So let's put some pieces together here

So let's put some pieces together here.

Podesta's e-mail about "wetworks" and Scalia dies.

Podesta's e-mail about "teaching leakers a lesson" and Seth dies.

Podesta joins Washington Post. The day before THIS story breaks, we get a BS story about Trump "leaking classified information to the Russians" and that's all anybody wants to talk about.

Anything smell funny to you guys here?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/john-podesta-joins-washington-post-as-contributing-columnist-235300
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-justice-scalia-believed-supreme-court-surveilled-obama-video/
twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/763857436587339776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Sources podesta is working for WaPo

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/02/john-podesta-joins-washington-post-as-contributing-columnist-235300

>I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it

His name is Seth Rich

My words, exactly, OP. LOL!

Bump. :)

Yep, and Podesta used KGB code for assassination (wet works) shortly before Scalia "died."

Pol is on the case! Good luck anons!

Remember to sage Reddit threads trying to slide Podesta threads and spamming their shitty leddit topics as seen in pic related.

It's safe to say they are trying to infiltrate us.

Probably stole your quote from a different thread, it was the best i could find to start spamming in slide threads and make a new thread user.

If you made the original posts thanks for the material.

No problem, lol. I just read it and thought, "Hey... wait. I didn't make this board?" Heh heh. Push the info. We can't let the shills win!

Remember when ol' sick Killary demanded Assange be droned when she was Sec of State?

Been spamming in multiple threads user! We need more bumps wherever we can get to push the Reddit shitposting and raiding back.

Thanks for the copy pasta! You should make some more simple copy pasta and spam it in the "impeachment threads" that coincidently showed up after the story broke on pol....

Makes you think doesn't it?

Facts:
1. Murder only one block from his home
2. Nothing was stolen

bump

I wish we could see her disgusting reaction on her old dried up face once the Seth Rich story broke.

Wetworks isn't a codeword, its the name for field operations staff not in a safe house.

Story hit front page of Fox!

Hopefully it stays there and continues to get attention.

Also the stop story on Drudge too!

{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

Everybody else is busy formulating a united disinfo story, watch them all come out after Podesta calls their editors and tells them exactly what to write for him.

My guess is they are going to:
1. Run hit pieces on Rod Wheeler
2. Claim this is a Russian psyop coordinated by Assange to distract from the "Trump leaked classified info" story.
3. Keep talking about the bogus WaPo "Trump leaked classified info" story.

" DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; "

( Nam like flashbacks )

Why man .... Why....

Trump admitted to giving classified info though.
For humanitarian reasons.

4. Seth Rich was assassinated by the Russians because he was secretly their spy

Some dirtsheets will be leaked on Seth to paint him as a traitor likely

I'm tired guys. Let's take a nap and return to this story later.

>Podesta's e-mail about "teaching leakers a lesson" and Seth dies.

That e-mail was from early 2015. Seth Rich died in 2016. Stop being retarded.

RUSSIA killed Seth Rich. There's no way the DNC would risk a move like that, it would destroy the Democratic party forever if word got out. Russia, on the other hand, had every reason to kill him (tying up loose ends wrt Wikileaks, revenge for CIA killings of Russian ambassadors) and 12,000 nukes to defend them if America has a problem with it.

RUSSIA KILLED SETH RICH. Russian shills will try to convince you otherwise, but they're being paid to do so.

nice shill, bro

so if russia killed seth rich, does that mean trump killed him?

Most likely.

They will fit Seth into the "Russians are the real enemy!! Trump and Putin best buds" narrative somehow.

>posts logically sound argument
>HURR DURR NICE $HILL BRO. 1.5 SHEKELZ HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED 2 UR ACCCOUNT SHILL!!!!! UPBOAT IF U AGREE :))))

Every time.

That's a nice tie.

SETH RICH'S FAMILY DENIED THESE CLAIMS

Sup Forums = FAKE NEWS AGAIN!

>mexican
>sleepy
huh you don't say

lol u
that was easy

consider taking a five minute break, my friend

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

(You)

Speaking of Scalia, this is on Drudge right now:

>REPORT: Scalia Believed Supreme Court Was Being Surveilled by Obama...

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-justice-scalia-believed-supreme-court-surveilled-obama-video/

They hired the investigator.

F

bumpin'

What you are saying is that WaPo was able to force/influence the president to schedule a meeting with the russians the day before the Seth story broke?

Anyone can throw that suspicion cause the NSA watches us all.

I'm even used to it, but killing leakers in cold blood it's another thing completely.

Wasn't Seth leaking from like 2015 - 2016? Someone on the inside had to have noticed and they were actively looking for a mole. I have a feeling Seth slipped along the way and was made an example of.

>t. Cuckold

Why would Russia kill Seth Rich? Shill

we got a president elected

and we can dig the details here

you can do it Sup Forums

>SETH RICH BTFO

Sup Forums LOVES THEIR KEKS

F

The Dems are getting awfully bold for such a bunch of faggots. I wonder (((who))) keeps them flush with cash.

No wonder big cities don't allow gun ownership. You can't easily assassinate all your rivals if they can all shoot back.

Pol, there is a lesson here.

Gee, I dunno. It's not like they've been cleaning house of every person they can that has been involved in the meddling and influencing of the US election. Except, oh wait, that's exactly what has been happening, uh?

It was their DNC-appointed spokesperson denying the claims.

does being this retarded hurt?

So you are saying that it was Russia who exposed the criminal deeds of Clinton et al, and seth rich was going to let everyone know it was Russia who was going to expose the criminal deeds of Clinton et al, rather than some insider with a conscious who was not one of the criminals in the criminal syndicate of Clinton et al?

Why are we angry with Russia again?

What did Russia have to gain by killing Seth Rich again?

Forgive me if i am not making any sense, i have consumed far too much shill juice tonight and it has numbed my mind...

Did you intend to reply to your own post?

twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/763857436587339776

Brad Bauman is the "spokeperson" for the Seth Rich family with supposed ties to the DNC

>we get a BS story about Trump "leaking classified information to the Russians"
He confirmed it himself on twitter, dipshit

Thread is getting slid!

Quick post sexy ladies

Bump for Seth.

Bump