Option A
>get married
>get divorced
>live in poverty for the rest of your life, heartbroken
>die alone

Option B
>live lavishly
>die alone

You don't have to get married user. It's optional.

Nice try Jew

Option C that doesn't exist because you NEED to sign a contract giving away half your shit and paying alimony forever:
>Don't get married
>Get in a relationship
>Have kids

I'm mgtow as in sense that I hate women and will get my revenge when possible

I'm not mgtow in sense that I will fuck britches and break their hearts.

MGTOW is for beta genetic dead ends
Have fun ending your bloodline

Option C
>Don't be a cuck
>Redpill your wife
>Live the happiest life
>Don't let cultural marxism win

you give mgtow a bad name, fuck you you pathetic faggot.

this
I'm paying child support, but it could be a lot worse

I'm not Jewish. I'm a white male from the southern United States.
Option C doesn't exist
MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equal being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.

Friendly reminder that if you do that in Canada, you are considered married anyway.
Yes, Leafistan is that far gone. If you live with a woman for long enough, if two partners provide each other with financial support or "emotional support" then they enter common law marriage.

>what is common law
Option C: fugg a robot, live happily ever after

>. If you live with a woman for long enough, if two partners provide each other with financial support or "emotional support" then they enter common law marriage.

And people say the game isn't rigged in any way

or just don't marry a stupid bitch

here is the ultra illegal cheat code to do this, for both genders: don't marry someone who's parents aren't still together

>need to crowd around a banner like feminists

If you want to go your own way, just do it faggot. Don't need to tell the rest of us. MGTOW are a bunch of soft as shit cunts.

>muh magic unicorn

pump and dump, let the kids be raised by a chump.

MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is.
Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.
It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.

You're confusing MGTOW with MRAs

It's not as if they were trying to hide it, especially in the anglosphere where you can't have any instance be about equality without being about women too (if not first).
Gotta like that sweet Duluth model.

If you do that then you accept Idiocracy is human destiny, and are ok with your progeny becoming part of it.

I can't do that.

This. Just fuck and chuck unworthy women and focus and bettering yourself.

>the solution to the current destruction of families that have already screwed dozens of thousands of children is to keep it going and create even more single mothers

nice trips

Well aren't you a good person. You must be very honorable. Considering that your shit doesn't stink, do you sniff your own farts?

My ex wife's parents are happily married 30+ years.
My parents are happily married 40+ years.

This is a generational issue and one that gets worse with each iteration. That, and my ex wife was a crazy histrionic bitch.

I'm not even sad about it anymore, even the part where I pay a third of my income for my kids.

Now I'm just incredibly guarded about entering into any kind of relationship again. If my "picker" still leads me to a crazy bitch, then I'm really fucked.

>MGTOW
Man that's pathetic

Option C
>marry japanese gaijin hunter
>enjoy the NEET life while your wife takes care of you
this is a legit strategy apparently

Not at all. I consider my progeny as an extension of myself. I wouldn't want to live that way. It's merely a choice not to live rather than live that way.

Just watched The Handmaid's Tale and they quote the bible about Rachel wanting Children or else I die. That's how I feel about children. Have them or die.

Option C
>donate sperm
>get paid
>avoid having own kids
>cʊck the world.

Option D
>Acquire an AKA
>Travel a lot
>Work remotely
>Fuck women
>Bail and let them chase ghosts

Oh fuck off

>get married
>Get divorced
>lose half your shit
>Have to pay alimony and child support for decades

100% less jewish than not doing any of those things, right

>implying the japanese women who are looking to marry are also the ones who want to work
>implying they don't want to marry precisely so they can live without needing to work

It was a rhetorical question designed to mock your virtue signaling. Unfortunately, you're too fucking full of your self to even notice that you were being mocked.

Friendly reminder that most of the post-marxist feminists responsible for fucking up family law in the entire west are all (((exactly who you think they are)))

>implying the japanese women who are looking to marry are also the ones who want to work
>implying they don't want to marry precisely so they can live without needing to work
that's exactly what I'm implying
there are legit jap women out there who just want to have white husbands and kids just to show off

No.

dude are so out of touch, most of the working women want someone who earns more than them. its called hypergamy for a reason.

Yes, but that means you'll have to do the opposite from NEET life and will have to work more to support a wife that won't even consider part-time jobs.

Posts like these make me want to have and raise (any and all) kids outside the west to not get raped in court for life

t. white male, 22

Good goy, live for yourself as an atomized individual.

Why would I virtue signal on an anonymous board.

This is where honesty lives.

Also I am a nihilist/satanist, so I don't care about virtue signalling, and don't believe in virtue at all.

My every action is selfish. If I am ever altruistic, it is merely a math error.