*I*T*S H*A*P*P*EN*I*N*G

SETH RICH airs on FOX AND FRIENDS

youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
thehill.com/homenews/news/333555-report-slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
mobile.twitter.com/alexcampbell/status/864467454155780097
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_slKloOWTx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

We already have a million seth rich threads right now. We don't need another one. Sage!

Wow, I just looked through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to see here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should even be looking at this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

theyre being slid and this has the vids
so............bump

Cunt we need this everywhere until Hillary and her gang are in prison.

HABBENING

kike shill

Have a bump friend.

>THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THAT HILLARY CLINTON IS A MURD-

Meanwhile CNN fully ignores this story

thanks for correcting the record

CNN won't bite the hand that feeds.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

We need to get the meme machine cranking out shit ASAP. Where's that Horsey with the girl trying to convince her parents that Trump is bad but they are plugging their ears? We need them with Hillary Hats, and ignoring seth rich stuff.

CNN's credibility can't be damaged any further at this point.

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

Anti sage

Nah they'l spin it that Russia had Seth killed.

the hill reporting:

thehill.com/homenews/news/333555-report-slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks

Gosh im sleepy

HOLY COW

Bump

So what's the play boys?
>Rich was a drug addict selling secrets to pay for his habit
>Rich was a Russian spy/double agent

Where to from here??

Are you still in denial about the trail of dead bodies that follow the Clintons or are still shitposting because you're afraid that if you stop you might get yourself accidentally suicided?

ONWARD
TO GET HER

GOOD MORNING

Podesta joined WaPo as a contributing columnist on Feb 23 The seth rich story broke yesterday WaPo puts out Russia nonstory an hour later. Adding up yet ?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

Libs trying to take over the comments section asap

shill or not. the front page is full of seth rich threads. Guys I think we need to get back to the real issues here none of this nonsense straight from the donald redditfags.

It's full of DUDE DRUMPF BTFO FINAL NAIL slide threads.

Well, see, CNN has a sourcing policy and nothing ends up on the air unless it meets that criteria. That's why, for instance, they didn't mention the contents of the steele memoes when buzzfeed published it, only the part about there having been reference to in a briefing.

Other networks appear to have less strict sourcing policies, in this case, a PI who is a contributor citing someone who was able to convince the PI he was LE.

k.

NOOOOOOOOOO BONALD BUMP HAS TO BE BINBEACHED

I'm betting it's the Double agent/Russian spy bit.

This had the capacity to completely destroy the "MUH RUSSIA" narrative forever if left to stand on its own.

They about have to tie it to the anti-Russia narrative somehow while simultaneously discrediting Seth Rich.

Their downfall will be that the Democrats have a longstanding history of needing to feel morally superior.

So expect there to be a "press release" stating that Rich's death was part of a deep cover molehunt trying to root out Russian infiltration and that he was killed in the process of resisting arrest.

Trusting a guy paid by fox to make up liberal conspiracies

>Wheeler, a Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department officer-turned-paid Fox News commentator, launched right in: "Well, you know, there is this national underground network, if you will, Bill, of women that's lesbians and also some men groups that's actually recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country," he reported. "And they actually carry a number of weapons. And they commit a number of crimes."

Holy shit

>inb4 the investigator dies mysteriously.

Bump

>Posted this last night
>it time

Every single thread today should be a Seth Rich thread...go hang yourself...on better thought don't day of the rope is coming and I will not have you runing the fun of hanging you myself

Fuck you the world needs to know.

Bump
Bump
Bump

mobile.twitter.com/alexcampbell/status/864467454155780097

Kek

rogan tweeted about it last nite

CNN is reporting on the real issues. Or did you drumfkins forget about the scoops?!

bump

Why do liberals think writing a bunch of text on an image file suddenly makes it credible?

Very sleepy, we need more slide bait

FUNNY, ISNT IT?

but i just woke up

Bump all Seth Rich threads

SAY THE FILENAME WITH ME

>cnn has strict sourcing criteria

I-I-I IT'S NOTHING, GOY! Sage!

Bumpetybump

Why do T R U M P F A G S always believe the dumbest shit?

Trump talking about the laptop bombs that have been in the news for 2 weeks is not classified. Get your affairs in order day of the rope...sooooooon

seth rich

>CNN has a sourcing policy

Yeah its called making up their own bullshit (((sources)))

sleepyposting is so low energy, I can't imagine a weaker psyop

This is america + he is a democrat = drug

>this faggot again

Who cares

I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm a justice supporter. #JusticeForSeth

ALSO
REMEMBER THIS FAGGOTS
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

By the power of my Android galaxy 7 I bump thee.

I can vouch for this. I spent my morning commute reading over all of this and it's nothing.
>phone posting omw to my boss rn

Extra bumps for this guy

weak...
low.. energy...
must.. go to sleep..

Do you guys think this whole thing with Trump giving Russia information is being pushed by (((them))) to cover up the actual news?

Then why would you believe a fox news contributor that makes up liberal conspiracies?

PJW is doing a good job at entry level redpilling normies

Bumpo

Hi Kike

He's got a lot to lose if it's proven he is lying.

Bump for Seth.

bump

Gowdy pls.

Thanks for the chuckle mate!

Now back to reality...

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH. THE POLICE INESTIGATION INTO HIS DEATH IS STILL OPEN.

upvote!

Justice

Hillary and her cronies ordered his death, they shall go to jail.

BUMP THIS SHIT.

Look at her bracelet don't the charms look like the pedo symbols?

Ad hominem fallacy.
Non argument.
Literally grade school tier debating skills you have there.
KYS. And then maybe if you are reincarnated as somebody with a fully functioning brain instead of spewing out dopey logical fallacies that would only pass on some shitty vidya forum where the moderators ban everybody who doesn't suck the Hillary Shenis, turning it into some shit tier american college hug box then come back and try me. But you're easy. You're a pampered faggot college liberal tier debater. You can't keep up here. You're pathetic.

It's not even a psyop. It's literally just people shitposting for (You)s. Ignore them.

Really makes you think

THE PISSING RUSSIAN HOOKER STORY IS EVIDENCE OF THAT.

Just saw this exact text copy-pasted in another thread minutes ago. Shills working overtime damage control today!

You can kill us, but you cannot kill the truth.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

THE FIRE RISES

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

No wonder they wanna take down Fox news, it's the one they can't control

Not really, T R U M P F A G S will believe it no matter what the family says

Most likely and the fact that this got shilled pretty hard here and blew in their face and are now in full damage control should say enough.

Shills actually believe they can convince people here like were dumb sheep kek

I think Gowdy turned down the offer. So i'm hoping it's Clarke.

Hey guys remember pizzagate.

yeah.

This conspiracy theory is hilarious. Prepare to swallow your L soon.

Everyone needs to see this:
Skip to 1:07
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=_slKloOWTx8 [Open]
Hillary tries to use Rich's death for more gun control. This is the evil you're dealing with.

Wakey wakey!

Just like the L we swallowed at the election right? KYS Shill your time is coming.

They've already started with the Russian spy bull shit in TheHill.com comments section. Pathetic