BLOMPF IS DONE

haha, so he totally did tell the Russians, and is now playing his "when the president does it, it's not illegal card". bet he really did say "I've got great intel" too, why is trying so hard to suck up to them?

yeah that's true here, as he has the right as president to declassify anything, but c'mon you guys would lynch Hillary for the same thing.

also, why hasn't he declassified ayylmaos or anything else fun?

P.S. can we just admit at this point that when the WH denies something, it means it's true?

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

I don't like floomph either, but obvious shill is obvious. did you just c&p that?

As if Putin didn't already know they were making laptop bombs.

Fuck off there's a few threads about this, US and Russia should collude to defeat ISIS, if I could reach through the computer and punch you I would

Holy fuck his handlers must be furious with him.

and the mental gymnastics begin. the source himself(?) had not authorized the US to share the info, but Trump did it anyways without considering the ramifications

kinda interesting though, I was wondering if they had uncovered a plot last week when they said they were gonna ban laptops, and here we are

Nice slide thread, but it doesn't distract from the fact that your precious DNC had a staffer murdered for leaking the corruption behind the scenes.

Remember to sage!

BLEMPH IS OVER. IMPEACHMENT WHEN???

>US and Russia should collude to defeat ISIS
more cooperation would be good, but given that Russia and Iran seem to be allies, I don't really trust them all that much in the ME. and again, the issue here is Trump revealing info basically on a whim, without thinking through the consequences, which is exactly what we said would be wrong with qwumpf

>if I could reach through the computer and punch you I would
say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Oh man Sup Forums BTFO yet again

>coming to this trash heap board just to lol

>muh slide threads
Sup Forums was littered with slide threads last week during the Comey firing, it was actually the first time I believed in them cuz there were just so many cookie-cutter "why is X happening, yet Y" threads with 100+ comments each.

>Oh man Sup Forums BTFO yet again
you don't understand my friend, this is just 1032459D chess. by asserting his authority to reveal classified info, Donny is reminding us that he's the one in charge, and that the Russians are our friends.

also, by forcefully denying, and then admitting, Trump reminds us that truth no longer matters, and that nothing is 100% accurate nowadays

DADDY 1,000,000
LIBSHITS 0
when will they learn!

FAKE NEWS

This is the real story.

More then that, Drumpf's Murrica can't say NO to Russia and Putin. Always licking their butthole.

I believed, slightly, into Mattis abilities but he's also acting like a pussy. Shame.

It seems what age of Cuck Murrica started just before our eyes.

China sure will take over the world now.

kek, how is this fake news after Trump himself admitted it. are you literally that retarded?

reminds me of that other headline "Trump admits Russia was factor in Comey firing, Republicans don't believe him". what has even happened to this country? can we ever recover?

slide harder shill

Fake news distracting from the Seth Rich assassination story

Check any leftist media, they are BURYING the story

The poor guy got killed mafia style, sad.

THAT'S GREAT AND ALL BUT HOW MANY SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM DID HE HAVE?

SURELY THIS IS THE END
says autistic shill for the umpteenth time this year

He talked to Russia.... about non secret topics... as he should as a leader.... winning all the time.

// Shill off or die either way society wins

BRONALD BRUMPF IS DONE FOR. 2 SCOOOPPPSSSSSSS BRRRRRRONALDDDDDDD

>he released information to the Russians illegally
No he didn't

Sadly he CAN do this, OP. The IHM will destroy him in the end. His whole family will go overseas like the Kushners money.

Say it with me Drumpfies
COCKHOLSTER IN CHIEF!

Did you guys do the massive global hack?

>Iran

Holy shit am I in 2004?

How is Iran a threat?

I'm 6'2", 120kg by the way

2 SBOOOBBBZZZZ

Man we just like milk and ice cream

4d chess
President can do it freely with whom he feels can be trusted.
Candidates share sensitive information is against the law and treason.

He leaked a small bit, the media bites, claims you cant share things like that... tomorrow drudge will compare articles like this to articles about Hillary doing it.
Trump comes out and says she commited treason, lockherup2017

Go back to the shadows.

