Why are us Americans being brainwashed into hating Russia? They seem fine to me...

Why are us Americans being brainwashed into hating Russia? They seem fine to me. Are trying to get public opinion behind a possible war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njftiWze0t4
yuki.la/pol/119714837
youtube.com/watch?v=u3UJbTSSPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TlAErpZbYM
rt.com/usa/388550-us-navy-increase-russia-china/
youtube.com/watch?v=J9wxUKatJYc&t=1642s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asking why is a good first step.
Don't take my word for it but keep asking why.
I believe its because Russia is offering the west another option. The option of between belief in multiple genders, homosexuality as a normal, degeneracy of out women, and Jewish culture or a culture that has existed for thousands of years where all those things are stamped out.
You decide

russia sucks

Inertia from communist period.
Pre-communist Russia and USA were friendly nations.

The deep state, corporations, msm, every faction with a vested interest in a subservient American government is in an all out war to maintain its stranglehold on this country.

This is the closest you will get to a modern coup in this country. Russia is just a convenient target/collateral damage.

Because (((they))) cannot control Putin. Even though I dislike communist Russia, I hate the Jews more.

That's a bit of an overstatement. We've been occasional allies in the way that Great Powers tend to be when mutual interests align.

And that's probably how it should be.

Because (((communism))) killed all the good Slavs. Now they have a 2nd World shithole country forever.

same reason they are brainwashed to hate us. fear and war drives the military machine, the machine makes ppl tons of money.

fuck off shill

>Why are us Americans being brainwashed into hating Russia?
It's a scam. Hillary took MILLIONS from the russians in bribes and gave them horrific under the table deals like 20% of our uranium production. So how do you make sure you don't get "LOCK HER UP"ed over it? Get your cronies in the MSM to instantly spin that it is TRUMP WHO IS THE RUSSIAN AGENT.

And it's working pretty well, Hillary isn't in jail, your average mook thinks Russia hacked the DNC/election, and Seth Rich's death will never be investigated. All in a democrat's day's work.

This, but much more.

The self-built Russian billionaire oligarchy is not part of the (((globalist banking elite))). The are not invited to the Council of Foreign Relations, they do not attend Bilderberg, they are not part of the Trilateral Commission.

They are billionaires who made their fortunes on their own, hardcore capitalists surfing on the wake of the fallen USSR. They are flawed, but they pose the most important threat to the to the Rothschild-Soros-Rockefeller-Federal Reserve New World Order. That's why both the (((elites))) of the Democratic and Republican parties hate them. That's why Merkel hates them.

This is still the Cold War.
The board has changed.
The players are still the same.

Fucking Democrats and Leftists will never forgive Russia for dumping Communism.

Because Russia is ally to Israel's enemies. How is that not totally obvious?

Israel doesn't have allies.

Simple. Russia was the Chosen One by the communist left. They had it in the bag. They were smart, Atheist and communist for 70+ years. Then it all came apart. It's nationalist, Christian, and capitalist. That's a huge disappointment for them. That's why they wanted a war even though they knew it would be nuclear.

Is reason because Russia has the best food in the world

I never considered how their oligarchs may be totally seperate from the rest of the world's elites. Interesting.

Also this. Side note, keep crying Russian hackerz, but if you look at who's behind the majority of cybersecurity firms, it's always someone with Israeli ties.

What did he mean by this?

I mean you're thinking like a shabbos goy if you think Israel has allies. It doesn't. It has shabbos goyim.

It's all here
youtube.com/watch?v=njftiWze0t4

>hey are billionaires who made their fortunes on their own
Wrong bud. They just privatized state owned soviet factories. They did 0 to be billionaires.
CEO of the biggest oil company in Russia is a Putins fucking maid.

They are pro Western Civilization. Obviously the Jew World Order hates them. Hungry and Poland will be targeted next.

Perogies, lapsha, galooptsi, vereniki etc etc

It's delicious food, no wonder all your babushkas are so round lol

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant and that's why I said their flawed. On their own = without (((their))) help or permission.

