youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7UbG8NTlQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClpCvqQwQcg
foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
greyhoundpets.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there any security camera footage of who snuck into the hospital and killed him?

Bump

I'm sure its been long scrubbed.

bump who spoke to him at hospital?

no russia hacked that too

Can i get a quick rundown?

Facts:
1. Murder only one block from his home
2. Nothing was stolen

HE
GOT
SCOOPED

George Webb is alleging that Seth Rich survived the initial attempt on his life and was killed later after receiving treatment at the hospital nearby.

It has to be an employee.

Any DC anons here?

Come on anons, this is some juicy stuff. New for most of you I'm sure.

But Trump got 2 scoops

It's common knowledge that most assassins work in the medical field.

Man is anyone else getting sleepy? Maybe it's time to log off and catch some zzz's.

QUICK RUNDOWN BY THE MAN HIMSELF
posted less than an hour ago

>youtube.com/watch?v=ClpCvqQwQcg

>youtube.com/watch?v=ClpCvqQwQcg

>People always die instantly and cannot die later from injuries

I swear the IQ on this board is way below the median.

This

That would be fine except that's not what the police reported happened.

If this is true, it directly implicates the DC police.

BUMP

Do not let this slide

I don't see why everyone is treating this like some kind of huge scandal.
If he was leaking secrets to wikileaks then not only is him being assassinated for it not unusual, it's expected.
The minute Snowden on Assange set foot on US soil they'd probably be black bagged too. It isn't even necessarily morally wrong as the people doing it would believe they're killing traitors and protecting the country.

What did the police report say? A link would be appreciated, your summary won't suffice.

BuzzFeed counter story about how family said I don't know bout the e mails.

What they really did was try to intimidate the family. Like PewDiePie and the Washington Post or whatever.

>If this is true, it directly implicates the DC police.

The DC police have been infiltrated. So have the courts. (((They))) have infiltrated every major institution.

SAGE RUSSIAN SLIDE THREADS

They're going to kill you when they're done with you.

This is some cigarette smoking man shit, mang.

Not quite. Bump

It's a very polarizing issue.
Even your precious Trump has stated that he wants Edward Snowden dead. Personally I believe that whistle-blowers should be protected by law when they're bringing wrongdoing to light, but so much of politics is morally ambiguous or a necessary evil that would be taken badly by the public.

From the perspective of someone working in the security services, what to us is a whistle-blower, to them is a traitor leaking secrets to the enemy and putting their country in danger. It's very understandable why they would seek to silence them.

There's a very fine line between, for example, exposing illegal torture happening in a CIA black site, and putting undercover personnel at risk by leaking their information in a way that their enemies might get their hands on it.

tl;dr killing spies and whistle-blowers isn't unusual.

Wow, thank you for this gem.
You guys are pivoting to "murdering whistleblowers is justified,YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING! okay guys? please clap"

Now

fuck off and go sit on a bottle. stop trying to normalize this sort of third world political behavior.

ecasrGO FUCK YOURSELF

IS
bump

The rule of law is a myth

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT. MODS KEEP DELETING ALL THE THREADS WE'RE MAKING

No, try "murdering whistle-blowers is not groundbreaking or unusual and you would understand why this kind of thing happens if you weren't an idiot".

Honestly you Drumpftthphtrartlets can't even keep your story straight. Trump himself is an advocate of shutting up whistle-blowers, and has called what Edward Snowden did treason.

Actual tweets from Trump:

>Call it any way you like, but Snowden is a traitor. When our country was great do you know what we did to traitors?
>9:41 PM - 27 Jun 2013

>How did Snowden, with not even a high school education, get access to top secret U.S. records. He then gave, or sold, those records-traitor!
>3:10 PM - 28 Jun 2013

>Snowden, if you’re such a hero then come back home and face justice. In reality, you are just another wiseguy traitor.
>6:07 PM - 2 Jul 2013

>Lying traitor Snowden now claims that he did not give any information to the Russians or Chinese. Why doesn’t he come home then?
>10:34 PM - 10 Jul 2013

>Snowden has given serious information to China and Russia-anyone who thinks otherwise is a dope! He is a traitor who fled-he knew the crime!
>2:20 AM - 11 Jul 2013

>"@CoolChange80: @realDonaldTrump Are you really calling for the execution of #Snowden ." He is a traitor, absolutely. Others won't follow!
>3:15 AM - 26 Jun 2013

So Trump calls for the literal execution of a whistle-blower, but I'm a Shareblue shill for taking the opposite stance and saying that they should be protected by law?
You can't say you want to protect whistle-blowers like Seth Rich, while at the same time calling me a shill for the DNC, because Trump holds the fucking position that you're arguing AGAINST.
Which is it, fuckheads? Think for one fucking second about the words that come out of your retarded mouth.

You French fucks can't even understand showering I doubt you understand what Trump is accomplishing

I don't give a shit about Donald Trump.
THIS IS MURDER.

nice. with body cams no less you'd think they would keep those tapes in murder cases. and alive for an hour

How the fuck did we miss this shit in the first place?

The body cams need to recovered. What's the policy on that stuff in regards to public viewing?

leaking internal dnc emails doesn't amount to treason I don't think

>LOW ENERGY

Nah, it's being reported everywhere that the family didn't hire the "investigator" — he's a fox news contributor that was paid for by a third party. And he's never seen the laptop that he claims has evidence on it. And the DC Metro police says he's full of shit. foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks

BUMP everything SETH RICH

bumpo

Bump to give the shills reason to slide some more.

