Embrace Islam

Tired of this leftist degenerate shit? Christianity slowly but surely dying? Transgenderism, homosexuals, beta males? Fuck this modern world, join the path of Allah and make the world great together against all the dead brains.

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/178318
edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/29/muslim.inventions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>France
>Advertising Islam

Like pottery. Sage!

Trumpkin beta male spotted

Bump

Muslims are barbarians. Just like the germans.

t. Ahmed Muhammad, recently arrived from Turkey after making a stop in Germany to get boipussy from an unwilling child

Thanks Czech bro. How is Islam growing in your country?

Haha

وَقَالَ عُمَرُ خَطَبَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ إِلَيَّ حَفْصَةَ فَأَنْكَحْتُهُ.

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَبَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ. قَالَ هِشَامٌ وَأُنْبِئْتُ أَنَّهَا كَانَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعَ سِنِينَ.

Therefore there is no issue, now go sell some drug degenerate latino.

Hold fast to the Church white man. The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph in the end. As promised by Our Lady of Fatima in 1917.

Jesus is God

Catholics aren't Christian

Jesus is a prophet of Islam. Islam is the perfection of the monotheism.

Could be better tbqh

> this is my body
> this is my blood
> Christcucks shit and piss out God
Fucking pagans

No, Protestants are heretics.

Even Martin Luther venerated Our Lady btw. The king protestant himself.

>Could be better tbqh
It will come from Western Europe, when Islam will gain enough influence in France, Germany and United Kingdom the East will follow, task eased by the European Union too.

No, Jesus is not a prophet of Islam, because Islam has a false Jesus. Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the creator of heaven and earth.
Those are metaphors. The bread and wine represent His sacrifice on the cross.

(Checks flag)
The only reason you are able to get on here is because you lied on a form that no one follows up on and invaded France. Now you have a computer instead of a goat to fuck and this is how you use this new platform.....

/KYS ShitSkin

Islam is a death cult founded by a pedophile warlord. Everywhere Islam takes root, that civilization goes to die.

Eat shit.

Luther forbade Mariolatry

> metaphor
Nice heresy :^)

It's not heresy, it's what scripture teaches.

> spic whining about "death cults"
kekking every kek

>scripture
Nice heresy :^)

>No, Jesus is not a prophet of Islam, because Islam has a false Jesus.
Wrong, yours is false and incomplete. You need to see the light or you will burn in hell.

Because the only valuable civilization is Islam and eventually it will prevail as it has been foretold.

Don't. Ex-Muslim here, all abrahamic faiths are pure cancer. Take the secular traditionalism pill.

He said the Hail Mary prayer and recommended it.

>Transgenderism, homosexuals, beta males?
You forgot niggers. Oh...

Is this taqqiya general?

>Take the secular traditionalism pill.
Of course so you can bring more degeneracy. Apostates are the worst pieces of shit

He didn't talk about peace though, cuck.

Taqqiya is a shiite conception, doesn't exist in Islam ignorant.

[citation needed]
Your holy book commands me to judge it by my scriptures. Why will I go to hell for obeying the command of Allah? The scriptures that Allah gave say Jesus is God

Mental illness speaks, why bother posting here when your goats await?

allahu snackbar, amrite my dude?

You are delusional matey, about 1/5 of young british muslims I know that live in non-paki ghetto areas in the UK are closet athiests.

From what I've seen in France a lot of Arab muslim women are busy getting BLACKED.

plz send your daughters to the west

this muslim slut used to be a good girl, until she came to the west and got the BWC .. now she is a haram babe

How do you want to erase death brains in name of islam?

Muslims are one who is brain death about their religion. I visited Turkey many times. First time 28 years ago. I do not have balls to do it today. Muslims going backwards to more and more barbaric tendcies.

another muslim whore turned slave to western cock

this bitch was so old, she could have been your grandma. just another example of the west turning good muslims into cock sluts

please send your daughters to the west
we need more sluts, white girls just aint enough any more

>Muslims against "dead brains"
>not realizing the average Muslim IQ globally is well under 100.
Islam is literally an ideology for the mentally retarded.

