South Africa rn. They're slaughtering whites because they're white...

South Africa rn. They're slaughtering whites because they're white, they want to decolonize maths and science and universities and literally everything. Help

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spitting in your food is slaughtering

I don't you white nigger, you sound like you're not worth saving

SELL EVERYTHING AND RUN FOR IT! It will only get worse.

OMG maaaybe.. Just fucking maybe I wasn't only talking about this. maybe there's other stuff going on. Like all the white farmers and people being slaughtered??

Your country is going to join the rest of Africa as a shithole in about 10 years. Might as well leave while you still can.

Considering theyve implemented laws to stop white people getting jobs, it'll take less than ten years as these kaffirs don't know how to do anything other than rape, steal and destroy

But don't worry friend, Blacks can't be racist it is impossible according to Western liberals.

move to australia, even if it means losing everything you own

sounds like the joke is on those dumb nogs if they are spitting urine into food

That's why I thought coming here would help. It's not reported on the news, as it's not seen as important because it's about white people. But we genuinely need help. During the uni protests last year, I was told I'd be raped because I'm white literally "i am going to rape you, because you're white, little white girl" this was said to me by a guy in a massive group while I was walking to a lecture. Obviously I left. When there's strikes, my boyfriend makes me leave because they get to violent and attack the white people. I've seen them wearing "fuck white people" and "kill white people" shirts.

Already d'nated to Suidlanders my breh. Good luck, don't die. Stock up on FALs and short shorts.

Get your guns back for one. Then just slaughter the niggers completely. Shoot any UN traitors. Hell I will even come over for that.

>be self-reliant
>stop buying at places where niggers work
>they bankrupt
>???
>profit
also eating food served to you by nigger, how retarted are those people? I would never do that but on the other hand I'm racist

Dude, what do you think Sup Forums would do? Get you a green card? Get the fuck out your country or die.

I literally had pages of evidence, had written an essay I wanted to send to the UN or anyone that would help. But no one will. We're white, we deserve to die - as I've been told

Dude, there are very very few white waitors.its like 90% black because white people can't get work.. Laws they put in place and such. Also, considering I cook every day of the week, going out somewhere every now and again is nice :(

Spread the fucking word at least. I don't know. Anything

Come home to The Netherlands we could use more white people

Just marry some old cuck in a Western country and you can be out of there fast. I know a guy who was from South Africa and the stories he told me just sound fucked. I would seriously leave asap. Because a major happening is bound to occur. Alternatively you could get your guns back and learn to protect yourselves.

Ben je Afrikaanse?

come home white man

Just contact the opportunistic faggots of the "alternative media" they'll eat this shit up like kike dicks

Remainder that this thread is full of kike shills who are totally fucking up South Africa right now with their kosher progressivity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/

I'm a 19 year old white girl, would you sell me a gun? XD I don't even think we can have guns anymore. Haven't done research into that, but I will.

Nee, ek is 'n engelse Maisie Wie Kan' nbiekie afrikaans praag. Baaaie biekie

No kidding, I don't even do that here. Even if they don't spit in it they are incompetent, can't even properly assemble fast food. Still pretty shitty but then, you expect niggers to be shitty people as well.

This is true. The Jews own all other white nations right now. We're going to face the same thing as you guys in the future if we don't take back political control. I tell as many people as I can about what's going on in South Africa and it works pretty well as redpilling material but we're not going to be able to help much other than tiny individual donations until we get rid of the Jews.

Really? Like really really

Can you document what is happening? Photograph people wearing those search or sharing the events?
This can be spread. But the western media doesn't care about whites. Better make some exit plans.

Well, at least you can develop in your own way without influences. Your bad times have passed, we europeans already enslavered your people, sliced your continent and exploited its resources. Your anger to us is well deserved. Now you should teach the world how the fenix rises from its ashes. But don't fall in religious fanaticism, it will be a ballast.

the writing has been on the wall for a long time. unfortunately as far as I know you have no place left to run since the countries who should be offering you asylum have turned a blind eye, or rather they've decided to make a blood sacrifice out of your people so they can "apologize" for apartheid.

>following the law when you are one the verge of genocide
Jut go to one of your shitty neighboring countries and buy one. I am sure the warlords will be happy to supply you a gun for a price.

If I come to South Africa, can I kill niggers?

