Ruh-Roh! Say it with me MADAME INMATE!

BREAKIING: Murdered DNC staffer Mark Rich was in contact with WikiLeaks. This changes everything.

> archive.is/JgMIp

> archive.is/tLllD

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
twitter.com/rodwheeler
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
fox5dc.com/news/238926113-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this changes nothing. get off. wikileaks is a shill corp

Bumping for justice. Absolute happening.

Nothing would make me happier in life then to finally witness Hillary Clinton facing justice

fake wapo story obviously timed to cover this up.

Shills have taken a call. To your desks quick!!

>Seth Rich news breaking
>suddenly millions of Trump smear threads appear
>All by the same IDs responded to by the same IDS

Yeah NO shills here guys

>mfw Julian ASSange knows whether seth leaked to him or not

>he won't tell seths family privately in email whether he did or not so they can be at peace

kek, fucking jerkoff

This destroys the "Russia" narrative and exposes the FBI and CIA as Obama/Hillary/DNC shills who fabricated data (again). It also reveals the DNC as the murdering criminals that they are.

The Trump train will be unstoppable. The best part is: SHILLS WILL BE KILLING THEMSELVES IN THE THOUSANDS.

As an oldfag, nothing will come of this. Whenever something this big is reported, it's almost like (((they))) are laundering their facts, allowing conspiracy theorists a sanctimonius moment of revelry, before tomorrow's headline consumes you in the need to do the same. All talk, no action, every single time.

>by the same IDs
Excuse me, nigger, but IDs are rerolled every thread.

They already know she did it. It's just a matter of not getting killed themselves in the complicated process of taking her down.

More fake news from wikileaks right when the russian fiasco happened. Cover me surprised

He has a duty to not expose his sources so people trust that he won't turn them in. If they are exposed by someone else, then that's a different matter.

What russian fiasco? Oh, WaPo reporting that the POTUS leaked classified info. POTUS can't "leak" classified info. POTUS dictates what is classified. It's just noise from Bezos Butthurt worried Trump will affect his monopoly.

Yes, but seth is dead, and his family is alive.
So if its to protect seths family, and the family leaks that he is the leaker, than thats on them, not Julian.

If he says "okay, yes he was the leaker, but you shouldnt tell anyone if you want to perserve his integrity and your safety" and then they tell everyone, how is that his problem?

I just woke up and can someone please tell me what is going on?

>Cover me surprised
looks like shariablue has to resort to 8th graders for shilling

>SHILLS WILL BE KILLING THEMSELVES IN THE THOUSANDS.

Hopefully, if not they'll be the first to die. Their kind always are.

See: Hitler's Brownshirts

>drumpf is crashing and burning like never before

>"b-but wikileaks!!"

like clockwork HAHAAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

whats next,pizzagate?

"Russian Fiasco"? Are we talking about Uranium One, my little collaboratore?

What's the Italian interest in shilling?

what said, but you're right in that we've had an explosion of
>1 post by this ID
threads, with no more content than
>According to the one-drop rule this man is black. How many of you agree with that?
or huurr hurr
>black people!
it's getting ridiculous, which makes me consider this being a real happening.

Multiple investigators are confirming murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks

>>“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.

Sup Forums scares the shit out of me sometimes.
>We are the Deep-State now!

>This destroys the "Russia" narrative
They'll just call him a Russian conspirator.
>muh Ruhsia

As a fucking leaf you are mostly retarded

Shill!!!!!!!

bernie can still win!

What do we need to do to make this HABBEN

True. They'll say he was paid by putin to leak to the "propagandaoutlet" wikileaks

Bumppppp!!!!!

have you got some sauce for this?

Alright so if we can prove the controlled police chief dogged the case, can we re-boot it and LOCK HER UP finally?

How exactly do we roll this up towards Shillary/Pedosta?

Bumpetty bump!

Top headline on Fox news right now

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

>A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

>“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

Bumping with qt bong feets

Podesta-The-Molesta works at the post now

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

seems like this is important

I honestly think most of it is unironic shitposting, it is guaranteed (you)'s

Explains a lot 2bh pham

BUBU DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>whats next,pizzagate?
I hope so too user, but one thing at a time

Bump

Kys shariablue.

At the very least, keep this story alive on Sup Forums until the autistic Army gets on it.

Comb through the Podesta/HRC leaks for undiscovered information:
> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

The investigator is Rod Wheeler, his twitter:
> twitter.com/rodwheeler

Other suggestions needed.