They don't hate the Russia people. Liberals especially feel sorry for the plight of the average Russian citizens.

We all hate that that snake Putin.

Putin and the Kremlin are becoming increasingly aggressive in the threatening the world with nuclear war. Putin is really stepping up the fear propaganda on his people. They're being psyop-indoctrinated to fear war by Americans because Vladimir isn't getting his way. He's censoring the internet, unleashing armies of social media trolls and acting crazy like that little North Korean dictator, only shorter.

He assassinates his opponents, bombs schools and hospitals, violates our national security, manipulates our elections, conspires with the jews and muslims, blackmails our president, floods Sup Forums with pro-Kremlin propaganda, fake news, slide threads and he's a clay-stealing kleptocrat.

PutinTrolls: Doesn't your agency directive instruct you to immediately abandon any Sup Forums thread where you've lost control of your false narrative and force it to slide by posting a bunch of new, nonsensical threads?

>(((Abramovich)))
>(((Khodorkovsky)))

They didn't (((their))) help, they ARE (((them))) you fucking retard.

yuki.la/pol/119714837

This is complete bull shit. Putin is entirely controlled by the Jews look up how many times he meets with Rabbis and what he says when they do meet. The world has been entirely conquered by (((their system))) save for North Korea and Iran. Russia had the communist revolution and the ussr, which was entirely funded by western banks. Russia has been under their control since then. The real reason for the Russia hysteria is one simple reason. NATO. NATO IS the military industrial complex. So many rich European aristocrats make huge money off of building up NATO, and so they always want a boogeyman to justify more and more military spending. If people realized Russia wasn't a threat we wouldn't have any justification to continually surround their country with Middle defense systems ( which everyone knows can be converted to offensive missles).

>hi, I'm a evil disgusting satanic talmudic khazar jew

No one who matters hates Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3UJbTSSPwQ

It's because American women are insecure about the fact they can't compete with Russian women.

OP, it's because of brainwashing.

This is false
There's no hate or brainwashing towards the American people in fact the youth seems to like your "culture" a lot
You cannot leave a grandmothers home hungry

>You cannot leave a grandmothers home hungry
That's the way it should be.

Cooking for family is an expression of love.

I only hate Slavs when they try to use their lack of intelligence to think they aren't fucking mentally retarded. Slavs are full downs. I don't hate Russia though.

Background checks out, definitely Russia.

Distraction? The issue with muslim invaders exposes the problem of the gate openers. China is also a problem on many fronts, Russia not so much. Let's focus on Russia and ignore real problems. Let's talk about hypothetical Russian hackers with no evidence and ignore the NSA/CIA being responsible for many vulnerabilities and thereby the recent massive attacks.

If Russia was screwing with our economy the way we're doing theirs every right wing talk radio host would be demanding a invasion of Moscow.

I am not brainwashed. I learned through my VHS education that russia is bad, taliban is good.

when the war comes, only the strong will survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TlAErpZbYM

is this just the ravings of a madman or is it pasta?

It's shit posting like this that made me laugh at the shill claims that Russia are trying to influence US politics. I think the kind of Russian that takes the time to learn English is some sort of nihilist that really doesn't give a shit.

Russians have no capacity for guile. They say what they want without trying to change a thing.

Only liberals are being brainwashed. I hated Russia before without having to be.

>Putin and the Kremlin are becoming increasingly aggressive in the threatening the world with nuclear war. Putin is really stepping up the fear propaganda on his people.
thats funny because the rest of the world thinks america is the one starting shit too

>You cannot leave a grandmothers home hungry
Very true, every time I was at my various Baba's houses they would always fire up the stove and make good food...REAL food with real butter and fresh garden ingredients...and all washed down with giant glasses of atvad. I never, ever left hungry.

Maybe you guys should send a couple brigades of grandmothers to the US, peace through superior cooking :^)

>hacks behind you
>mashes keyboard
Хeх... нaфинг пepcoннeл, кид

Of course the American left had no problem with Soviet influence and subversion post WWII and in the Cold War era, but now that Russia is largely socially conservative and nationalist, they're playing on the public's emotion by invoking Reagan-esque rhetoric. Fucking shitlibs are finally Red Dawn fetishists 30 years too late.