Really? Like really reallyI can try document more. I had so much, literally gbs of stuff. But my phone got stolen, guess who stole it? You gots it - a black person

This faggot isn't south african. Im dating a southie girl and they dont type or speak nearly this well. There dialect and sentence formatting are all fucked up no matter how educated they are.

Either a Larper or a shill for SA drama. Either way fuck them because SA white community is already a hot bed of degeneracy

Really? Like really reallyI can try document more. I had so much, literally gbs of stuff. But my phone got stolen, guess who stole it? You gots it - a black person Please

niggers hate whites because of the lie Jews told them. the solution to every problem is education.

Dude, I already do that. You still gonna die if you dont get out. Buy some airplane one way ticket to mexico and then jump the border to america. Or stay in mexico. Here is dangerous, but nobody is going to kill you by your race. Find a small town and everything is cool.

you're talking to a white person not Shaka fucking Zulu

white devils deserve it

>Whites stop going to black owned restaurants because they dont want spit in their food
>Restaurants lose their income
>"whites b raycis, they don go to our restaurants"

Man, if these animals were able to think 2 steps ahead, maybe their entire continent wouldnt turn to shit

Kikes really need to be raped to death for what they have done.

Organize, draw lines. And I will come fight by your side.
t. Combat vet.

Are you a girl(female). I can protect you if so.

Every single white person in South Africa 100% nerds to leave and the best time to leave was 5 years ago.

You and your bloodline will be snuffed out in a relentless tide of niggers from all over Africa pouring south just to get their piece of the violence and reciprocation-free warcrimes.

Your deaths will go unreported in the civilized world or will be spun somehow to make YOU look like the aggressors.

Pick up. Pack up. Leave.

The odds are against you now and likely will get worse and worse until your last Avenue of escape is closed and you are given a choice between gangrape, torture and murder at the hands of hundreds of feral niggers or drawing straws in a burning basement to determine what order you take your own lives in.

Pick a white country, learn its language and go. Please. The rest of the white world implores you. Ensure that your bloodline lives to fight another day.

Just move back to Europe, we need more racists here.
I heard it's pretty easy to get citizenshi p here if you're from Africa, you can even rape people and get free money while doing so.

You let niggers have power and wonder why they're slaughtering you? Jesus fucking Christ OP.

Just sell up and move to a white nation(if you're white). Breed your superior white genetics and red pill your kids.

If you're a nigger kill yourself.

Dude, I'm a university student. How can I prove I'm from sa

Why would white stay in africa? At least move to white regions.

Misschien is er hoop voor je.

A couple of Dutch politicians are working on a plan for South-African repatriation. Their focus will likely be on those of Dutch heritage, but if it comes to civil war they may push for general amnesty.

>its like 90% black because white people can't get work.. Laws they put in place and such
If i we're ou I would look how to get out of there, but I love my homeland and you probably too so it's kind of the last solution you want to take.>Spread the fucking word at least. I don't know. Anything
When I bring SA up my retared SJW friend always say it's not that bad and that he think it's not true etc. It's not like when people would believe it they would do anything about it, at least they should listen, but they don't.

>58% taxes

How about the Netherlands can go fuck itself?

I moved from SA to America, go to Australia, New Zealand or even fucking Canada, don't move to somewhere that will bleed you even more dry than the ghouls.

Afrikaners are cucks and deserve it.

Yes I'm a girl

Post tits

Lauren southern is making alot of noise about the "white genocide" happening in france. She even went after an inmigrant boat green peace style. If she sees an actual white genocide happening she'll milk it dry.

Like bikes?

it might sound ironic but the worse situation gets for you the more children you need to have. If whites or "boers" were 20% of the populatio it would be alot safer for your group.

English speaking South Africans speak perfectly normal English you penis puller, they have an odd accent but that's it.
are you dating a boer or a bushlady or something?

What do you know, closed eyes nippon

Also is very important to literally kill every chieftain, cacique or boss that tries to make money out of the blood and sweat of his people.
Archieve a strong african populace, invest in education, technology(u have a lot of sun, buy some chinese solar panels) and fucking start your scientific-economic race NOW.

They should decolonize jpeg first.

-Is rape common?
-What % of black girls have been raped? And what % of white girls have been raped? What is the race of the rapists?
- What is the most common intreracial mixes in RSA?
- Do you want "surrender" to the blacks

Dont worry, the Chinese will fix it all, they will not redo the mistakes of the old colonial empires, what are the Chinese if not good learners of other peoples mistakes?

