President Duterte

What do other countries think about President Duterte?

pretty fuckn cool. anyone who threatens Soros is a friend of mine

Whored himself to China the second he got elected. Worthless and spineless

When he has dinner guests do they get as much ice cream as he does? If so, he's an alright guy.

Unlike the leaders of NK and the USA who do not share the ice cream like proper hosts.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BASED. The man has enormous balls. You are lucky to have such a big ball man as leader.

Can't really hate a guy who kills hundred pinoys a day.

Seriously though why do you guys and SEA in general get so butthurt about drugs anyway?

If he ever wants to find employment in another country, send him over here and he has my vote for sure. He is based beyond words.

Sorry to tell you this but in all honesty I don't like the way he handles the drug problem. First off these EJK are claimed to be none of his doings, even though they were heavy in his city before he was President and was a mayor. In this case, his only contribution is rehab Zumba, which, only counting the living drug addicts, aren't that many. So he brags that his method is effective, yet doesn't actually do much if he has nothing to do with the EJK. Other than that he suggested death penalty to a lot of crimes EXCEPT theft in the millions (don't remember what that's called) and rape (why though? This is a serious crime). Another thing is when his girlfriend affair girl suddenly had a lot of digits in her account. Overall a bit disappointed with the way he handles the country and the sudden death spike

t. druggie surrenderfag

I support moderated and unabused drug use

Almost too based

Last I checked that was neither the general nor official stance on the issue. At least not in South East Asia.

He's largely increased hostility against the United States and I see him as an enemy.

Prior to his election, I saw the Philippines as corrupt and Manila as a bit dirty-- but otherwise it seemed like a great country to visit and the people seemed smart, capable, and progressing towards the first world.

With his reign, I essentially see you guys as having taken an enormous step backwards and think that the good/worthwhile Filipino's probably already left your country and that Duerte is sort of the end result of brain-drain on the country.

Maybe you guys do need a strongman like him to clean things up-- all I know is that prior to Duerte, I thought of the Philippines as an ally. Now I could care less what happens to the country, good luck.

Majority of EJK are done by drug gangs & cartels who want to tarnish the police's accomplishments, Police don't kill the users because they are witnesses, the ones killings users are pushers who want to silence their costumers so they wont get squealed to the police.

What do you think would help solve the drug problem?

I don't have enough spare time to type up a more elaborate post, but I want you to know that you are a faggot.

He's insane, and you should stop doing drugs inmediatly.

He's not against the US or Americans, he's against the USA's interventions in other countries & US foreign policy of attacking other nations for oil. We are also angry because we Filipinos support the USA 100% but the USA don't support us back. We had a mutual defense treaty with the US but the US ignores it, the USA's cowardice is the reason why the Chinese were able to make man-made islands in our territory because despite US presence(US Naval bases in our country) they were too pussy to even take action against China, unlike what US is doing for South Korea & Japan where they sent their best aircraft carriers to defend Japan & SK. We're not your brown brothers anymore

dumb monkey trying to act tough

Well for one perhaps giving people a decent unbiased trial with an actual jury and have all nonprescription drugs be given a high punishment. Rehabs should be going to the people and not the other way around. People should be given a drug test during census and corruption with the justice system should be abolished. I mean, no one does drugs for the first time unless their lives are rock bottom.

Tl,dr: abolish justice system corruption, rehab and government should checkup and go towards the people, and give fair trials at with high punishments. But I don't know, I'm not really that well versed in politics

Haha French flag - figures
Thanks for the insight, Muhammad

he's literally a God

seems like a pretty cool guy from what I've heard

I've only heard good things. Our media hates him, though. It's very important to the U.S. media for people to believe that crime and drugs are not related.

(Obama's mother was a whore)