Because if you had hacked the election you would want the finger to point as far away as possible.

Hellooooooo GOLDMAN SACHS.

Unimpresed with Hillary were you? And how much did it cost you to find this out? 3 speeches at 250 thousand a pop?

YOU

DON'T

SAY

Fucking бopщ Niggers are the worst.

There is nothing wrong with Russia. Russia is a trusted ally. I support our President.

The global nose can't allow russia to break free.

(((Completely))) (((entirely))) (((everyone)))

Nothings that universal, dumbass. Pull your head out of your conspiracy asscrack.

We are very close to defeating ISIS and they are one of the last threats we have in the middle east that would require more than some SF type roles. Starting shit with Russia is a two fold strategy. It makes the fight against ISIS less effective, leaving them in place to operate and keeping the money flowing. It also is a strategy to kick off a new cold war. The American government is completely run by the defense industry. They did very well during the cold war. We can't justify creating 4 billion dollar airplanes and tens a billion dollar Aircraft carriers for fighting terrorist organizations. We need a large threat so the expenditure is justified.

rt.com/usa/388550-us-navy-increase-russia-china/

We're not even 30 years out of the Cold War. Most our political leaders are at least 60-70 yo. So they've been brought up on Cold War propaganda. Because of this they hate anything to do with Russia, actively trying to sabotage any friendship with them.

Honestly Russia, US, EU. They're not too different from one another.

Who could it be? Who could be pushing war between white countries?

Of course

>Honestly Russia, US, EU. They're not too different from one another.
Big differences. EU and US have Rothschild central banks; Russia has Ladas.

I think it would be the ultimate solution. Throw a little Germany in there. We would be on Mars in 6 months.

>Russia has Ladas.
le epic meme

Russia is as close to a theocratic empire as anything else, literally ran by oligarchs who leech the country dry while the average russian lives as a poorfag, about 10% of the potential he could have

They just sprinkle some basic propoganda and the masses just eat it up with muh nationalism and pride, it's just sad, really is..

N-no, fucking troll!! I know russia is the best, I'm from the west!!

It's hilarious, most western fags here with their russiaphilism remind me of marxists during 60ties

Fuck you; I would buy a Lada for my daily beater in an instant. Shit would be so cash.

Russia is so easy to hate only a shill would ask the question

3/10 troll harder newfag.

Literally everything you posted sure sounds a lot like what America has done for the past 50+ years.

>Putin and the Kremlin are becoming increasingly aggressive
They are getting back the Russian people who got shuffled around during the Soviet Union and, during the dissolution, never made it back to their homeland. They are also doing what they can to fight against the NATO expansion toward their borders which was promised not to happen. As were ABM treaties. Then they get sanctions put on them. Russia has been fucked over by the West for 15 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union. For the past decade they finally had the power and confidence to partially stand up to their bullies. Good for them. Put yourself in their shoes for literally everything that has happened in the past 25 years. If you cannot see the justification for it all then you're a retard.

Once Americans gain the ability to gain perspective on shit and realize America is an economically viable and less overt Russia, then I'll hate Russia as well as America.

Sure lad, would feel like you're driving a fucking t-45 comfort wise and a fucking tiger I porsche prototype because it will break down and fuck up without constant maintenance. And fuel consumption wise

Fuck it, why not buy a fucking tank instead?

To justify weapon industry, geopolitical actions, world police role etc.

>never made it back to their homeland
hahaha. yes. the ex-ussr countries have barred them exit from their shitstained dirt-poor countries, they could never leave this place and go to the glorious Russia, where every leader is 10x worse than the next one

God this is so cringe, you neo-soviet boos are a true blight

>Sure lad, would feel like you're driving a fucking t-45 comfort wise and a fucking tiger I porsche prototype because it will break down and fuck up without constant maintenance.
Reminds me of my first car

>Conveniently forgetting the USSR fell in 1991

If you manage to total it with yourself in it, it will be your last car as well haha.

