.

>allies

by what fucking standard?

Dear Dumbass,

It's not leaking if it's authorized

He ran a campaign on seeking alliance with Russia against ISIS.

There's no scandal.

Except who is the leaker.

Technically any information could be backwards engineered to find the source.

Moron.

Trump doesn't listen to other people and just doubles down on everything. No matter how good a job his people do of coming up with a counternarrative, he ignores it. lmao. He's a fucking retard.

The news constantly talking about TrumpRussia is not for the goal of impeachment but an attempt to prevent him from dealing with them in any way and he is not going to let that happen.

Trump:
"We've got a guy in ISIS"
WaPo:
"Trump just gave up his guy in ISIS"
Shills:
"OMG OMG OMG IMBEECH DRUMPF"

For some reason the lefts hysterics has led the ill informed to think that sharing anything with Russia is illegal

Just points out that Kennedy sent his brother (the ag) to secretively make a deal with the Russian abasador to move our missiles (which were a secrete) out of turkey when we were on the verge of nuclear war in 1962

Same thing.

>half of Sup Forums is now against leaks.

Those Trump talking points must be delicious. You're just eatin that shit up I see.

They've already have him. They've been leaking to Twitter, slowly changing the narrative from impeachment to legality. They have everything they need on him and all his team and a lot of top GOP officials.

Right now they're increasing his paranoia, hoping he makes a mistake by firing his staff, going on the defensive. Divided they fall... More leaks will be coming.

He's going down, and the wheels are coming off. No need to worry at this point just watch the show.

You don't understand what impeachment is do you?

.25$ has been added to your ShariaBlue account.
Please hold for new thread.

SETH RICH
>SETH RICH
SETH RICH
>SETH RICH

I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Sad! Really disappointed in Wikileaks tbqh.

Leftists still think we are an Islamic country, they didn't get the memo Obama is dangling from an Oak tree in somebodies back yard. When they call Trump a traitor they think its because he was supposed to have loyalty to ISIS.

gtfo shill

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

Can you imagine the shitstorm if Obama did this, or Hillary? Ryan would be jerking off on impeachment papers

2 posts by this ID.
Your .50$ will be added to your ShariaBlue account.
Please hold for new thread.

>Obama trains ISIS
>Trump helps Russia bomb them
>Leftists REEEEEEEEEEEE calling him a traitor because 'ISIS are our terrorists'
Yeah, Obama shouldn't have just been impeached, he should have been lynched. Leftists are gigantic retards though, who knew.

KILL YOURSELF FAKE AMERICAN RAT

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

Now he has a 2hr old tweet about leakers ending in ...
lol I bet his staff are playing a game of keepaway jso he doesn't say something incriminating about himself.

never heard that before

Show us where he defended or admitted he shared classified info. Go ahead, really.

I keep seeing WAPO listed as THE SOURCE in other newspapers reports, as if WAPO is not a CIA/Deepstate operation. Purge them

FFS they hired the guy who had Seth Rich killed as a columnist

>fight against ISIS

Trump would never double-down and expand on an incriminating statement during an interview or a tweet. I'm glad that you're betting on him not to fuck up in the next 24 hours.

Like the time he fired Comey for prosecutorial misconduct, you all defended him against the MSM accusing him of quashing an investigation, and then he clarified on TV that he did fire Comey to quash an investigation.

We should go to bed Sup Forums, this is all so tiring.
Get some sleep, REM will freshen your mind to deal with this once more info is released. Just go to sleep for now, guys

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

He's ironic shillposting, that's what shills used to spam in the old wikileaks dump threads.

It's the "we can't let him have the nuclear codes" of a bygone era.

r_the donald manages to defend another faggotry by the cheetos, delusion level 100, keep it up C.U.C.Ks

What exactly is wrong with working with Russia to kill ISIS?

He wants the story in the news because he's working with the news, he's an establishment shill.

The Russia collusion narrative is engineered by the media to make Trump look good. They don't care about making liberals dislike Trump, they don't give a fuck about that. The media and shills have NEVER tried to make people dislike Trump. When they put out these claims of Russian collusion with no logic or evidence, the liberals eat it up and the Trumpfags deny it. When the Trump supporters see the media blatantly lying like this, they become increasingly convinced Trump is legitimate, NOT THE OPPOSITE. The Russia narrative galvanizes and unites Trump's supporters. This weakens them and makes them easier to control because it reduces discourse within the movement and focuses it on the "enemy", the media. With the movement galvanized, the media chooses which popular figures to report on. When they're broadcasting about the "evil racists" Milo and Spencer, they're not doing it because these people are threats. They're doing it because they are the opposite of threats. The media chooses which celebrities are at the head of the Trump movement by choosing who to report on in the news, effectively giving them control over the movement and neutering it to their liking. They aren't fighting against Trump supporters, they are controlling them. They aren't trying to make you hate Trump, they want you to blindly follow him so that you can't see that he is a pawn in their game.

The president can share whatever he wants. Nothing he says is a classification leak because the president can declassify anything on a whim.

"I am not a crook!"

Nobody argued against that.

WOW it's fucking nothing.

> mfw Drumpf receives full pardon by Pence

Thats exactly what he did.

Trump is making the left chase its tail.

forgot pic cause im retarded

show me