/Impeach Drumpf/ general

This is literally the final nail in the coffin for him, it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

addictinginfo.com/2017/05/15/reporters-in-press-room-can-hear-screaming-from-trump-staff-offices-nearby-livetweet-meltdown/
twitter.com/joshtpm/status/864279290791288835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>White House officials autistic screeching at each other

addictinginfo.com/2017/05/15/reporters-in-press-room-can-hear-screaming-from-trump-staff-offices-nearby-livetweet-meltdown/

twitter.com/joshtpm/status/864279290791288835

I love how the idiots on this board have moved from calling it "fake news" to citing executive privilege in the face of treason

the damage control is unreal.. almost as if people are being paid to shill for trump and/or russia... really makes you think

NO MORE TWO SCOOPS FOR DFHHJJUUUOMMPOFFT

go fetch some walruses
orifices

It's been 30 minutes since the last tweet.

Someone took away the phone and/or unplugged the tv.

Whelp, here's to hoping we can laugh about this someday.

Proof its the final nail? Obama literally did the same thing for years and not a word was mentioned.

piggu 'didn't hear anything'

Obama never gave the Russians intelligence that compromised our operations against ISIS. Like literally never happened.

As much as I hate Trump, his Presidency had more entertainment value than Obama had in 8 years

His lawyer is probably fucking laying into him for tweeting this, but he doesn't have any self-control so he'll just do it again.

Fuck you. I do What I want.

jokes on you, i do it for free. kys leaf

Who does his tweets for him? You don't actually think its him do you?

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.

>there are people who still think GRumpf is intelligent

shareblue is working overtime I see

Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton are the only two presidents to have been successfully impeached by the House of Representatives, and both were later acquitted by the Senate.

get REAL familiar, lads

first mormon president HERE WE GO

>i do it for free
That makes it a lot worse lmao

>and not a word was mentioned.
Sup Forumstard, its because it never happened.

He really is an idiot isnt he

He made ISIS you dumbass

> canada
> white

Trump dindou nuffin

But bill gave tech to china

He's supposed to be preparing 'grad school level' for a ten day trip to the worst hot spots in the world, get ready to see some serious shit.

>sharing an opinion that most of the nation shares
>OMG KYS SHILL

Who's the shill, again?

the call of the man without an argument

if u voted for trump make sure you dont reproduce
LIKE SRSLY HOW MUCH OF A MOUTHBREATHING RTARD DO U HAVE TO BE XDDDD
MUHHHHHHHH TRUMP
MMUHHHHHH EVIL ESTABLISHMENT
MUHHHHHHHHHH NOT GONNA BE A SLAVE ANYMORE AFTER 10,000+ years BY VOTING FOR A CHEETO FRIE FACED HOBGOBLIN
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We are more white than USA

Seriously though. I'm a full on Trump supporter, but lately he's been fucking himself in the ass when it comes to the shit he says on Twitter. Someone needs to monitor the shit he says.

ive made cumsies in white women before and im gonna keep doing it

Sincerely. White American Trump voter.

drip
drip
drip
drip

The POTUS can deem what is classified or not and can decide who gets that information. Not WaPo or some other shill.

Wrong. That was ya boi Bush.

lol

How does information trump give russians compromise operations?

Obama offered to share more intelligence on the Islamic State and other terrorist groups with Russia because both Russia and the United States consider ISIS a common foe. This was before the election and sanctions if course.

nobody will stand up to him in the whitehouse

who exactly do you propose will "monitor the shit he says"?

Please drink bleach

>Trump gives out intel from a middle eastern ally that he wasn't supposed to give on a whim
>I-it's alright, he's the president!

>Sup Forums is one person
>people aren't allowed to change their minds

Every
Single
Day

;^)

The President dindu nuffin!

I don't understand why they're so fucking afraid of him. He practically listens to anything they tell him.

look how mad you are about being called out as a shill

Feels good not having to shill and defend Trump all day long. I can just sit back with a tub of popcorn and watch shit implode.

Obama sought to "get on the same page" with russia to bomb isis

/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barack-obama-plans-new-military-alliance-russia-syria-a7111136.html%3famp

HOW CAN A PRESIDENT JUST TALK TO RUSSIA

I MEAN COME ON

TWO SCOOPS

DRUMF IS TOTALY GONNA BE IMPEACHED SINCE IVE ALREADY BEEN SAYING THIS FOR THE PAST 5 MONTHS. THE WHITEHOUSE HAS TO LISTEN TO ME SINCE I LIKED A VIDEO OF PUPPIES HUGGING. AAAAAAAA

this

HAHAHAAHA
Go over to the_d and look, they're actively censoring this tweet for daddy Drumpf!

>Obama sought to "get on the same page" with russia to bomb isis

without compromising American national
security

>treason

But it's not

It literally is
>sharing information on IS
OOOHH NOOO

>hurr why is share info bad, dems love ISIS
How many more fucking mongoloids are going to ask this dumb question because they never read anything other than this board?
CODE LEVEL intel, that is not even shared with 5 eyes, or supposed to be released without permission of source, because opsec. google motherfuckers.

