Why exactly should education and infrastructure be publicly funded and/or run but industries like healthcare, mining...

Why exactly should education and infrastructure be publicly funded and/or run but industries like healthcare, mining, etc. shouldn't?

because the former improves the later and builds society. Also sauce on the tits?

Education should not be public, public schools are obviously failures and wasting money on Niggers does not make sense either.

Public healthcare system does not work in the long-term, but eugenics does. Also, I do not want to pay for the unhealthy lifestyle of others.

> Brazil has public funded free education from 4 years old to college graduation.
> 80% of our college graduates are functional analphabets.
Not kidding, 80%.
Public education is a drain of money that just feed the teacher's union and creates bureaucracy in the board of education. No one learns a thing.

healthcare should be public - look at the nations where it is, they have great healthcare
mining should be public - look at the norwegian model, they have a country sized slush fund to bankroll literally anything they like

>analphabets
It took me a second to figure out what you meant. I assume you mean illiterates. The "anal" part was really throwing me off.

> because the former improves the later and builds society
But education doesn't? Mining doesn't, if we could get resource profits and spend them collectively on programs or national funds/stock programs, etc. instead of only enriching a few?
sauce is Leigh Schulyer

This.

Education and infrastructure are ways the Government can improve Long-Run Economic Growth. It is important to have these publicly funded to avoid some types of market failure that can have long-lasting effects on national economic growth.

My answer is economic in nature and only one reason why these sectors have public funding. Other reasons exist and this answer should not be taken as 'the only' reason.

As an aside, most people on this board are economically illiterate so I will not be responding to (You)'s. Have a lovely evening.

*Not education, healthcare

>Why exactly should education and infrastructure be publicly funded

They shouldn't.

Public Education is a mess infested with marxists cunts, violent antifaggots and crazy trannies that are protected by Teacher Unions that have way too much power. If it can't get its shit together and purge itself, it should be privatized.

> Trans Teacher Gets $60,000 Settlement Because CO-WORKERS WON’T CALL HER “THEY”

Great question OP, I also like to fuck niggers

>functional analphabets
>analphabets

Boy, how ironic of you to make fun of people for not knowing how to spell words correctly. Get a spellchecker.

I am from Germany originally and I can say public health system there does not work at all. I have to spend about 20% for health insurance. And still the insurance does not pay for so many things, you have very long waiting times too. There is no doubt that this system will collapse at a certain point of time with the influx of millions of rapefugees.

because it's underfunded lmao

I worked at a university and can confirm 85% of students are barely literate and only slightly more capable in the world than a high functioning retard with a handler.

Would colonize

>healthcare should be public - look at the nations where it is, they have great healthcare
Unlimited free healthcare is a morally and financially bankrupt system. You could only keep costs under control when medical technology wasn't as advanced as it is today, you can only collectivize basic healthcare, not keeping every fat fuck alive until they're 100.

That could in large part just be because of demographics or stupid scenarios endemic to Brazil, in many countries publicly funded and run education works fine in terms of outcomes.

It's good for small surgeries like an ingrown toenail or allergy testing, but when you are dying they will fucking leave you to die

Why is there such a prevailing belief that learning about how ancient Greeks sodomized each other will lead to an upper-middle class lifestyle?

Education doesn't benefit the public. There are a few gems like me who never studied but is in a high-skilled profession, but the vast majority will never ever use anything they learned after middle school.

>2017
>not being anal phabet

wew lad check out this faggot.

>high-skilled profession
What profession is it?

Leigh Schuyler

Great tits
Great tights

Masive forehead, gonna do her doggystyle.
Why sheboons must always have some fatal flow?

> Education doesn't benefit the public
Pretty much any economist will disagree with that when discussing externalities. The fact that you're an exception to some general rule doesn't disprove that.

Actuary.

Prostitute

Spoken like a true undergrad econ major.

Economists are goofballs and no one with an understanding of modern economic theory takes them seriously.

>healthcare should be public - look at the nations where it is, they have great healthcare
Fuck you no we dont

US should focus on making good healthcare affordable by tackling pharmaceutical companies

Why?

So that the top percentage can have another way to make more money?