>people implicated in illegal coverup deny it
Wow. We've been bested fellows. Clearly nobody guilty of a crime would ever lie about it to cover their own ass.

uh bump

How the fuck is this going to be covered up?

I understand coverups happen on the norm, but this shit has way too much spotlight now.

Not to sound shiling though, but that video he starts with saying "he died right there on the street corner" but then later goes on to say he was alive etc

It's been covered up already, sadly

They already got away with it

>democrats undermine the police force for years in order to weaken any possibility of cooperation between the police and civilians when they come to enforce the new world order

>their means of undermining the police (bodycams) will bring them down for the assassination of Seth Rich

This timeline has the best karma.

>flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>assassinating someone in cold blood is the same as going through diplomatic immunity being tweeted about

fuck off cuckblue

Right, because the "investigator" has all the evidence.
Wait, he doesn't have any. And he's never seen the laptop. And he's not an investigator. And he wasn't hired by the family. So it looks like you're listening to a liar, who's proven to be lying about 100% of this "story"

How about trying to maintain some level of consistency in your political opinions without blindly following the word of a leader who has a different position every day of the week?

>Trump calls for execution of whistle-blowers
>opposing that makes me Shareblue

(((They))) will tell the public he was a Russian spy. The (((CIA))) will come out with "evidence" suggesting he was working with Putin to further the trump/Russian coop narrative.

Fox news also corroborated it by citing an anonymous federal investigator you dumbass.

BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

IT IS NOT AN ACT OF TREASON TO EXPOSE A CORRUPT POLITICAL PARTY

POLITICAL PARTIES ARE NOT THE GOVERNMENT OR THE NATION, THEY ARE PRIVATE ENTITIES

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT MAKING FALSE EQUIVALENCIES

PLEASE ERECT ANOTHER MOSQUE

FUCK YOU

It doesn't have to be covered up, it's 100% fake. The "investigator" that was "hired by the family" and claims to have "evidence" that seth rich "leaked to wikileaks" isn't an investigator, wasn't hired by the family, has never seen the laptop in question (much less seen any emails to or from seth rich to wikileaks), and is a current fox news contributor. I for one am SHOCKED that this story broke during a trump scandal. Utterly, utterly shocked

Don't bother Pierre, these threads are le donaldit magnets now. We are properly ashamed of our eldest son and we do apologise.

Also he's been saying a lot of mean things about Canada, so sorry about that too.

Who's "the man himself"? I'm out of the loop so to say

bumpo for Seth.

wait i thought articles that cited anonymous sources were fake news?? We should believe anonymous sources now?? I thought those were always lies?? You guys told me that anonymous sources were always lies I don't know what to believe anymore

le pol is one person meme

Cancerman, cancerman, does whatever the cancerman does
Makes you go
Or disappear
He's the tip of every spear
Watch out!
Here comes the cancerman!

Regardless of what happens with this investigators information, the story is being thrust to the forefront, and that's what matters.

The information that's already out there HEAVILY points to a premeditated murder.

LETS SEE THE CAMERAS

anyone noticed how the sleepy meme died but has gotten a slow revival?

Stay Mad
Trump will be your King too soon enough

when mulder finally adressed him as cancer man to scully i was pretty upset.

lol, sleeping at high noon is super low energy.

You faggots spin shit harder than the dems.

Guy was shot by an unknown party in the back multiple times. People don't die immediately from injuries like that unless the bullets hit the heart or head. Sometimes not even then. He succumbed to his injuries a while after being shot, nobody killed him at the hospital you fucking shills.

because it's fake news, and honestly makes our community look no better than /x

tone down the umbrage, shill, it makes your shilling too transparent

I WONDER WHO

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train

What about the ending in the cave?

Just ignore it.

yep , timing interesting

Get in here now faggots.

It's the smoking gun

>

There's definitely surveillance video from the market across the street where he was murdered showing Hillary and pedosta clinking champagne glasses and laughing haughtily

Who was Seth Rich?

see

Ooooooh shit, is this real?

You think they'll be given the mercy of death?

As a Dutch I was psyched, cancer is a controversial swear (though common, like the Murican "FUCK", thinking about it it's a replacement).

Would make a really good t-shirt tbqh

Strange times we live in.

Bump for depressed shills

greyhoundpets.org/

Get a good doggo

Seth rich died for your scoops

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

I bet you think he was robbed right?

bump rich

His hands, knees, and face were bruised.

Yet nothing was stolen and he was shot twice in the back.

source

but that wasn't even his real name it was speculation on a fox after special episode.
>mulder: ive got to find the truth scully etc etc
>scully: why ? from who?
>mulder: cancerman see? I know he has the answers etc etc

Dunno about your toothpaste dub but mulder did it with no intensity and it was the first time it was said.

No, he wasn't robbed you moron. But he wasn't killed by anyone except the initial assailants.

You also have zero evidence to back up the idea that the DNC had him murdered other than one guy coming out want saying shit with no evidence to back up his claims other than saying "I got evidence". Just a bunch of anecdotal garbage.

Fucking Trump shills and their meme powered spin machine ruin any kind of intellectual discussion on this matter.

REEEEEEE INPEECHK RONDOLD GRAUMPHTH