This smug asshole pisses me off, the entire modern holier than thou media shit is so tiresome...

This smug asshole pisses me off, the entire modern holier than thou media shit is so tiresome. There is no news media anymore, it's all one big opinion piece. C-Span is as close as we can get to just the news.

Where did it all go so wrong? I remember, maybe a decade or so ago, when The Daily Show started taking themselves a little too seriously and realizing they could sell their comedy to people as fact and it just seems to have all gone downhill from there with the insertion of political bull shit into already stale comedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well when the russians control the WH what do you expect?

BBBBLLLLLUUUUUMMMMMMMPFFFFFFF

BLLLLUUUNALLLDDD GRRUUUMMMFFFPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

He is part of the grand collusion with HRC.
#HangColbertForSeth
HIS

TWO SCOOPS FOR DUUUUURRRRMMMMPPPHHHHYYYY

Vatican-Roman "Catholics" like Mr Colbert are playing the useful idiots like "Shillery."

See pic. related for their naked agenda of taking over the United States.

God damnit. Russiagate is the white liberal equivalent of "Black Lives Matter."

Regular people don't buy into it, except for the people who think they're victims.

Liberals are too transparent about it.

You know that it's a comedy show right?

It's so easy, the jokes fall right into his mouth, after all media done most of work, he just plugs into the new news and voila you got tonight show host again ruling the night. How can republicans ever recover from the 3 fearless tonight show hosts: Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart & John Oliver? There is no rest from elections.

he's not doing a very good job then

JINGLED PUUUUUUMMMMMMPFFFFFFFFF
I'M COMING FOR YOUR TUUUUUUUUSCEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWPSSSSSSSSSS

>""""""""comedy""""""""

white white whine
stays in my head some times
when faggots post these threads
I wish they'd put a broomstick
up their anus until dead

haha wow

The fact that you are sperging out like an underage queer proves that he is doing a fine job.

I can only imagine the shame in your family's eyes when they see their son groveling at the feet of trump like a cuck.

WHERE'S THE JOKE, BUCKLY B^U

Ah, yes, that special brand of comedy where the setup of every joke is "there are people who disagree with me politically", and every punchline is "they're wrong".

>being this assblasted

Trump is an easy target. The fact that you continue to be part of his cult is sad and underscores why you will never have a big boy job. Keep flipping those burgers though sonny, someday you can be the manager I'm sure!

PROTIP: No serious employer wants a manchild that worships at the feet of other men.