M - U - R - D - E - R - E - R

ITT we wait for the newest information

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.hu3DjoymR#.jr4LXAKWY
foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
youtube.com/watch?v=SO2Wnbz0u28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His name was Seth Rich

Is anyone else's dick diamond hard rn after all this info?

Is there supposed to be more released today from this guy, the investigator? I thought one of the posts yesterday said so.

Right here with you bro. I couldn't sleep last night, my mind kept spinning

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JAIL FOR ALL SHILLS WHO ARE AIDING AND ABETTING DEMOCRAT MURDERERS

REMINDER; THERE IS NO PROOF THAT JOHN PODESTA OR HILLARY CLINTON ARE INVOLVED IN THE MURDER OF SETH RICH. STOP SPREADING NEWS LIKE FAKE NEWS CNN.

Thank you!

Yeah, that's what he said in the interview. He'll release a report with the details

Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.
Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.
Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.

uhh

"Im all for making an example of a leaker"
T.podesta

KILL YOURSELF SHILL RAT

JAIL FOR ALL SHILLS WHO AID DEMOCRAT MURDERERS

The Family Of A Murdered DNC Staffer Has Refuted A Report Linking His Death To Wikileaks

buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.hu3DjoymR#.jr4LXAKWY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Sup Forums fails again at stirring a non-story.

What? You're suggesting that his parents were in on his murder and was working with Hillary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BLLLLLLERRRRRRRMMMMMAAAAHHHHLLLDDDDDD

foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks

Family said its fake and they never hired wheeler

Kill yourself son of a bitch

Malaysia, right, not a shill at all

LMAOOOOO

So the Private Investigator is just a LARPer.

HAHAHAHA

>not an argument

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Yeah, who needs proof?! They're LITERALLY M U R D E R E R S.

This was a really respectable attempt at a distraction but its pretty much over for Trump.

Illegally sharing intelligence with the Russians on their first visit to the Oval office, lmaooooo only Trump can be that stupid.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Impeachment is pretty much confirmed. Its just a matter of when.

This is not sufficient evidence for a trial, let alone a conviction.

bumping for newest info
bumping all seth rich threads
bumping for bumpity bump bump

uh mods?

SETH

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

traitors will not be spared on the Day of the Rope, all who defend the evil ones = traitors

>not bought off
>not threatened
>not fooled by convincing story of thieves who forgot to steal watch and just accidentally ran into him on his way to secret meeting near a certain museum

Oh ok thanks. Had no idea it was nothing, thanks amigo *PHEW*

;)

I'm all for Clinton murder conspiracy, but it is is still just a jew that was killed...

Can you give me what exactly happened? Wasn't on pol for a few days

>Drumpf

Fag

and on top of that he was a democrat

I've been up all night user

a jew democrat was murdered and people think clinton ordered a hit on him because he apparently had ties to wikileaks

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Kek who is jewing who anymore??!?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
>Rich grew up in Omaha, Nebraska in a Jewish family.
>Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC
nothing of value was lost except it made killary mush more gun control

push*

Tell me what you think that proves

you guys are retarded
please never breed

>trying this hard
>on a Vietnamese origami fetish forum

> "Hillary Clinton spoke of this fatality during a speech advocating limiting the availability of guns."

>being this Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=SO2Wnbz0u28

Intent

You fucking obtuse faggot, I'm not debating she said that, it just doesn't matter

do you think she had anything to do with the death of JFK's son? he wanted to run for the same seat in congress or something like that

That the family calls bullshit on That fox news P.I.

No they didn't. Did you read the story? They said THEY had seen no evidence, not that none exists.

If the nigvestigator doesn't produce anything today, like he said he would, then I'll concede defeat. Until then suck a fat Clinton cock you kike nigger

>The only source is Fox News
>This happens *conveniently* as Trump asmits to spilling state secrets after the entire WH denied it.

Hiw much is Putin paying you? Cause it's not enough.

>the police report for seth rich, that he was still responsive at the scene and the police had body cameras

They didn't even hire him

but the only person I've heard talk about "state secrets to Russia" got called a retard because Obama did it as well, twice