>tfw this will be forgotten by next week and the happening wont fucking happen ever

t.

get a load of this cunt jesus, you cunts aren't even trying any more

What's worse is that many on Sup Forums knew this from the beginning and that Russia had absolutely zero influence on the US election. Lying Jew media hid Seth Rich's death the moment it happened last Summer.

assange is just cgi remember drumpflet?

So does this throw another wrench into the Russian boogeyman narrative?

This is going to be big, we havn't even gotten to press conferences, etc. Only the beginning.

We're talking about flag's. There's conspicuous nationalities that always post the same scripted content.

It's obvious if you're literate.

Holy shit i thought this story had no hope and was swept under the rug must be big as the shills have gone into overdrive.

Media will not report on the story

have a bump.

Watch the defense REEEEE and claim it was justified because WikiLeaks are considered terrorists to some people in this government.

What's the left saying in response to this?

Don't expect any news on this out of WaPo. Unfortunately, they seem to lead the rest of the news outlets around by the nose. I'm sure that they will be dumping a lot of saved dirt on Trump today to bury the Seth Rich story. The FBI and the CIA has a huge stake in this as well, Trump's going to have a long day!
Pay attention to Republican's who attack the President today, lets take good notes.

If they do, they'll say Russia did it after he leaked the emails to Russia, and call it an "Internal hack" to keep in tune with their narrative. Can't lose that last bit of credibility.
>It's (((their))) job to tell you what to think
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

>DRUMPFERS BE ALL LIKE: BUT WUTTA ABOUT HILLARYS EMAILSSSSS LOL XD

So are they investigating or what? We have to demand investigation.

> Washington Times
> Political alignment: Conservative
:thinking_face:

Exactly right

Pretty obvious shariablue is out in full force today.

Neck yourself, or better yet go attempt communication with Wikileaks and have your handlers do it for you.

Have a bump. This being slide hard.

>Seth Rich was whistleblower dropping documents to wikileaks
>Hillary's people have him whacked to make an example of him to frighten others (Obama was also harsher on whistleblowers than Dubbya, funny that)
>suddenly Trump Smear Machine ratched up
>"Leading Republicans very worried by Trump's behavior." (aka treasonous Deep State cuckservative neocon fucks like Lindsey Graham and John McCain)

really makes you think

Fuck you! You can't kill the truth!

True, but this is reportedly evidence linking Seth Rich to Wikileaks in the hands of a Federal investigator. They can smear Assange all they want (and they will).

The MSM is silent as expected. Expect them to gang up and smear the story and its actors. Shareblue and the shills is working in hyper mode.

So he was in contact with a Russian-backed organization? What a traitor. Good thing you guys dealt with him quickly

>you tell secret to friend
>they only tell one person
>that one person tells 100
>you are the reason 101 people found out
not hard professor

Count me in that senpai

Sorry, a reputable source like BuzzFeed hasn't reported on it yet.
>It could be that they are busy with their ground-breaking story about ice cream.

>Pay attention to Republican's who attack the President today, lets take good notes.
Very good point. Let the snakes reveal themselves.

Mad

Nice strawman!

Dance, shill

dance

Imagine a year ago thinking you're the hottest shit ever like wow omg we contrl the intelligence community, and now your only move is to make up stories about Russia

Yeah. But also, a cornered animal is the most vicious animal. This will be big.

>opinions

Podesta was the one writing emails about teaching any leakers a lesson. He'd be one to go down not Hillary, she's smart enough to let others do her dirty work.

Anyone else here getting super tired?

Hmm your digits are undeniable, and so is your observation. I wish this wasn't the case, but it's gonna get real weird if this unravels.

Kek has spoken

I'm extremely hard right now!

No.
YES

KILL YOURSELF FAKE AMERICAN RAT

JAIL FOR ALL SHILLS WHO AID DEMOCRAT MURDERERS

REMINDER:
The DNC dindu nuffin, and if we did and somebody tells you we did then we dindu it and they are liars!

Oh for fucks sake. I really wish they grew a spine and owned up to shit.
>""I was approached by a guy who styles himself as a former U.S. intel officer," Burkman said. "I quizzed him. I think he's credible - you never know the motive of people. But what he said is basically this - that Seth discovered that the Russians had been hacking and therefore the Russian government did away with Seth.""
fox5dc.com/news/238926113-story

>actually says ruh-roh

#sethrich is trending on twitter now!

what is happening

Julian is basically a prisoner at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. Dunno how exactly he could sneak over to Rich's parents.

actual pic

The goyim know. Shut it down.

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years. I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst. It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Hahaha, that's a good webm.

The DNC are Russian agents you say?