Gen Z

Is this "Gen Z is far right" stuff really necessary?
Am I going to be the first one to point out that these kids really aren't even people yet? I wouldn't expect grade schoolers to do much more than mimic their parents political beliefs when asked about politics
I definitely wouldn't expect them to be into drugs yet either considering a big percentage of them are still literally babies

>Grade schoolers
My little bro is Gen Z and he's 16. More than old enough to be getting into trouble.

Because weed, speed are not drugs.

gen z, its just a meme really, half of people i know are either heavy smokers or alchoholics and are generally pretty blue pilled

Gen Z has more of an edge lord culture. My 16 year old brother has friends that drew swastikas on themselves and ran around the school but when I show them my Nazi memorabilia they get freaked out

>grade schoolers
Holy fuck, you're stupid.

>France
Well there's the problem you bagette sucking faggot

But thats what they are user

Were you in grade school at age 22?

More than half of them are younger than 13

Half the people I grew up around were smoking weed by 13 and even those that didn't smoke weed were drinking no later than age 15.

>More kale and medication and less drink and drugs
>More medication and less drugs
>More drugs and less drugs

>millenials
>icon: mark zucc

>Gen Z
>icon: federer

???????

they both became big at the same time. Also the whole chart was made by an autist.

so even if everyone after the age of 15 is drinking you could say "Only 32% of gen Z have tried alcohol!" and it would sound like people are turning away from drinking
Do you see my point?
Of course they are going to come off as these straight edge conservative people when most of them haven't grown up yet

Outright lie. I have younger siblings. They say kids today are doing molly and xan in the 6th grade because it's cool.

Because they're not atheist whites, they're muslim arabs/africans, catholic south americans, or a small minority of theistic whites

lefties don't reproduce in any meaningful way

There's nothing stopping you from choosing a cut-off point and comparing everyone in that generation above that age to people from other generations based on what they were doing when they were that age.

What were boomers doing in their late teens?
What were Gen X'ers doing in their late teens?
What were Gen Y'ers doing in their late teens?
What are Gen Z'ers doing in their late teens?

that civilian paparazzi part is true. getting wasted was fun until facebook became a thing.

Meditation, not medication, you drooling retard.

thats the most convincing part of this image that i had never considered.

Gen Z will be won by the power of memes. Gen Z memes are usually edgy and they hate SJW culture.

This is just one thing I found on a Facebook meme page that a bunch of normies follow. It's cool to be edgy these days.

1/3 of gen z is 18+

>my younger siblings
ur prob live in a shit community m8.

its isn't even like that here in Amsterdam.

yeah because you live in fucking Amsterdam. You know nothing about America faggot. People here are brainwashed to the max