That shit grinds my gears. The only thing normies know about South Africa is apartheid. They think white people went and took land from the blacks and then oppressed them. They don't know that the area had NO blacks until after South Africa was formed and they migrated there because it had rich white people. The natives were those weird little bushmen people, another group that will be genocided once the whites are gone. Then a lot of shit went down between the Boers and the Britbongs because diamonds and gold were found and the Jews (who controlled bongs) wanted it. Lots of heinous shit was done to the Boers including everyone's favorite concentration camps and mass slaughter of women and children long before WWII. Apartheid happened later after they finally retook political control in their country and rather than being oppressive it was more of a "you do what you do, we do what we do" situation to live peacefully alongside all the blacks that had moved in. But of course, as in the USA, white people make things nicer and keep things cleaner so the Jews in our media are able to spin up a narrative of oppression. So all we see through the 90s in every music video is end apartheid propaganda and that's the only thing anyone here knows about the place.

The problem is we can't just up and leave. They refuse to renew foreign passports, want to stop allowing dual citizenship. They're literally trying to stop whites being able to leave, or it at least seems like it. Also fucking shower head has made the rand so weak that leaving is so expensive. I went to Mozambique with my family, got in fine, but coming back into Sa? Hardest thing we've done, took 6 hours to walk across a fucking gate. But the blacks didn't even have to show Id

>you need to out-breed the black Africans

why don't you just invent a fucking stargate while you're at it

I will, I'm at the shops tho. Keep thread going

>implying you aren't a larper
Actual saffer here, none of us like America, your kaffir problem is almost as bad.

You must be dating a fucking mongrel. Because most sa's i know all speak great english besides a small accent.

We are the rape capital of the world, as of 2016 I believe. I cant remember stats exactly, I should considering I wrote a criminology essay on it lol

There should be a secret defense force that will train, and supply militas. You need to have to ability to produce weapons and supplies yourself. You also need links to arm smugglers.

> Naomi van der Hyde
Does she have a brother?

It would be cool to see some proofs, instead of blind allegations without proper sustain.

Jesus m8 do you know have a higher res pic? I wasted three quarters of a megabyte downloading a fucking 25x100 image

seker vriend lmao

fokkof en stop LARPing

Every white in ZA is in close contact with someone's that been raped. And they all more or less accept it.

Disgusting place and truly a bright example of the slow boiling frog death the west is in for.

No one on this planet can with a straight face say they have relatives in ZA that weren't robbed or raped.

the gun is your only salvation
use it on them or yourself

Sweden took your place that I remember

Yeah, I'd just leave the niggers to their fate.

lol rly. stay working and keep those uvas pasas for yourself.

You can't walk past a fucking black guy without him making kisses at you, if you're a girl that is. I hate coming to the shops without boyfriend

Also see: Zimbabwe. Just leave.

Yanks truly are mongrelized

Sad, but true. Most other countries don`t even understand that there is a big problem here. I would love to go to the USA and become a Burger. I was even going to go and join the British Army before they closed it some years ago.

>white woman not wanting to get BLACKED
fake & gay

Whoah buddy we don't use the 'Z' word here on Sup Forums. Its Rhodesia.

t. butthurt englishfag

I can fix that.

And you can't claim you're a gril on Sup Forums without showing us your tits.

You can't walk past a fucking black guy without him making kisses at you, if you're a girl that is. I hate coming to the shops without boyfriend It's a Screenshot I was sent lol

>almsot as common as india and malmo
>something like 7%, something like 1%, all black
>black/white simply because of statistics
>only with a trojan horse, otherwise I am going down with a martini-henry in my hands

Move dude. Niggers fuck everything up. They've already turned your country into a hell hole. It'll only get worse. Let the jungle bunnies wallow in their own shit.

No, after living in Sa I don't want a black person anywhere fucking near me

You're right. My a/pol/ogies. Although the clusterfuck Rhodesia turned into wouldn't have happened under white rule.

If you can document some actual discrimination occurring and bring it to an embassy (if any will even talk to you) then you may have a shot at receiving some aid. But until then you are gonna have to make your own means of escaping your future hellhole country,

>martini henry

wat die fok nigger you can just get a licence and buy an AR/R4 or buy a fucking G3 or FAL on the black market wat die fok is jou doen

You are just a butthurt shitposting white boy with a micro dick.
Women of all races crave black men.

>uk flag
Unironically kill yourself. Anglos ruined SA.

want to go to murrica? marry a burger.

not as hard as you may think