A functional illiteracy is not grasping the meaning of a text in a level of complexity you were supposed to, not committing small orthographic errors.
I hope you were just hueing.

Pretty broad sweeping statement you just made with nothing to back it up.

Jesus Christ...

You really think little Johnny with his Trust Fund became wealthy because he studied medieval European architecture?

Where is the nexus? You're sounding like an illogical Liberal.

2/10 shill

Some don't, just the skin. The good ones always have a good amount of bleach.

Yes you do.

You said some words. Can you back up your words at all?

No, they don't

Resource scarcity. Look it up.

You aren't making any sense.

What did you think I was saying?

Actually true. Taxpayers will blow all their money on snake oil, then blame the legit companies for the consequences of their stupidity.

No, you can't change this, it's human nature to seek out the most beautiful of lies and then blame the truth for still being there after the lies fall away.

Education being publicly funded is the best example. Education helps everyone. Not only does it provide opportunity a populace who has opportunity is going to rob and murder you less.

Probably more important is the fact that people like Einstein are an odds game. And the more people who are educated the more advancements we make. It improves us all by massive amounts.

Of course the system is shit right now and its hard to fix it but I have hope that the traditional battle between state and federal power can do something. I have mixed feelings on the vouchers. Honestly I wish someone who only cared about education results somehow got power from the private internists and unions.

You're twisting things to make it look like you're making a point.

It's a non-issue. Public healthcare in the states would be just fine.

Ok here's what you should do.

1. Flat tax rate
2. Balance budget
3. De-regulate markets
4. allow government to compete in free market

I don't see anything wrong with allowing the government to compete in the free market, as long as it doesn't turn into the government trying to handicap private firms in order to put their services at the top, or to fund overpriced good/services.

You said limiting education for the public will allow the rich to have more avenues to make more money.

I'm saying your argument is invalid. The rich went to college because of tradition, not because they were looking for ways to "get ahead" of poor people.

The rich almost exclusively study Liberal Arts, not tech and practical degrees.

There do need to be organizers of things. Things need delegating.

>MY NAME IS LEGION

Nice tits

That seems to be something that would require a council of people to factor all those factors. Genuinely impressed though, nice work getting there user!

Yeah. No.

You didn't get what I meant.

You're confused.

>paying for niggers shooting each other
>paying for Sharlashevaynekeisha's 4th kid in as many years
>paying for the hicks with beetus
>paying for the spics in Cali
Nope

The world isn't ever going to be the perfect place you want it to be.

Get over it.

Good question.

There is no reason.

>black chick with big tits

(((They))) infiltrating.

> 1. Flat tax rate
> 2. Balance budget
These two are contradictory, with a flat tax unless you're charging some massive rate on most people, you're actively going to be getting much less revenue, some type of continuous progressive income tax to avoid brackets or a land value tax would make much more sense.
> 3. De-regulate markets
You can only go so far before this actively starts hurting the market by resulting in collusion between firms, lack of transparency, etc.
> 4. allow government to compete in free market
What are you talking about specifically? Having a public healthcare system compete alongside private insurers? I could get behind that if that's what you're talking about, but besides that government isn't a market entity, just a part of the market environment, and should act and stay that way.

Also healthcare, mining, whatever is less in the face of the public so its harder to be on top of it. Whenever public money flows into the private sector the private businesses arrange themselves to maximize their profit and corruption is present.

This is a good idea if you get people to represent you who know what they are doing and somehow dont get corrupted. Like if dave down the street retired from his lifetime in construction and handle all that shit for the community. Where he is somehow touch but fair and gets it all done well at a fair price.

Good luck finding that all the time.

Public healthcare is absolutely terrible. In Canada people die waiting for beds all the time. A teenage girl in my city found a match for a marrow transplant but then died while waiting months for a bed. Our system is terrible, and a private system wouldn't have problems like that.

If we purge the niggers and the indios, it could be better. Saying otherwise is just proof that you are blind to crime statistics.

The probability that a Black will be another Wernher von Braun is almost zero. You can also very early determine if someone has a high IQ, thus no need to waste money on dumb Blacks. Just send all the Blacks back to Africa and apply eugenics.