>Christianity slowly but surely dying?
for (you)

You are a dirty lier and your mouth is full of snakes. The Umma is growing and you will undergo the worst punishment

youre mother was a goat and your father a donkey
1000 shoes upon your head and your families head and even all of your ancestors heads and graves as well

Better a dead brain than a brain owned by a sect.

You know, I can gurantee you will never suffer hell. All you have to do is repent of Islam and your sins, and place your faith in Jesus Christ to save you.

>>no beer
>>no pork
>>sex with goats
>>blowing yourself up in the name of a non-existant sky fairy

No Thanks

Fuck Islam
Make Christianity great again.
Christianity has all the good parts of Islam without the shittier laws and the degenerate prophet

Western leftist propaganda at work. Turkey was degenerate as it followed the path of infidels like Atatürk but now it goes slowly on the good way.

Wrong. Islam is the universal religion of truth.

Yes it is. Here in Europe clearly and soon the US and Asia.

Your country was submitted in the past and will be easily submitted again.

yup

Liberate Kashmir fucking poo shit

>Supporting a desert religion

Everyone that lives in Europe and belives in false Abrahamic religions needs to go away.

The ones supporting Christianity now will be the ones that are defending Islam in 50 years

Fuck off.
Viva España y la Orden de Santiago!!
Your fucking cancer religion will die.

Liberate Palestine fucking frog nigger

>blowing yourself up and others for a fucking moon god
>no beer
>no pork
you faggots are almost as bad as jews tb.h

Europe will soon be part of the Caliphate.

Soon, the enemies of Allah are always defeated in the end

His name was SETH RICH

yeah jesus is god that means god died on the cross. You believe god died so fuck off. Like did god need to kill himself and so forgive. Read the bible jesus states several times that he is just a messenger OF god.

Wanna a Reconquista repeat? Fuck off I said.

This time your Europeans brothers will not reconquer your shithole for you because Islam will rule before you can even react

Judaism is degenerate. Christianity is degenerate. Islam is degenerate. Worship is degenerate. Actualized humans don't worship, they honor.

I descend with people whose exposure to the four seasons built in us a deep connection with the rhythms of nature. I descend from great musicians and artists. I descend from the Enlightenment. I descend from the creators of the scientific method. I descend from analytic philosophers.

Epic

Better to fuck a goat than to fuck a tranny or a fucking transgender trash

European brothers? HAHAHAH we didn't need them you idiot!
Two words and a Kingdom my ignorant sandnigger.
>EL CID and ASTURIAS

Nope. That'd be a heresy as well.

That pic is wrong, tho.
>flag
Oh, nevermind.

Leveticus 20:15
If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death and you must kill the animal.

What will be the age of consent in a islamic country?

>france

Keep dreaming كافر

>Soon, the enemies of Allah are always defeated in the end
Just like in La reconquista right?
Or in the Iraq war?
Or in the Afghan war?
Or in the Libyan war?
Or in the 6 days war?
Or in the siege of Vienna?
Or in the battle of Gallipoli?
Or in the Indo-Pak war of '65?
Or in the Indo-Pak war of '71?

kek come at us

>yeah jesus is god that means god died on the cross. You believe god died so fuck off
The deity of the Son did not die. The humanity of the Son is what died.
>Read the bible jesus states several times that he is just a messenger OF god.
Oh, He was a messenger of God, but not just a messenger of God.
Here is something written in the bible about Jesus, about 600 years older than the quran:

Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs. For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”? And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God's angels worship him.” Of the angels he says, “He makes his angels winds, and his ministers a flame of fire.” But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.” And, “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands; they will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment, like a robe you will roll them up, like a garment they will be changed. But you are the same, and your years will have no end.”
Hebrews 1:1-12

tfw you don't eat pork but fuck goats

Here are some answers: islamqa.info/en/178318

Expel kebab! Deus Vult motherfuckers!

