I wonder what Hillary is thinking right now

I wonder what Hillary is thinking right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.qsJgLOq3g#.ia1Z6Y5dZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow fake news. Trump giving away intelligence reports to the Russians is the real story here.

Don't let the shills slide this!

Poor, poor Hillary. It was her turn, though!!!!

Here's a quick rundown famm
>Wakeup
>Turn on news
>Wtf.jgp
>It was the Russians I swear
>Obama like wut
>Turns on news but niggers don't understand numbers so has a Jew do it for him
>Obamacare.jpg
Still no one going to jail. Find the evidence he was murdered via a planned hit (you can't).
News reporting on it allows politicians to talk about it though. So Hillary's future prospects are done
Want to make it a bigger story? Meme Obama into this mess

how the fuck can you be talking about this? donald drumpf had TWO SCOOPS

I know right blarmpf btfo i know who Im voting for when i go to the polls nov 18th.

You can vote by text now didn't you know? No need to go to voting booth

WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD?

>Wheeler, a Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department officer-turned-paid Fox News commentator, launched right in: "Well, you know, there is this national underground network, if you will, Bill, of women that's lesbians and also some men groups that's actually recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country," he reported. "And they actually carry a number of weapons. And they commit a number of crimes."

Nice try, Shilliam, but you are pretty fucked here. I'd like to see you recover from this.

bump

Probably

>Should've killed him sooner

gud

We already have a million seth rich threads right now. We don't need another one, sage.

>be jew
>expose jews
>get jewed

Why the fuck would Hillary kill him over some leaked e-mails when she could have just had him prosecuted? You conspiratards are hilarious

Holy shit, they found out how many emails he sent? Oh boy, that's the real killer here. Not the fact he was murdered, but confirmation that he was the leaker. If true it blows the Russian narrative out of the water and implicates Podesta specifically.

see Bobby fischer

>Being this clueless

God help you user. The world's a dangerous place for clueless people like you

Is this the guy who got "robbed" a while ago after being shot to death?

I hope they pay well

Hillary and Podesta are probably busy arranging for their cleaners to kill the person(s) they originally hired to kill Seth Rich, in order to remove all traces back to them. Think of it like how Paranoid De Niro was acting in Goodfellas after the big heist.

Also, don't forget that our good friend David Brock was aware of Seth Rich too. Remember the leaked chatlogs?
>google Seth Rich and shut up about it

She is probably looking for a way out of the country.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Onward together... to jail

this

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

sage and hide this thread, fellow oldfag Sup Forumsacks

The rabid right is desperate for some fakery to distract the news cycle from the current "Trump is a traitor to the Russians again" scandal. And this is on the heels of "Trump let the Russians hi-res photograph secret rooms inside the White House while Trump was babbling" and "Trump is yukking it up with his *real* partners in crime".

Lul

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

hahahahaha SHAREBLUE DECTED hahahahahahaha

Laugh at his penis size or her crusty cunt !

We should go to bed Sup Forums, this is all so tiring.
Let’s get some sleep to freshen our minds and deal with this story once more info develops, it's late afterall. Sup Forums will still be here when we wake up

>Did I remember to delete the emails about having him killed?

"Fuck Trump, Fuck Rich and Fuck Conservatives"

most likely

>husband is the president
>decide you want to be president too
>you have basically no success stories to speak of in your +30 year career
>in fact one can argue you've caused more bad than good
>be a national joke for about as long for this precise reason
>even with full media and government support you still lose a presidential election to a man portrayed as pussy-grabbing satan
>your campaign platform being comprised of "me have pussy" and nothing else doesn't help
>and your assassinations are exposed to the public
>all because you didn't know how to use the recycle bin or any modern technology whatsoever
>retroactively destroy your husband's legacy as your name becomes synonymous with "government corruption"

Wow, what a feminist icon

If someone could only convince Louise Mensch that Trump was involved.

WOW it's fucking nothing.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

Is that the best you can do? Copy and paste? Sad...

Doesn't make it any less true :^)

>I wonder what Hillary is thinking right now.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFF

She's lamenting how conspiracy theorists with sub 90 IQs will believe this

>I wonder what Hillary is thinking right now.

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS!!!!!

>what Hillary is thinking right now

How many people need to be killed/framed in order to take the fall for this. Huma probably already woke up this morning with the murder weapon planted under her bed

We have done a great job in turning the big government liberals into government hating puppets.

We can make the liberals hate anything we want. Liberals are truly controlled opposition.

The russian conspiracy theories, you mean?

Just solve the fucking murder!!!!

Haha just a coincidence

kek nice pic

>"Oh my, look at the accelerating suicide rate this year Bill"

fox n friends vids

KEK.

I wonder if the jewshills on this thread made that connection.

Face it niggers. No matter how much you try to distract with "b-but, muh Russian conspiracy theory...", nobody is buying it.

Guess what? IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!

buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.qsJgLOq3g#.ia1Z6Y5dZ

say it, shill

Right you are my fellow Sup Forumsygamous, there is absolutely nothing to be seen here. We all should redirect our efforts to investigating Trump's corruption, how could someone honestly believe they are entitled to two scoops? It's unconscionable! Drumpf has to go.

Shout out to all my oldfriends!

Fake news

It could be a coincidence, weirder coincidences happen. The fact the police were told to step down is very strange, could just be so FBI can take the lead though.

Maybe it was those pesky russians, they seem to be up to a lot these days...

>
>Guess what? IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!
>
>buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.qsJgLOq3g#.ia1Z6Y5dZ

KEK!

Buzzfeed. Yeah, didn't they "crack" pissgate?

The story says that DC police were told to 'stand down' with the Seth Rich shooting. Aside from the conspiracy angle to it, why would a stand down order be given to a shooting case? What circumstances would make police do this?

Why isnt this story 50 ft under?

give the nazies their gold back

The FBI or other agency taking over the investigation.

Could potentially be part of the investigation into russian collusion.

BAMP FOR JUSTICE

Bump to piss off the shills.

top kek

One of the better greentexts I've read

I know
I know I've let you down

Go