>Fucking shitlibs are finally Red Dawn fetishists 30 years too late.

Think of how old the people in the US Government are that are making these decisions. 40-70 years old? I wonder what their schooling was like 20-50 years ago. I wonder who the big baddie was then.

The "muh Russia" narrative fired up when the Russian military intervened to stabilize Assad's Syrian Army. Our American deep state and military are asshurt

>us americans
Vlad, I see you.
>They seem fine to me. Are trying to get public opinion behind a possible war?
Liberals are freaking out because without their protest, Trump would be hysterically successful and the DNC would cease to exist.

I quite nearly did, multiple times. I honestly don't get why I'm still alive.

I don't know why, but chicks with flags painted on their faces automatically go up a notch on the scale.

Too bad if one ever painted yours it would be taken for a gay parade.

But they're still mostly Jews so explain that.

National pride looks good, by being in this board you should already know that. Also where is that country located even?

if you send us venison pelmeni and blini with maple syrup then you have yourself a deal)

to cover up the fact that all the "hacked" emails were actually leaked from a DNC staffer they murdered

What's conspiratorial about saying that rich people want more money?

cool flag you got there

fag

You folks have control of all three branches of the US government and can't even wipe your own ass

From my perspective, you've confirmed yourselves as untermenschen, now the question is how to remove your types from any sort of position where you can further damage our homeland.

Are you full of niggers and muslims?
Is your government trying to destroy your people?
Is your media saying borders cannot be closed?

You don't have it all that bad.

Hey, that sounds a bit like the Jewnited States of West Judeaica.

Except their living conditions is much much much worse than a fucking fagermans

>Are you full of niggers and muslims?
>Is your government trying to destroy your people?
>Is your media saying borders cannot be closed?
Yes. Are you a newfag?
>Putin is base-

Were you born in 2016? The US has been having issues with Russia for a long time now. Ever heard of the Cold War you ignorant fuck?

CAN YOU BELIEVE WHAT ARCHIE BUNKER SAID LAST NIGHT!

>You folks have control of all three branches of the US government and can't even wipe your own ass
The accomplishments in the first couple of months already go beyond Obama's first 4 years, so what metric are you on?
>From my perspective, you've confirmed yourselves as untermenschen, now the question is how to remove your types from any sort of position where you can further damage our homeland.
Pure Irony. Go play the blue whale and do the world a favor.

>if you send us venison pelmeni and blini with maple syrup then you have yourself a deal)

I must graciously accept your most generous offer, I anxiously await the Baba Brigade with a completely empty stomach )

>Ever heard of the Cold War
Red Dawn wasn't just a movie; it was an instructional video.

this just about sums it up.

>Are you full of niggers and muslims?
Chinks,chechens, dagestanis
>Is your government trying to destroy your people?
obviously lol, have you been living under a rock, since the revolution
>Is your media saying borders cannot be closed?
they arent saying anything really about the matter

Yes, Germany is wealthier.
But Germany is going down the drain, its people is getting replaced by Muslims and Africans.
Genocide is the worst thing you can do to a people. And our government and media is doing it to ourselves.
>inb4 muh 6 gorillion

Let's see
>are you full of niggers and muslims?
If mountain nigger-muslims counts - then yes. If not - then just full of muslims.
>is your government trying to destroy your people?
Yeah, it doesn't care about people at all in fact. Everyone is just a dirt who is meant to serve to the putin and his oligarchs.
>is your media saying that borders cannot be closed?
Nah, it is just keeping them open with -stans from which we are getting hundreds of thousands illiterate muslim inbreads each year.

only real difference is that in the US it's ((())) > Trump and in Russia it's Putin > ((())) and ((())) don't like being second in command hence you need to hate Russia

That pic is really attractive to me for some reason...

youtube.com/watch?v=J9wxUKatJYc&t=1642s

What do you mean? I love russia

Also who is this?