If they did impeach trump would Mike Pence be the president or what?
How does it work?

>talking to friends about a common enemy
>treason

why are all Sup Forums memes so forced?
>ALL LIBERALS ARE CANADIAN SHITPOSTERS
>literally fabricated from /vint/

>2 ZZKOOOPSA
>Colbert was making a dumb joke and the CNN article is from a journalist that does fluff joke articles as her shtick

Why do we hate Russia again?

Oh yeah, because they're feuding with the Clinton crime network and the deep state has launched an anti-Russia propaganda campaign...

Anyway, Trump telling Russia about some intel does not compromise our ability to work with that source in the future. WaPo spreading hearsay like it's fact in propaganda pieces actually does.

If not for the "leak," and if not for it being used for propaganda, no one would even know anything about the substance of the meeting.

They are both homsex though.

American presidents always sucked, it's like a tradition to have a shitty president.

Everything is the final nail in the coffin for you.

SAGE SLIDE THREADS
sage in options field

Trump needs to resign. He's waisting the precious time we have in the Whitehouse. Let pence get in there and pass some anti LGBT legislation and things we need done. Trump can't do it anymore. Hes harming our party.

Never Trumper here or as trumpanzee's call me, SHill, commie, leftist.

its not treason or at least not intentional. just a fool be played like a fool.

SAGE AND HIDE ALL SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING MORONS.

MASSIVE SLIDING AND THREAD DERAILING IS TAKING PLACE.

HILLARY KILLED SETH RICH.

BUMP ALL SETH RICH THREADS.

He wont be Impeached because this stuff never happened so get over it.

It really looks bad when he is constantly contradicting his staff who covered for him, and now look like liars as well. This is getting out of hand, EVERYONE IS LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING and it's driving me crazy. Politics aside, anyone else feel this way?

How exactly did trump compromise national security?
What exactly has he done differently than Obama?

I mean he claims he does it himself. Who knows. Although if it isn't him he should be firing whoever does do it because they keep fucking up so much (see: "We")

Seems easier to believe that Grandpa isnt so good with "the cyber" rather than him having some retarded aide who can't even fucking tweet properly.

>Russia
>friends
cuck

>It literally is
>>sharing information on IS
>OOOHH NOOO

and sharing information about our allies to our adversary

>Hillary gives people access to classified intel through an illegal email server that gets hacked
>media silence

>Hillary straight up declares the response time of US nuclear weapons systems during one of the presidential debates
>media silence

>Trump talks to a Russian
>media goes into a fucking frenzy, shitposters everywhere

>Merkel

I have no idea what the White House is like and neither does anyone else It's literally all speculation

Either everyone just does what trump says or they are all laughing their asses off about this shit

It could literally be either and I would accept either explanation

Absolute chaos and I love it

I didn't forget to sage, ain't y'all worry.

>Sharing information from our ally deep in the shit with isis with a country who wants to destabilize and divide the west as much as possible so they can land-grab some of their old territory

w e w laddie

good thing slavs are
>white
huh

IT'S OVER FOR HIM! YOLAND BLRUMDFT IS FINISHED!

>If they did impeach trump would Mike Pence be the president or what?
>How does it work?

no, thats not how it works britfag.
Tony Blair takes over. geeez!

>addictinginfo

>Tony Blair takes over
no...NO

Don't worry shekelberg, your dreams will come true eventually.

Sweden is going to be a third world country soon and you will get gangraped by niggers like in your dreams

Pence would take over, Hillary voters think somehow theyll have a re-election

He compramised the source of the intel which apparently was "Code Word" classified, which jeopardized ops that are currently underway.

They would need to impeach him on a crime which he hasn't committed in a congress controlled by his party

If he is impeached it's an entire separate process to remove him from office

And then it would be pence

Monitor your state of mind, when you feel you're about to pop, something will happen to release the pressure. Probably they'll reveal the indictment.

Hillary isn't president, so why are you bringing her up?

Eventually, you Trumptards will have to defend him on his own merits.

FINALLY. IT WAS HER TURN

>elling Russia about some intel does not compromise our ability to work with that source in the future

oh, how did you find that information out? please cite your source since you obviously have some insider contacts from that unnamed Ally.

>have to choose between Clinton and Trump
I don't know how it is any better than Merkel vs Schulz

Obama did it. So it is okay?

You can shit in Trump all you want, but it's literally not treason, or illegal. Just fucking retarded as all hell

sage

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>SETH RICH KILLED BY DNC

>SETH RICH KILLED BY DNC
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

If we were to get to the point where Trump is seriously implicated with something it's possible people further down the succession line could be implicated, too

we could end up with strongman ryan or a mormon nobody knows a single thing about

Russia is our friend now, deal with it beta faggot. Canada is the new commies.

fuck off leaf