INVESTIGATING OFFICERS INSTRUCTED TO STAND DOWN

INVESTIGATING OFFICERS INSTRUCTED TO STAND DOWN

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/05/16/bombshell-seth-rich-sent-44053-dnc-emails-to-wikileaks/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4509952/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-DID-links-Wikileaks.html
foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
discord.gg/3x68erR
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/john-podesta-joins-washington-post-as-contributing-columnist-235300
washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Wait, but I just seen this very credible anonymous saying that it was all nothing and I should focus on Trump disclosing classified information to the Russians

HERE

WE

GO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4509952/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-DID-links-Wikileaks.html

interdasting what falls out of the closet when the FBI director covering for Shillary is fired ....

>Greg P.
Mmmmok

Even normies can connect the dots here.

Proof isn't even needed. It's more plausible than Trump being a Russian agent for fucks sake. My left leaning normie parents are tired of hearing about Russia, so I'm thinking the left has overplayed their hand.

Don't give up. We can win.

trump is incompetent, you can't run away from that

Its all a scheme to distract from the fact the US president gave top secret ISIS info to Russia. What a bloody traitor.

Even normies need real sources

N-No! Its not true! The Russians did it goy! The Russians!!!

His name was SETH RICH

Can someone refresh my memory again? So the emails we were all seeing throughout the election were leaked from the DNC by this guy.

What about the emails on Hillary's private server that she destroyed? Those were never revealed or leaked, right? She basically destroyed them because the higher ups were coming for them?

>Trump gives Comey enough rope to hang himself
>he promptly does it
>fires him
>all of Comey's coverups spill out
>Trump knew this was happening all along

What level chess are we at?

foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JAIL FOR ESTABLISHMENT SHILLS

5,999,999D Chess

SLEEEEPMYPRETTIIIESSS

This isn't even chess anymore.

It's mirror dimension dodecahedral Yu-gi-oh in total darkness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Don't forget that this merely corroborates what was already hinted at.

The FBI has them.

>Russia killed Seth Rich
Do these people have a single thought in their heads? It's like a kneejerk reaction to blame Russia now even if it makes no sense

Well it feels good to know we were right.. the question is, when are people going to start getting executed for treason?

Numbers are identical. Seth Rich confirmed leaker. RIP DNC.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

Starting on Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10520 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3799 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1742 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

pic extremely related

Also the mods are shills too. Mobile IPs have been range b& for months but suddenly today I can post from my phone.
Makes my neurons fire.

i just tried explaining this whole story to my mom
I showed her the wikileaks email from podesta wanting to make an example of the leaker, the police report for seth rich, that he was still responsive at the scene and the police had body cameras
and she said well just know they're all just trying to create a narrative
like everything I just showed her went over her head
she watches the new nightly and was reading about trump russia secret sharing this morning on yahoo

some normies can't be saved

look there is that thailand user supporting the satanic spirit cooking democrats. now we just need that serbcuck and the gang will be all here

what the fuck is this from?

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I fucking knew that CrowdStrike was making shit up. Their attribution of the DNC hack to the Russians was and IS bullshit. The single fact alone that DNC wouldn't let the FBI review the servers after CrowdStrike "analyzed" should tell you all you need to know. The CIO of CrowdStrike sits on the Atlantic Council, who is pro-ukranian and anti-russia, and he was the main player involved in the "analysis" of the DNC hack.

The truth is more likely that Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails to wikileaks (who has, from the start, stated they had an insider and it wasn't a hack) and was killed for it. Then (either before after Seth's death) CrowdStrike was brought in to the spin the russia-election-hack narrative. It has Hillary Clinton and Whitewater stink all over it.

Its fake, has been proven fake like 100 times.

Turn phone to airplane mode and back off again

Refreshes IP and you usually fall within a drastically different range

CONTEXT
>about a month out from the election
>CTR BTFO with Sup Forums
>CTR is going to dox anons on Sup Forums
>they are discussing using the NSA's tools to make it happen
>asks, what is Brock gonna do with the info ...
>told, Giggle Seth Rich and STFU

bump

sauce super satan?

Let me see if I can find it. Hang tight.

6 gorillionD chess goy!

Brock is dunnzo

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>tfw you're not in the top 150 of Sup Forums memelords

why even live

I've been trying to find whatever Colbert clip featured this face but I can't find it. Any help?

i did several times over the last few weeks, still banned.

One more chess move and we are officially in ANUDA SHOAH territory

>Its fake, has been proven fake like 100 times
>been proven fake like 100 times
>like 100 times
>like
go away reddit

I wonder who they actually are..