Sage

Fuck off, sandnigger. You will never be one of us. You are the enemy.

That's right Christcuck keep praising your Jewish pope you will take the Islamic red pill soon enough

Fuck off sandnigger

The best you can do is drive a truck and kill people.
If you try something you will get absolutely btfo'd

Try to prove me wrong. Oh wait, you have to pray to your sandnigger god

There are no popes in Christianity

Sweden you should not stay in denial your country might be one of the firsts to become enlightened

>baww debate is hard
>better git jiyza'in

>enlightened
hahahaha, another jokes my führer ?

ISIS and many other Sunni Islamists are pathetic. They can't and won't kill a single IDF soldiers because their يهودي masters won't allow them.
Enjoy killing your own people until there are none left. Jews are doing a good job.

>non-European religions

>not following the faith and spirituality of my first ancestors

You're all the same. Shitskins will be purged.

Ahmed, you have to go back.

Sand nigger scum fuck spotted.
Sage

If Shiites weren't so busy killing Muslims in Syria Iraq and Yemen maybe we would have more time to fight for Palestine

You are pathetic, trying to forget James I or Aragon? El Cid? The Catholic Kings? You never managed to fully conquer Spain.

Now keep fucking that goat, you don't want to mess with the fathers of the Holy Inquisition

Problem with this is that islam is even more degenerate than all the faggots in the world.

All progress, science and innovation would stop if we were all islamists. Islam was a mistake.

itt

Christianity is dead, deal with it

Wrong, most of modern science comes from the Quran and Islamic thinkers

>enlightened

HAHAHAHHA, what the fuck do you think that Islam is?
It's not some sort of savior.
It's litterally the opposite of that

Fuck you baugettenigger. Sweden won't convert to Islam.
Nobody in Europe will

Do you really think that your little pathetic """terrorist""" group is doing work for Islam?
HAHAH wrong, you are working for the jews.
You are puppets of the jews

Christianity isn't dying, you imbeciles. It's dying in the disgusting Jewish West, but its growing in Africa, Latin America, South/east/north Asia, Russia, and even Middle Eastern Diaspora. Islam may be growing by sheer numbers and speed especially in Europe, but what you have to realize is that internally, its collapsing. The religion causes nothing but pain, as people have begun to realize. Smart people are leaving Islam, but retards with 17 kids are staying. That's what happening. The non-subhuman people on Earth are not Islamic, they are leaving it. Everywhere except Europe and America, Christianity is growing. There are already 70million Chinese Christians, which will double in the years to come. The one upside of sub-saharan Africa growing is that they're all Christians, so they can counter the retardation of mudslimes with their own idiocy. Latin America is staying Christian for life, they have some very devoted followers. Japan is becoming Christian, and Russia is returning to its pre-Soviet Orthodoxy.

And even if ALL of that were not true, who cares? Even IF all around the world, Christianity was becoming smaller, why would they make you leave? Why do you care how many other people are Christian or not Christian? It's their fault if they were too weak to accept Christ as their Savior, it's their fault if they do not see Heaven. The difference between Christians and Muslims is that our true salvation lies beyond death, whereas the only glory a Muslim will ever have, is the moment of his demise.
> "In recent years, the number of Chinese Christians has increased significantly; Christians were 4 million before 1949 (3 million Catholics and 1 million Protestants), and are reaching 67 million today, Christianity is reportedly the fastest growing religion in China with average annual rate of 7%."
> "The World Book Encyclopedia has estimated that in 2002 Christians formed 80% of the continent's population, with Muslims forming 20%."

>most of modern science comes from the Quran and Islamic thinkers

edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/29/muslim.inventions/
btw POO IN THE LOO

Islam is growing and there is nothing you can do. You are afraid to talk of islam and when people come to the mosque they actually see the light and convert

You are blind snake mouths, you are the jewish puppets