>B-but some college student on plebbit told me that Canada has a great system, so much faster than the US

>Why exactly should the thumbnail be a nigger?

The last thing i care in my life is to write in good english.
Reading is all that you will ever need unless you move or maybe get a job outside HUEzil.
I am poor fag and do not run the risk of it so soon, but thanks, macaco, i saw the mistake i made.

Gosh fucking idiots!

For example, for example the murder rate per capita went down in the past decades but aggravated assaults exploded. The difference is a metric of the progress of medical technology, someone getting shot has a much better chance to survive than ever before, of course it comes at a cost. Likewise you can keep people alive much longer and treat conditions that would have killed anyone just decades ago, all these costs add up to a fortune. How hard is it to understand?

Here's a link:
www.thestar.com/amp/life/health_wellness/2016/04/23/plea-from-dying-teen-please-help.html

Because sex sells

I'm not even going to read it. I don't want to ruin a decent day I'm having today.

That will never ever happen though.

You're delusional if you think it will.

Bullshit.

Fake news.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG I want a choco gf

is this a blanda up thread?

How does a nigger get a name like that?

We need to educate the entire populace up to a certain level. Makes us a better source of labor. And helps us find the occasional innovator who improves us all. And the effect builds on itself. You might be ready to solve all your problems if just the one hurdle that you cant figure out is remove. Maybe the dumb ass next to you wont solve shit except somehow hes perfect for that one problem.

>Blacks back to Africa

This is not an education issue. This would be a broader policy.

Good luck with it.

Did I say it would? Go back to plebbit please

Education should only be publicly funded if the state set the obligations on its citizens to attain a certain level of education.
If the state dictates that you must be in school from the age of 5 to 17 like it does here in Australia it should be free and supplied at cost to the state. If the state obligates that you must have healthcare then it should also be paid for by the state. I personally believe their should be no obligations on the citizens at all. The responsibility of raising a child is that of the parents and as such it should fall to the parents judgment as to how much education a child should receive. Yes I'm aware there are dumb parents out there and will raise retards, but that works for me less "qualified" retards in the professional world would be fucking great.

The nonnigger blacks aren't too bad, you just have to watch out for the niggers
By getting B L E A C H E D

How about cut out the middle man and make megacorps the government?

Too bad my experience mixing dark with whites was really bad. Beautiful black woman with big boobs same size as pic. But her vagina tasted nasty. Like week old fast food trash.

Because the only way for education and infrastructure to be profitable when privatized is for the business owners to enforce shitty practices that put down society as a whole. For example there aren't many ways to profit off of the building and maintaining of roads besides excessive and high price toll booths/billing someone for how many miles they've driven on the road. And this would be shit because transportation is necessary for daily life, and using the roads would not be viable for some people, nit to nention that a shitton of other industries such as transportation would increase drastically in price.

assuming they found the marrow in time and it was a bed issue as stated, the problem isn't the public healthcare but management of your health system in general.

M'kay then.

Was it because she doesn't wash herself? I've been with 2 nigresses and I can tell you that one relationship lasted 3 days because she had poor hygiene

>eating her out
That was your first mistake.

Eating a woman out get me off.

Quite

enjoy your throat cancer.

Everyone NEEDS education and transportation, but not everyone NEEDS healthcare, and especially not at the same level. I'm 20 and work out regularly, I'm not in the overweight or obese BMI ranges, and I try to eat pretty healthy. Why do I need to be in the same pool as Boogie?

Who is taking the picture?

Education should not be publicly funded.

> not everyone NEEDS healthcare
That's just wrong though, you may not need it at every or any given moment but everybody will invariably need healthcare at some point, and will need it as much as education or transportation. Hell, I'd argue that you need healthcare more than education or transportation.

poor bastard is struggling, i wonder who wears the trousers in that relationship.

Some filthy plebbitor.

(You)

Pls resbond

I banged some fat chicks on my day but fucking something like her would be a challenge, I mean she's a pro athlete and i would question my performance everytime.

My point is that it's better to have public healthcare even if it helps the people you don't like. Because it always will.