Well, it seems you've successfully forced a meme

I kek'd a bit

Hopefully this shit ruins Colbert

Truly the best timeline

BLOONALD BLUMPF

THIS IS THE ETERNAL

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

HAND OVER THE SCOOPS, OR YOUR WORLD WILL BURN

nsa tools get released in a leak and now so many businesses are getting hacked it makes the news world wide

hmmm

kys faggot. I hate reddit, don't even have a fucking account. And since when do anons critique my usage of the word 'like'?

related material
some redundant

isn't this interesting that this faggot is spaming all the SETH RICH threads with this shit?

like someone is trying to derail the legitimate investigation with this conspiracy bullshit

really activated my almonds

>And since when do anons critique my usage of the word 'like'?

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm outraged that Trump gave the ISIS nuclear codes to Russia. He should be defending the peace loving goat herders from the Russians not helping the Russians against them?

Anyways, when is the deep state going to be splintered for allowing hackers to have state of the art malware? I mean our own intelligence deep state has endangered Americans far more than Trump or Russia in the past 12 months. Shit the whole world is getting hacked with an NSA tool right now and absolutely no one is holding the NSA to account. They literally handed out the equivalent of cyber nukes. Why are the Dems and media ignoring the deep States culpability. Russian hackers? The issue is our own NSA giving out malware to every swinging dick on the street apparently.

SNETHHHHRICHHHHHH BLORFAXSCHLORBOR

Because they're in bed with the deep state. Thought this would be been pretty obvious by now tbqh.

>realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

user are you fucking kidding me?

wow lol time to get a gun

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

And the FBI are hiding the sick shit she has on those emails?

Soon brother

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

DELETE THIS!!!

he was talking about Alex Jones, the clip is from February idk how it came to represent two scoops

>SIe0oOr

>> State of the art malware

The shit was pretty basic desu. Ive written better

nice try now fuck off

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go away

oh shit Greg P is on the case?

oh you credulous losers hahah

fuck I don't know. Asked for a source, I found one. I can't vouch for the douche who wrote it. maybe it was meant to troll right wingers.

Wow very credible op...not faggy at all, faggot

ItITITI WAS THE RUSSIANS. THE RUSSIANS. THE SPOOKY SOOKY RUSSIANS. DON'T LISTEN TO IT WIKILEAKS IS EVIL AND A RUSSIAN PATZY SETH WAS A RUSSIAN SPYYYY DONT LISTEN TO WIKILEAKS IT WAS A RUSSIAN HACK THE RUSSIANS HACKED MY KITCHEN TABLE AND MADE ME STUB MY TOE.

THE RUSSIANS ARE BEHIND A GENOCIDE IN SYRIA THE RUSSIANS ARE BEHIND THE RISE IN ANTI IMMIGRATION THE RUSISANS ARE WEARING BEARDS AND TURBANS AND RAPING GIRLS PRETENDING TO BE MIGRANTS.

Brazil

Downunda

Just stop

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DEEP STATE

It's been a year. Why isn't this murder solved? It didn't happen in South Central LA. Somebody saw something. Somebody knows something.

FUCKING LIBERALS ON A SUICIDE GODDAMN WATCH

discord.gg/3x68erR

ay mane join my discord

Russians. DNC. Local gangbanger. Who cares. SOLVE THE FUCKING MURDER!!!!

No it wasn't. The folks I talked to said that shit was A1 stuff. If it was so basic why did it allow the biggest hack in history you dingus?? Really engages my almonds... if it was so basic surely it wouldn't lead to the biggest hack in the history of planet Earth.

Hold on fellas, super satin has something to say. I'm sure it's the truth.

So let's put some pieces together here.

Podesta's e-mail about "wetworks" and Scalia dies.

Podesta's e-mail about "teaching leakers a lesson" and Seth dies.

Podesta joins Washington Post. The day before THIS story breaks, we get a BS story about Trump "leaking classified information to the Russians" and that's all anybody wants to talk about.

Anything smell funny to you guys here?

STUPID FUCKING SHILLING FAGGOTS, EAT SHIT AND DIE

smells like underage pizza

>Podesta joins Washington Post.

sauce please!

it's true. don't have source atm but Brian also works there.

> If it was so basic why did it allow the biggest hack in history you dingus??
As I work in InfoSec I can answer this question. It's because microsoft knew about the vulnerabilities, but because they were in older now unsupported software MS didn't give a shit and didn't release patches for the software until AFTER the hack. That's why.

Hillary BTFO

Sources here

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/john-podesta-joins-washington-post-as-contributing-columnist-235300

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/

>the biggest hack in the history of planet Earth.

so far ...

Do you know how to use google? There are dozens or articles about it.

I'm worried that trump can't match the DNC when it comes to stopping leaks, they track down and murder people who might think of leaking, how does trump top that?

Too bad for DNC that I'm thinking of leaking something right, now, hue hue hue thought crimes a hoy!

SWEET BABY JESUS.

just normal guys