>News sources: "Trump told Russia our secrets."
>White House officials: "No he didn't"
>Trump: "Yes I did"

you can't make this up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
time.com/4708332/laptop-ban-electronics-international-flights/
nytimes.com/2017/03/21/us/politics/tsa-ban-electronics-laptops-cabin.html
nypost.com/2017/04/01/terrorists-may-have-developed-laptop-bombs-that-can-evade-airport-security/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fears-isis-could-plant-bombs-planes-driving-new-fears-officials-n737016
newsinfo.inquirer.net/883045/isis-al-qaeda-focus-on-bombs-behind-laptop-ban-experts
express.co.uk/news/world/786634/Terror-ISIS-al-qaeda-laptop-bomb-explosives-US-airport-security-FBI-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

>b-but 4D chess!!!

Trump said he talked about ISIS, not about declassifying anything.

>implying there's no classified intel on ISIS

No he didn't. He can also play world chess with intelligence.

Also, the Russians won't trust anything coming out of Trumps mouth without verifying it.

The media hoopla about the intel being "true" would make Russia suspicious Trump could be leading them into a trap.

Also, sacrificing a Turk to the Russians for major gains is simply chess. He owes nothing to foreign governments who lie to him.

>implying you're not a fucking retard

There is also non-classified intel on ISIS

Sage

I trust Our President's decisions.

>News sources: "Trump asked Comey if he was investigating him."

If Russia and the USA cooperate to fight ISIS they'd have to share intel... duh.

"Oh no, Trump gave Russians coordinates to bomb in ISIS territory."

Russia is literally the reason that ISIS has no more generals or other higher ups in their military. There is no info that Trump could give Putin, which would've been of any real value to Russia. At worst, Trump talked about some black sites, so as to avoid any form of accidental confrontations in the middle east.

"white house officials" who wouldn't appear on camera or let their names be used.

Fake leaks.

That's what I said

It wasn't illegal, you retard. Media has been talking about laptop bombs for months. Have you ever traveled post 9/11? They've always made you put your laptop in a separate bin to scan.

>it's okay to give classified intel out when it's not hillary
wew lad, 4D chess amirite?

Its Trump vs. Deep state, its not an all out war just yet, but we are on the brink of it.

Its going to be hilarious.

>secret information
>nyt had an entire article about it days before

choose one

Can any burgers confirm whether or not real life Americans actually care about the Trump Russia conspiracy? It's hard to tell when my only exposure to American culture comes from your media.

>"white house officials" who wouldn't appear on camera or let their names be used.
Right because suiciding just doesn't happen, right?

Fuck off.

point out a source, with a name attached, that says it was classified.

Trump shills will defend this.

tard

>implying articles in the NYT have the power to declassify intel
You're retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

>implying implications

Surest way to spot an actual cuck shill.

Sad liberals do, everyone else thinks it's funny.

Why? So you can dismiss it as fake news? Not worth the effort, just cry muh shills and move on to the next thread.

Point out a source with a name attached that says it isn't.

We literally memed him into office because hes like this. Im loving it.

The White House press briefing where they all said it wasn't classified

Trump knows his WH press staff are useless retards and he has threatened to do press talks on his own.

The only one people who seem to care are the liberal professors when they want to talk politics, and even now they're starting to just let it go

>secrets
>"facts pertaining to terrorism and airline safety"

boy those laptop bombs ISIS were developing are secret I hope nobody writes about them 2 months ago

time.com/4708332/laptop-ban-electronics-international-flights/

nytimes.com/2017/03/21/us/politics/tsa-ban-electronics-laptops-cabin.html

nypost.com/2017/04/01/terrorists-may-have-developed-laptop-bombs-that-can-evade-airport-security/

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fears-isis-could-plant-bombs-planes-driving-new-fears-officials-n737016

newsinfo.inquirer.net/883045/isis-al-qaeda-focus-on-bombs-behind-laptop-ban-experts

express.co.uk/news/world/786634/Terror-ISIS-al-qaeda-laptop-bomb-explosives-US-airport-security-FBI-intelligence

Intredasting, so you don't have one?

>News sources: "Trump told Russia our secrets."
Trump shared specific intel about ISIS threats to airline safety using laptops that came from a classified source
national security adviser said no classified sources were given
Trump says he shared the intel and not the source.

The president at his discretion is allowed to do this. Usually when they share Intel like this it remains classified and is not leaked to the press within 48 hours. The only "unusual" part of this story is the leak. The American intelligence community has been hemorrhaging leaked info to the media for several years now and that really needs to stop.

They are all correct.
>trump declassifies information because he can
>gives it to the russians
>white house can state he did not communicate any classified info

70% percent thinks it's retarded and are just tired of listening to this liberal hissed fit. The other 30% are liberals and never trumpets who actually believe the rest of us care about this as much as they do.

That fucking leaf has a point for once.

explain it to me fagots. of all bad things Trump does, why are u falling for "bad Russia" one?

Only good thing Trump could do about Russia. Is to actualy start walking along their side.

Stop being brainwashed.

Don't reply to this shill

What is so hard to understand? We wanted the chaos candidate and we got him. We got chaos.

Just to clarify further:
>Tillerson said Trump discussed a range of subjects, including “common efforts and threats regarding counter-terrorism.” He said that during that exchange the nature of specific threats were discussed, but they did not discuss sources, methods or military operations.

>Powell said: “This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced.”

Today trump tweeted:
>As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining o terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

There is no contradiction here. The reason the details of the ISIS laptop bombs have remained classified is because they are an undetectable laptop bomb and that is fucking terrifying. The sources were not shared for obvious reasons.

In my experience, the people who care most about it are Democrats who have good jobs and nothing else to worry about. People with real problems are more concerned with shit like health care.

That being said the way Trump Russia conspiracy story is being pushed, you can't express skepticism without being called a Russian stooge or idiot or right wing nutjob. Pretty tough spot if you're on the left and care more about domestic policy than trying to keep the new Cold War going.

I think Democratic politicians are going to go all in on this in 2018 and not make many gains in the House. Then they'll wonder why and probably blame Bernie Sanders for their failures again.

yes you can make this up, you just did
now slit your wrists and gtfo, fucking sodomite

American leftists need to organize against the DNC. I know there are a lot of people who feel the same way you do. DemExit and form a new party already.

No one except probably the most hardline libtarts

That's not what happened though, so actually you did make it up.

nah more than that m8

Nice paste, proxynigger

Zombie/pol/ BTFO yesterday
YOu should have seen it, they were saying it's okay he could do it because he's president, then they said it didn't happen it was fake news and a fake story.

Trump says he did it now they're defending it again.

>DEFEND TRUMP AT ALL COSTS

I'm done with this shilling. They're the first ones to call anyone that criticizes him shills then they shill about 19834234234D backgammon

to be fair, Trump fired someone who didn't agree. Hillary KILLED someone

>Falls for Hillary mob boss meme