Cooperation with Russia in the war on terror is a fantastic goal

If US and Russia really can work together on this it will be awesome

IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED. THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ICE CREAM AND YOUR COUNTRY IS WORKING WITH THEM. DRUMPF IS FINISHED NOW!!

>about non secret topics

Get a load of this shill

He's your President. If he decided to share the information with Russia, it's obviously not so classified anymore.

r/thedonald is leaking

wtf I hate plumpf now

President can declassify anything he wants to, everything is classified under authority of PotUS as do ALL security clearances. Executive Order 13526.
He has no reason to deny it because he's the only person who has absolute authority regarding classified information.
Shills are retarded, especially those who don't know how their own government operates.

Yes, but the decision to unclassify it can lead to damage, which is the actual issue here. No one who knows what they're talking about is saying trump did something illegal. Just something Demonstrably idiotic and dangerous.

You can't fool the goys anymore. Go back to your temple shlomo.

>leaks information to russia
>russian defending trump
really makes you think

Who else will explain to brainlet burgers how their own government works?

Trump could find the cure for cancer and the left call him a shill for big pharma.
This level of faggotry is exponentially proportioned to Hillary Clinton killed Seth Rich.

who are you quoting?

I'd listen to an Ethiopian on the functions of us government over a filthy drunk russian

Trump should fire every person who was in the room

And if it was the Russians who leaked it then he should call them on it

Trump would find the cure for cancer and give it to his family first then charge insane amounts of money to patients. So he technically would be a shill for big pharma

Basically youd be right but you forgot intel is a win win bargaining tactic if it only jeapordizes the enemy

Not an argument, you filthy land-whale faggot.

>the president of the United States of America is in charge of the prices of medicine

Every meeting and communication with Russia will be spun by corporate media as some sort of puppetry.

"Russia" is being used to divert attention away from Hillary and the DNC's disastrous campaign.

it's not illegal for the President to share classified information you fucking mong

>brainlet
>country full of drunks with a HDI below that of saudi arabia
really makes you think

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train"..

I seriously can't understand how drumpfkins still think this dude is a genius: he unironically behaves like a mentally challenge person.

>making an alliance with Russia is evil and is treason
Where is this fucking autistic narrative coming from?

>the issue here is Trump revealing info basically on a whim
Declassifing stuff does fall under the authority of the president, he can by the nature of his position, tell any classified information to anyone he so chooses.

Ahahaha, remember yesterday when everyone was calling this fake news? What an idiot

Remember that leftists are stuck in the 60s

The president has the authority to reveal any classified information to anyone, anywhere, without anyones approval but his own.

Fucking fake news, waste of time.

I'm guessing it's a hearts and minds ploy the deep state is running to ensure that obstructing Trump will be met with applause rather than pitchforks

Seth Rich's untimely murder throws a spanner in their narrative

I see the shills are out in full force, what will they do next week when nothing comes of this absolute bullshit story, this is NOTHING but a god damn distraction from the thing that matter. Like that our NSA is an absolute fuckup disaster and should have their funding pulled and be fully dismantled.
Go suck cock OP you wouldn't know a real conspiracy if it walked up and kicked you in your vagina

Holy shit kill yourself achmed. And gain some reading comprehension.

How does deepthroating republican cock all day for free taste, user?

>c'mon you guys would lynch Hillary for the same thing.

This so much. If you are part of trump's cult of personality, I can only imagine the burning shame your father must feel seeing their son behave like a literal cuckold.

What, like pizzagate? Lmao

You being low IQ monkey who is unable to form a coherent though or read how your government operates - has nothing to do with Russia.

>but c'mon you guys would lynch Hillary for the same thing
Some would, but I prefer to hold both sides accountable for their bullshit. You're right that both sides would roast the other over this nonsense but this is absolutely nothing. It's only in the headlines because Russia is involved. If this was Britain nobody would give a shit.

trump openly admits it

vs.

hillary being sneaky

/thread

You can confirm that no laws were broken and this will be old news in a week

How is that /thread? That just makes Trump even more of a childish faggot. In either case, he accused hillary of mishandling classified information. No wrongdoing was found. Now he is mishandling classified information. That's your blatant hypocrisy, and that's why trumpcucks like you will always be bitter, unemployable dipshits incapable of basic critical thinking. Enjoy a lifetime of servitude to superior "libtards" like me--but hey, you are "winning", right? hahahahaha

>country with a lower IQ calling a higher IQ country dumb
really makes you think
>low IQ
>"unable to form a coherent though"
what did he mean by this?

