How can you claim to be christian and still holds anti-refugee sentiments?

How can you claim to be christian and still holds anti-refugee sentiments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8gccQBFyd4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm agnostic.
Fuck off we're full.

That verse is for jews

Foreigner is a mistranslation
The original interpretation is stranger

They're not christians they only larp as one because they're too insecure to say what they will without muh Dog proxy.
Nobody believes that crap anymore

>for you were foreigners in egypt
it's talking about the kikes, you dumb faggot

well there is also a verse that says that if they don't integrate they should be kicked out

'Refugees' are not White, so I could not care less about their well-being, actually I wish they would all vanish.

>It's another episode of people who hate christians telling christians what they believe

if we are playing the take religious texts seriously game then all non muslims are fucked because we are simply infidels who will be murdered if we do not convert

if you're a Christian and you don't whip Jews for committing usury, you aren't a Christian. source: UH. THE BIBLE

God helps those who help themselves

>cherrypicking Leviticus

You either take it all or you take none, you choice.

The whipping wasn't for usury it was for desecrating the temple you dumb larper

That is why i am pagan not christian.

Except mass migration and destruction of nation states is a plot of Anti Christ.

Aiding Anti Christ is not in the Bible.

>MFW people still don't get this

Have you guys even watched Satan In Hollywood?

I don't know, I've been an atheist for 10 years and hate immigrants/refugees more now than I did when I was religious.

Call Malta

That verse was God speaking to a specific king regarding letting in brown people

This so much

this

>tfw he inevitably gets mad when someone uses Leviticus to condemn homosexuality

Good thing there is a thing called separation of church and state in this country

Oh Leviticus counts now?

>yes goy, follow the Jewish laws that were fulfilled in the NT, the application of which was actively rejected by Christiandom as a judaizing heresy

This triggers the christcuck

SAGE AND HIDE ALL SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING MORONS. ABANDON THREAD.

MASSIVE SLIDING AND THREAD DERAILING IS TAKING PLACE.

HILLARY KILLED SETH RICH.

BUMP ALL SETH RICH THREADS.

>and you're not outraged over America's treatment of immigrants
Is he dumb or is he purposefully leaving out an important word here? A country has laws and I don't doubt America treats illegals a lot better than most.

Because being Christian doesn't mean, "Allow mudslimes to rape and murder you and your family"

What about the part where Jesus says not to glean the edges of your fields, so those in need can get food, but they still have to work for it, rather than receiving gibsmedats?

Are you retarded. It's referring to Jews. Not Christians. Sort yourself out.

Musim user, what have you done lately to kill the infidel or to spread the word?
You are a hypocrite. Last time I checked millions of jews are still alive in the rightul muslim lands oppressing muslim brothers

Go kill the jews then talk

Btw, all you holy book fuckers should kill yourselves

excuse me but your country did not take in any refugees did they?

fucking snake scum not doing shit and pointing at others

>Leviticus
>Christian

>when they reside

it doesn't say open your doors for any and all

Funny thing is that all those lefties pushing for immigration are the same ones pushing atheism.

Christian my self, do not care about what others believe, and i hope they and their NGOs smugglers sink. Deep. So we can feast with the fishes that feasted on ´em

And they don't even follow it

But i'm not christian so I don't care about a bunch of niggers from Africa and jihadists from Saudi Arabia posing as immigrants.
If I was christian I'd probably call for a DEUS VULT across the middle east to destroy the enemy zionist regime of Israel and behead the enemy financiers the islamic jihadist armies, the royal family of Saudi Arabia, though.

Ever worked for the devil?
>yup
Nope

/thread

>Leviticus

>Implying I'm a Jew

I'm not bound to Jew law and I have no desire to take in saracens. They don't believe that Jesus is God and their culture is incompatible with western culture.

>this is rules set for israel
this is rules set for israel
>this is rules set for israel

youtube.com/watch?v=K8gccQBFyd4

>34 sec

It's another "The Bible is great when it agrees with me" thread
Come back when we can stone the faggots

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

Ezekiel 25:17 bitch.

Old Testament

Cathanon here, I can agree.

A man who shuts his door to refugees in no man at all.

So here's my solution- we assess what's creating issues in the meddle east that create refugees, solve it, and allow the refugees to return home, as any refugee would logically do (otherwise they're an immigrant). So obviously it's not necessary to cart them halfway across the world, hell taking a decently sized fighting force and giving them camps even within their country would work.

Then we have to realize that the issue creating this issue is Islam (listen to folks like David Wood for more on that), and we must seek to topple the oppressive regime, terrorist or tyrant, that oppress these people, and along the way spread the light of Christ into the darkness.

How to help refugees? DEUS VULT

I'm an atheist, fuck the Abrahamic religions.

Easy. They're not refugees they're economic migrants looking for the best welfare deal in the EU sandcastle.

I'm not Christian. My race is my religion.

Native born rapists and criminals should be put in jail.

christianity is cucked beyond beleif and is truly the last blue pill people on this board still love to take

>this

Read Ben Klassen.

They always cite the old testament too - I wonder who could be behind this

But illegals are treated better here than a little of countries

I never claimed to be a Christcuck.
Now fuck off back to your shitty desert nation.

>A man who shuts his door to refugees in no man at all.
LARPer. Go read your Bible, that's not what it says

The Old Testament does still apply besides the ceremonial and dietary restrictions that were invalidated by the NT. This principle would be true if say a single Mohammedan was traveling across our land, but there is a difference between a single or small group of strangers and large masses of invaders who want to rape, pillage, and kill. This ultimately being directed from the Synagogue of Satan to destroy Europe and destroy God's creation through mass miscegenation with the ultimate goal of enslaving the world to Anti Christ.

Thus it is not obligatory on us to aid our own destruction at the hands of the Satanic Talmudists. This migrants would not even have a need to seek our welfare if international usury and Zionist wars had not destabilized and robbed their countries in the first place.

that passage doesnt distinguish between migrant and refugee.

>Christianity
>Cucked
>Blue pilled

Nice try Mohammed

whoops sorry meant to reply to

>Leviticus

So I can murder the gays, not eat lobster, but love refugees? Thanks liberals!

Extermination of virulent desert shit infecting Europa is long overdue.

This thread is worthless.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>"Make the enemy live up to it's own rules"
Standard leftist tactic

>old testament

And usury. Usury was outlawed in the Hebrew Bible too. Usury is a babylonian tradition, it became associated with Jews once they were coopted by babylonian descendents.

>I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my matzo is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Zipporah goes bartering she gets SHIT. I get the gourmet unleavened stuff because when I eat it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the matzo in my pantry, it's the dead Egyptian in my tent."

Simple: I don't claim to be Christian.

Fuck off, refugees. We're full.

lol, the muzzies believe in your jewsus too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

so who's closest to islam, a pagan (which they slaughtered too), an atheist (which for them is infidel) or a christian (whom they respect more than the other 2) ?

both theirs and your religion have connection with Abraham, patriarch of jews.

Kike'd

/thread

hypocrisy, I'm religious in so far as it doesn't harm my comfort.

I don't claim to be one, shitskin.

Only post needed.

FPBP

>Being a legit Christian
>Not being a cultural Christian
>tfw not many young people will even know what this means

yet they later allowed jews to practise usury but not christians, huh?
doesn't sound like some jewish plot, nope...