So tired.

Youre right we are winning, you have 2018 midterm elections to look forward to, and of course the daily self-masturbatory sessions as you look for the smallest shred of collusion.

trump is a childish faggot, but R is still in control of governance faggot.

It is fake news though.
The narrative is that Trump has illegally shared highly classified docs with Russia, when in reality, it was a routine meeting to share intel on terrorism.

....You know...Kinda how all presidents do?

But then again, I suppose when you live in a fantasy land where islam is a religion of peace, and there's no terrorism (and really no problems at all), then he'd have no reason to meet with Russians.

However, here in the real world, there is a very real need to share intel over such matters. What is so fucking hard to understand? What do you think being the president actually entails, anyway? I know it might be hard to grasp, but occasionally, the president will have to meet with Russian officials. He didn't meet in a dark alleyway wearing a trench coat - it was a public meeting that the W.H openly talked about.

Say it with me:

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>This so much.
reddit, what are you doing here? do you think you can suppress the Seth Rich bombshell? you know theyll "make an example" of you to if they need to cut loose ends, right?

Obama had the same power, whats the problem?
Stay mad you blithering low IQ moron.
Makes no difference to me.

>And if it was the Russians who leaked it then he should call them on it

Please make this be true. It be gold!

I really hate this guy.

The shills know its fake news
You can see them in real time trying to spin this into something it's not

Who's your designated face fucker?

Yep. This is absolutely true.
It was even reported on in one of our supposedly independent papers, the Metro.
What makes me laugh though, is how utterly, utterly baseless all of these claims are. It is genuinely like they're not even trying anymore, because they know that libtards will eat it up anyway.

This IS the same people who reported on Trump eating 2 scoops of ice cream though, so I guess fool us for expecting any better of them.

I have a question: how does it feel.to get cucked by your own leader? You spend all that energy claiming it's "FAKE NEWS!!!" And then he goes on Twitter and literally admits it.

The fake news is that it was illegal, fag.

Anyone with any sense knows that being the president involves intel briefings with world leaders.

Literally nothing more than fake news.

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train".

Seriously why do you fucks even try? You're not going to convince anyone of your bullshit here

Like hell he is...

GET INHERE NOW FAGGOTS.

>

Justice for Seth Rich

No, you and all your fellow authoritarian beta cuck followers claimed it never happened at all, citing people at the meeting denying it happened.

Then Trump went on Twitter and put his dick in your mouth by admitting it. How does that make you feel?

>BLUMPF
>DRUMPT
>DROMPTSF
>DTWOMGINSBLMSGS
TWO SCOOPS TWO TERMS TWO GENDERS

I'll say it to your face.
I am an American ? Are you ?
Come see me smart ass and find out how vulnerable you really are.

And for the 109438457392nd time, DRUMPF IS FINISHED AMIRITE

>TRUMP TELLING THE RUSSIANS ABOUT LAPTOP BOMBS IS BAD EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN IN THE NEWS FOR WEEKS
why cant the MSM just die?

It amazes me that some people actually believed that Trump was in any way competent.

His complete ignorance and inability to do even the simplest actions without fucking something up was the reason why I cheered for him the entire way from candidate to the white house.

Your days are numbered OP
It warms my cockles

>country with a lower IQ calling a higher IQ country dumb
Shills =/= country. And country IQ is irrelevant because its an average, not IQ of everyone who lives there you imbecile.
>really makes you think
How does that works for you?

>WHOLLY APPROPRIATE

I'm not an American, what you do in your own country is not my problem. I'm just curious to see if there is any actual limit to how much his supporters will ensure being humiliated by him?

This is twice in the last week he's come out and literally admitted to things his base had spent days furiously denying on behalf of their Dear Leader.

It is fake news though
Telling the russians about laptop bombs is not classified info

Hillary leaked info as SOS not as president, therefor she didnt have the right